• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Chip's RPL's & GS

Sat 6th

6004916 - NHL PropsHockey
No (EDM/CAL) team scoring 1st wins Moneyline +175 for Game

...if there was a way to bet on Tkachuk logging a Gordie Howe hattrick, I'd put the kids whole college fund on it...all 23 dollars.
Just so we are clear

Mon 8th

60 min bets

Clm +190
StL +105
Tor -1 -115

...following along with mrpickem's sweep system.

I've watched the Oilers TT get all the way up to 3.5 -140...can't bring myself to pay that juice. Maybe a couple of games with the Sens not playing like pond hockey rejects will bring the prices back down.

Tues 9th

RPL

Det -1.5 +500
Ott -1.5 +450
Nsh -1.5 +415
Ana -1.5 +550

Just looking to hang one of these mangy pups in the dubya column boys..get to fuckin' barking
:violenthockey:

This Canada goose is taking a Canada duece this fucking season.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Time for some selfish fucking hockey boys...coast to coast.

Salami Away Goals +145

60min bets

Isles +140
Kings +150

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wed 17th

60 min bets

Sens +455
Van +225

...the odds are implying that the Leafs win 82% of the time, fuck that noise..they fed me those pheasants every Saturday night on tv when I was a pup and that organization is like a dog shitting razorblades..shaky as fuck.

...the Canucks bet is for you @Fab14 ...Cowtown is going to the well too often with the 'Blaster' jerseys

He’s a big tough customer this chip!
Cmon let’s get serious tomorrow and make some plays!!!!

I rarely am, but at least the LEN's have a better chance than anything else for me this season...fucking embarrassing.
I’m fucking pitiful. I may just be a fan of the league for the next couple weeks and sit out. Break out my notebook.

In fact, if I was playing net, the back of my neck would be fucking sunburned from the constant glow of the red light.

Back