• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Coaching Carousel -- Updated Gus

now lets see how bad Pruitt messed up with improper benefits and what Fulmer looked over Pruitt's actions

Multiple Level 1 Violations by Pruitt
He was fired and Tennessee owes him $0.
must be pretty bad to not get your buyout.
Apparently he was paying players to pay other players among other things not being reported yet
Yeah, knew they paid Solomon to transfer there (needed money for baby).

Heard Eric Gray too around then.

Apparently he was paying players to pay other players among other things not being reported yet
I guess the severity of the infractions determines whether he's Alabama's DC or an off the field analyst next year

I guess the severity of the infractions determines whether he's Alabama's DC or an off the field analyst next year
Pruitt may be done. What I am hearing he's done
Saban's Coaching Rehabilitation Doors will be closed for JP

They say that Oline guy that ultimately wound up in UGA anyway is one.

the crootin never lies....ala Ole Miss a little but back pulling 5 stars outta Chicago.

So they fire Pruitt for 'recruiting violations' and are going to replace him with Hugh Freeze? Great optics there.

So they fire Pruitt for 'recruiting violations' and are going to replace him with Hugh Freeze? Great optics there.
i doubt its Freeze, no way
Jamey Caldwell is from East TN (Went to Anderson County High School) I think they may try to go after
Everyone saying Campbell, if he didn't take the Texas job, no way he takes UT.

So did Steele know they were firing Pruitt when he accepted the job last week? Kind of an interesting situation with the next coach is.

Can we stop with this nonsense of "dirty" recruiting when every elite as well as programs like Tennessee are all doing it. If you aint cheating you aint trying and certainly not winning.

Can we stop with this nonsense of "dirty" recruiting when every elite as well as programs like Tennessee are all doing it. If you aint cheating you aint trying and certainly not winning.
There are levels. I don’t need to give you the speech.

my post was more to the irony of the statement posted from the tweet

to win in the SEC you HAVE to navigate in the "grey area" in recruiting. You HAVE to have relationships that know how to cover it up. Keep it in the Shadows

The reason TN did this was to get rid of JP with cause and not having to pay him a cent.
Another was to remove Fulmer from his position. But they did they dog and Pony show about Fulmer because he can still bring in the money.

Last edited:
Now LSU is having a problem because Payton doesn’t want to let Nielsen go and his contract is another hurdle.

this is crazy

Back