• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Chiefs Props

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Will post as I play them

CEH over 2.5 receptions +120
Watkins over 3.5 receptions +110
Hill over 94.5 yards -120
Kelce over 7.5 receptions -160

Not touching anything with Bell or DeMarcus Robinson

Will post more. I think CEH will be a factor in this game without question. Everything they’ve saved up will come out Sunday.

You may have posted this already.. Any concerns with the KC oline?

Hey wise. I’d be more concerned if there wasn’t two weeks to prep. Reid, EB and Andy Heck all are in the upper echelon of blocking schemes and strategy. This entire season was with a makeshift line and they had one of the best adjusted sack rates in the league. I think they will be fine because if your plan is to blitz Mahomes, that’s not going to do the trick. I think the same strategy they used against the Bills will work. Short underneath routes with a quick release from Mahomes. I love Eric Fisher and clearly I’d rather him play, but they will be ok without him.

Will post as I play them

Will post more. I think CEH will be a factor in this game without question. Everything they’ve saved up will come out Sunday.
Will bell even play if no injury?

Seems the chiefs figured out hes just not good anymore

Kinda wanna go under on anything I see of his

Will post as I play them

Is Watkins a go?

There was a game this year where the chiefs were down some OL. They couldn't block at all. Mahomes bailed them out time after time.

I bet Tyreek over 7 -130 and Pringle under 1.5 +110.

Since the first Tampa game Tyreek’s target share is through the roof with lower aDOT. Getting him the ball more underneath and in space instead of just deep targets.

OL will struggle some but can’t be worse than GB last week...that was pathetic and they seemed to make no adjustments, chip, etc. Andy will have plenty of quick passes, screens, jet sweeps to keep them off balance. Remmers has been very good in relief and Wiz started last years Super Bowl so he has the experience.

The D is healthiest they’ve been all year and playing great ball. Really think we can do good work against Tom again. 22 Thornhill had a rough year coming back from the ACL but he played his best game of the year against Buffalo and if he’s full strength they can use 32 all over the field where he’s best.

Will post as I play them

gotta think they attempt to slow that pass rush up with a handful of screens early on.

Hey wise. I’d be more concerned if there wasn’t two weeks to prep. Reid, EB and Andy Heck all are in the upper echelon of blocking schemes and strategy. This entire season was with a makeshift line and they had one of the best adjusted sack rates in the league. I think they will be fine because if your plan is to blitz Mahomes, that’s not going to do the trick. I think the same strategy they used against the Bills will work. Short underneath routes with a quick release from Mahomes. I love Eric Fisher and clearly I’d rather him play, but they will be ok without him.

the problem with losing fisher and being down both starting tackles is bucs shouldn’t have to blitz as their edge rushers are really good. I do agree kc will find ways to overcome it but think that a huge part of the game. Bucs have no chance unless those edge rushers play like mvp’s!

the problem with losing fisher and being down both starting tackles is bucs shouldn’t have to blitz as their edge rushers are really good. I do agree kc will find ways to overcome it but think that a huge part of the game. Bucs have no chance unless those edge rushers play like mvp’s!

Mike Remmers was the tackle against Cam Jordan when they played the Saints. Cam Jordan- No sacks, one ejection. Chiefs 411 yards, 34 first downs.

I agree with you. Just pointing this out.

Mike Remmers was the tackle against Cam Jordan when they played the Saints. Cam Jordan- No sacks, one ejection. Chiefs 411 yards, 34 first downs.

I agree with you. Just pointing this out.

I agree with you also, if any team can scheme to overcome it, it’s the chiefs!! I feel like Andy breaking out his huge bag of screens would make a ton of sense early on, the question is can they execute them vs those heat seeking linebackers? Def be the way to not only wear down the bucs rushers but also just to get big chunks against their aggressiveness!

Cap, correct if I'm wrong but you don't sound as confident in this game as you normally are about KC games.

GB over TB was my biggest play (and loss) of the season.

This will be bigger. I’m pissing confidence right now. I just am being more modest in the delivery.

lol. Same here, I took a pretty big hit in that game and am looking to get it back and then some with kc! My biggest worry is my biggest losses this year all been bucs games! My worst was playing tampa on Sunday night vs saints when they got slaughtered, then last week packers 1st half and then 2nd half hurt a great deal. I just can’t figure tampa out! Lol. In chiefs I trust tho!!

Back