• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 13 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
6-4 in Week 12 to keep the profit train rolling along slow and steady. Crazy week to say the least as I got a couple lucky breaks to sneak into a few last minute covers, but as they say sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Won't be around as much these next few weeks with the holidays approaching, so finally took the time to add up my results to date and if my math is correct, it looks like I am sitting at 48-42 on the year (53.3%), so pretty much treading water 12 weeks in, which is probably fitting given how crazy this year has been. At least I have my political futures sitting out there as it is nice to know I have about 750 on the way, but it sucks having to wait until it comes in given that they are already winners. Hoping to finish the season strong as I have no idea what to think about cbb this year. Best of luck the rest of the way guys!

CB

Unofficial Year to Date
0-0
2-4
3-1
4-2
3-6
3-4
4-5
6-3
5-5
6-3
6-5
6-4

Friday
12pm Liberty O47 115
1pm Iowa -13.5 110
3:30pm UNC v ND O65 110 and UNC O31 115

Saturday
12pm Maryland v Indiana O59.5 110
3:30pm SJSU +13 115
3:30pm Auburn v Alabama O60.5 110
3:30pm Pitt v Clemson O55 110
8pm UVA -9.5 110

Last edited:
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina has been without arguably its best corner for the last six games and without its two best corners for the last three games. Now Storm Duck and Kyler McMichael are poised to be available on Friday when the No. 25 Tar Heels host undefeated No. 2 Notre Dame.

McMichael will play and likely start, while Duck's availability will depend on how he looks in practice this week and adjusts after missing so much time.

Feel like I am about to be in a Seinfeld episode later today as my lady invited some co-workers who don't have any family here in the U.S., to come over this afternoon around 3:30pm which of course is when my Heels face ND. None of the co-workers know anything about (or have any interest in) football, so I am going to need to juggle being a good host while also keeping up with the game, so wish me luck! My strategy is going to be all around alcohol, namely Japanese Whiskey, homemade Mojitos, Moonshine and DR Mamajuana, so we will see how it goes.

Feel like I am about to be in a Seinfeld episode later today as my lady invited some co-workers who don't have any family here in the U.S., to come over this afternoon around 3:30pm which of course is when my Heels face ND. None of the co-workers know anything about (or have any interest in) football, so I am going to need to juggle being a good host while also keeping up with the game, so wish me luck! My strategy is going to be all around alcohol, namely Japanese Whiskey, homemade Mojitos, Moonshine and DR Mamajuana, so we will see how it goes.
You are a nice man...this is horrible

You are a nice man...this is horrible
haha...appreciate the kind words! The guys in the group are all from Japan so my goal is to get them drunk and into the game....maybe tie in a drinking game to make it fun since they don't even know any of the rules of football at all.

Tell them you personally know somebody on the team and are really excited to see them play in such a big game.

Tell them you personally know somebody on the team and are really excited to see them play in such a big game.
Genius.

Or set up a short prop bet sheet and make a game of it. Make sure you have enough props that last the whole game, give everyone some random number of "points" to bet, and a bottle of booze as the overall prize. We did this a few years ago with a bunch of my wife's friends around a big PSU game, and it worked wonders.

Another thing I'd do to get guests involved is to sell numbers 0-9 for whatever amount you want.

At the end of each quarter you total both scores and the last digit wins. Then you sell new numbers for the next quarter.

Back