• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Coaching Carousel Thread Time...

Daboll has had a long career full of medicority before his time in Buffalo. No doubt he has done a great job developing Allen but his track record before then is not good at all.
Eh. Five super bowl rings and a college football title seems pretty successful to me. I’m not going to rip on him just because he didn’t take the browns to the super bowl 10+ years ago. It’s a what have you done for me lately league and what he’s done in Buffalo has been incredible

Eh. Five super bowl rings and a college football title seems pretty successful to me. I’m not going to rip on him just because he didn’t take the browns to the super bowl 10+ years ago. It’s a what have you done for me lately league and what he’s done in Buffalo has been incredible
Daboll had as much to do with the Patriots success as I did. I may be underrating him due to his time with the Jets but I don't see him as an exciting hire. I would 100% take him over Marvin Lewis who the Jets are going to hire but there are plenty of guys I would pick over Daboll.

Is he any better than Darnold? He torched a lot of g5 defenses and many multi-directional schools. I don't know if I'd hitch my wagon to him.
I think he is a great prospect with the potential to be better than Lawrence. All my chips are on the table for Zach Wilson at number 2.

I think he is a great prospect with the potential to be better than Lawrence. All my chips are on the table for Zach Wilson at number 2.
I just don't think Wilson will be ready for the speed at this level. The only team he played with a pulse this year he was very pedestrian. Not saying he won't be good with 3 years of grooming but I don't see any way he's ready to start.

I honestly thought at the time that was a fuck you to the organization.

so did I, I never thought it was mandated by the organization above . I felt most coaches would have said fuck off and refused

it probably won’t affect his future , but it should ( if in fact he pulled this Stunt to bench hurts himself )

so did I, I never thought it was mandated by the organization above . I felt most coaches would have said fuck off and refused

it probably won’t affect his future , but it should ( if in fact he pulled this Stunt to bench hurts himself )
Why was Hurts starting in the first place.

I don’t know how he pulled out a Super Bowl, that has to be the most painful one to
Lose for Pat fans

Absolutely bomb out to be honest. I guess it would be about who he surrounds himself with.

There is a reason guys like Saban, Kiffin, Butch Davis.... Spurrier etc flamed in the league.

I know Hunt thinks otherwise, but that's his favorite all time coach.
He’ll have a heart attack by the 1/4 pole in the NFL

So wentz stays now?

i think it’s totally dependent on who the coach is. Pederson was loyal to him to a fault, should have pulled him for hurts sooner, but I think it was clear once he pulled him one or other might be back next season but not both. Now pederson is gone so does that mean Carson will change his mind and want to stay, or would he even be guaranteed a starting job there? I think they still look to move him

i think it’s totally dependent on who the coach is. Pederson was loyal to him to a fault, should have pulled him for hurts sooner, but I think it was clear once he pulled him one or other might be back next season but not both. Now pederson is gone so does that mean Carson will change his mind and want to stay, or would he even be guaranteed a starting job there? I think they still look to move him
What do the Eagles do at QB if they move Wentz because Hurts is definitely not the answer. I would hire a great offensive coach like Joe Brady to work with Wentz who has shown in the past that he can play at a high level.

What do the Eagles do at QB if they move Wentz because Hurts is definitely not the answer. I would hire a great offensive coach like Joe Brady to work with Wentz who has shown in the past that he can play at a high level.
Think they hire a coach who agrees to fix Wentz. Therefore, only an OC makes sense....Brady, Bienemy, Daboll, Smith.

If you keep Carson you have to move jalen otherwise there’s always gonna be this split locker took for each guy and Carson will always when he’s getting pulled. Jalen can play. He did what he did w no training camp, limited practice and reps a subpar offense

If you keep Carson you have to move jalen otherwise there’s always gonna be this split locker took for each guy and Carson will always when he’s getting pulled. Jalen can play. He did what he did w no training camp, limited practice and reps a subpar offense
Hurts is not a starting QB in the NFL. At best he can be a Taysom Hill running the wildcat nonsense.

Back