• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Chip's RPL's & GS

Thurs 28th

I guess the Salami got shelved for today after the call was made to postpone the Las Vegas game.

60 Min Bets (1u ea)

NJ +205
Clm +140
Minn +100
Ari +120

Hoping for quite a few LEN chances tonight. Get those dusters some ice time boys.

Thurs 28th cont.

Mtl TT Over 3.5 +125

...with Markstrom between the pipes for the Flames and the Habs sporting the most potent offense in the league so far this season, I reckon putting 4 in the back of the basket isn't too tall a task.

Thx buddy.

Breaks my heart to be betting on 'les frogs', but green is green boys...maybe a 6-4 score for Cowtown? :cool:

Sat 30th

Salami U 70.5 +100

Looks like they're trying to entice me to play the Over...12 game slate and slammy line of under 6 goals per game?

Let's get the tenders standing on their fuckin' heads tonight boys!

Shutout Saturday!

Love it!!! I’m on UNDER 71.5 +100

need everyone to do their best Patrick Roy impression today!!!

LETS GO!!!

If there ends up being 71 gino's today, it'll be TILLY time!!

Hopefully we get started with a Brodeur/Hasek throwback in this early match. :cool:

Through the first 114 games of the 2021 season, favorites are 75-39 (65.7%) overall, while home favorites have gone 48-16 (75%).

Seems unsustainable to me boys..I'm just the duster to capitalize when this starts to regress. :cowboy:

All works out in the wash...the salami lost by a goal and a half, but I got lucky on the Flames empty netter after the Habs player grabbed it off the goal line and then Calgary got it back a few seconds later and potted it.

Focused on the golf today, but did tag along with mrpickem's back-to-back plays.

Ridng the Zamboni

RPL: 4-23
- 8.85u

Salami: 2-8
- 6.3u

LEN: 4-2
+ 5.57u

Other: 5-8
+ 0.46u

Tues 2nd

60 min bets

Van +240
Chi +240
LAK +125

Totals (sold down to the round)

Yotes/Blues U 5 +128
Oil/Sens U 6 +110

Tues 2nd

60 min bets

Van +240
Chi +240
LAK +125

Totals (sold down to the round)

Yotes/Blues U 5 +128
Oil/Sens U 6 +110

Thurs 4th

Habs TT O 4.5 +140
...going to start following the Sens bus around like a puck bunny who can't wait to run her fingers through my flow and betting their opponents team total Over

60 min bets

Clm +170
Wpg +175
Chi +255
StL +100

Hope to catch a few LEN spots this evening as well.

I was thinking of you when these were going down. I had too much wrapped up in other shit and I paid the price

I was thinking of you when these were going down. I had too much wrapped up in other shit and I paid the price
Heritage won't offer the -1.5 lines to me anymore, so I'm trying the 'correct score' avenue on MyBookie...I'm noticing the odds drift lower as the game gets closer to being done, so I'm going to put them in a little earlier and do a little more sweating.

Sat 6th

6004916 - NHL PropsHockey
No (EDM/CAL) team scoring 1st wins Moneyline +175 for Game

...if there was a way to bet on Tkachuk logging a Gordie Howe hattrick, I'd put the kids whole college fund on it...all 23 dollars.

Back