• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Connor Bedard

I love the idea of drafting Michkov if the Hawks didn’t have the #1….

I believe he’s gonna be eligible in one or maybe two seasons (correct me if I’m wrong). So if your team like Chicago Anaheim San Jose, whoever, you pick the Russian, stink up the rinks for another year or two and get one or two high draft picks and if your GM’s not a total dunderhead sprinkles some wise veterans to help the young guys.

That could be the beginning of a dynasty

I have not been following the Hawks like in previous seasons so if you are right I would be pleased.

I am assuming that you said wrong because the Hawks have more good players to support Bedard? If not why am I wrong?
They surrounded him with proven leadership and another overall #1 draft pick. It’s far from perfect but I think if you take a look at the roster you’ll see it won’t all be Bedard.

Also, as I’ve stated in another comment, this year won’t be judged in terms of W’s and L’s

They surrounded him with proven leadership and another overall #1 draft pick. It’s far from perfect but I think if you take a look at the roster you’ll see it won’t all be Bedard.

Also, as I’ve stated in another comment, this year won’t be judged in terms of W’s and L’s
thats cool. We differ. I am judging on W's and L's

Life has a scoreboard and so do sports. It all about winning Ask any coach.

I respect you and your thoughts, we just see this one different.

thats cool. We differ. I am judging on W's and L's

Life has a scoreboard and so do sports. It all about winning Ask any coach.

I respect you and your thoughts, we just see this one different.
Oh well if that’s the barometer then it’ll be an under 500 season. I think a wildcard spot is the ceiling.

Back