• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Coaching Carousel

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Ainge done.

Stevens assumes his role.

Interesting, and weird stuff.

Apparently Stevens was burned out since the bubble.

Crazy thing with Stotts is he's been bagged on for years but after watching that series, he got more from that team than I could expect

You think so? You think these players wanna have to deal with a woman coaching them then have to go home to their wife/ gf and deal with another woman? I wouldn’t.

The Becky as a HC is getting major steam. It makes little sense in actually running a team. Whoever signs her is getting some sort of kick back.

Woke Portland and their snowflake politicians probably will push for it.

The Becky as a HC is getting major steam. It makes little sense in actually running a team. Whoever signs her is getting some sort of kick back.

Woke Portland and their snowflake politicians probably will push for it.
Will be Orlando, Portland too much to lose

You think so? You think these players wanna have to deal with a woman coaching them then have to go home to their wife/ gf and deal with another woman? I wouldn’t.
I think some of these guys need to be coddled with motherly love.

If I’m Griffin Pels GM I’m not risking it with my job on the line but

Carlisle is amazing coach. Dallas should have convinced him to stay. Would love to see what he can do in Portland or Milwaukee. Not sure if Boston is the right place for him...

Back