• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

(CONTEST 1) - 2021 SUPER BOWL Squares Contest -- FREE to enter -- CASH PRIZES $$$

Around 8 left.

Lets get those picked by end of today so we can get numbers driawn.

Popular numbers (yea I know we all know this)

The last superbowl that didnt have a final score without being one of the numbers i just listed was

superbowl 38. Patriots 32 and Panthers 29.
superbowl 29 49ers 49 Chargers 26
superbowl 18 Raiders 38 Skins 9
superbowl 9 Steelers 16 Vikings 6

These are the final score numbers for each conference in the superbowl, I will also note one popular number that has not hit in a long time for each conference.

NFC
0 *******
1*******
2**
3*******
4***
5***
6****
7************
8***
9******
the last time 7 has hit for the NFC was Superbowl 42 of the popular numbers the 7 is cold.

AFC
0*******
1*******
2**
3******
4***********
5**
6******
7*******
8***
9****

The cold number for the AFC is 0, the last time it hit was superbowl 36.

Bright side of my numbers is I think they have a better shot maybe 3q or the final. Better to hit final anyways! Lol. Gl everyone!

Popular numbers (yea I know we all know this)

The last superbowl that didnt have a final score without being one of the numbers i just listed was

superbowl 38. Patriots 32 and Panthers 29.
superbowl 29 49ers 49 Chargers 26
superbowl 18 Raiders 38 Skins 9
superbowl 9 Steelers 16 Vikings 6

The one year I got a bunch of good numbers was of course a sb that had goofy scores! Lol. Not sure if I’ve ever won a square? I do have some hope with the bucs 0, kc-4 I have at local bar!

These are the final score numbers for each conference in the superbowl, I will also note one popular number that has not hit in a long time for each conference.

NFC
0 *******
1*******
2**
3*******
4***
5***
6****
7************
8***
9******
the last time 7 has hit for the NFC was Superbowl 42 of the popular numbers the 7 is cold.

AFC
0*******
1*******
2**
3******
4***********
5**
6******
7*******
8***
9****

The cold number for the AFC is 0, the last time it hit was superbowl 36.
Neither of the cold numbers cash

The one year I got a bunch of good numbers was of course a sb that had goofy scores! Lol. Not sure if I’ve ever won a square? I do have some hope with the bucs 0, kc-4 I have at local bar!

what a shock, 0-4 was never in the race! Lol.

Back