• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 12 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Wow, what a crazy Week 11 that was, as I can’t remember the last time I saw a game like the one my Heels had against Wake on Saturday. Finished 6-5 on the day but losing all my 10 for 10 small ML dog plays pretty much made it a wash for the week. No Heels this week, so my blood pressure should stabilize, for o e week at least...

Week 12 Plays

12 noon
Wake -6 115 canceled due to Wake COVID
Indiana +20 115
Iowa -2 110
Coastal -4 115
Maryland -5 115 canceled due to Maryland COVID
Clemson over 49.5 115
Florida over 49.5 115

2pm
Rice +1 110

3pm
BYU -47.5 115

4pm
La Tech -15.5 110 canceled due to ULM Covid
Kansas State +11.5 122
Alabama v Kentucky O59 115

7pm
Fresno -1 110 canceled due to Fresno COVID

7:30pm
Rutgers +8.5 115
Liberty v NCSU O66 120

Last edited:
Looks like I missed on Indiana, Coastal and Rice as well. Hopefully none cross key numbers but that’s the chance I take going early as sometimes I get em way right and other times I get em way wrong haha

BREAKING | Louisiana Tech's scheduled game this Saturday against ULM at Independence Stadium has been canceled due to COVID-19 issues within the Warhawk football program.

Thinking about 3 more plays that will most likely come from the following...

Team Total Overs - Alabama, Clemson, Florida, BYU
Game Overs - Liberty v NCSU, Alabama vs Kentucky
1H Plays - BYU, Alabama

If you could only pick 3, which 3 and why?

Thanks!

Alabama 1q ( 6-0 )and 1 q overs (5-0-1)

Florida TT overs.....Trask putting up big numbers.....against Vandy defense is doable

clemson TT over.....Trevor gotta go off after 2 week vacation I guess?

Alabama I’ll go 1 H TT over......think it’s (5-0-1) depending on what line u got......Alabama seems to not score if it’s lopsided in 2nd half and playing backup QB.....

Alabama 1q ( 6-0 )and 1 q overs (5-0-1)

Florida TT overs.....Trask putting up big numbers.....against Vandy defense is doable

clemson TT over.....Trevor gotta go off after 2 week vacation I guess?

Alabama I’ll go 1 H TT over......think it’s (5-0-1) depending on what line u got......Alabama seems to not score if it’s lopsided in 2nd half and playing backup QB.....
I like the Florida and Clemson TT overs...have enough funds left to take one or the other but not both, as I have a bunch of money tied up in political futures at both BOL and BM...

I like the Florida and Clemson TT overs...have enough funds left to take one or the other but not both, as I have a bunch of money tied up in political futures at both BOL and BM...
BM let’s you parlay TT.......
BOL have IF Bets.....don’t think you can IF bet the TT.......

I like to If bet different time slot games on Saturday to free up some funds at BOL on Saturdays and Sundays.....

BOL won’t let you IF Bet Saturday games early in the week, especially Sunday when the lines come out....not even parlays.....lol

BM let’s you parlay TT.......
BOL have IF Bets.....don’t think you can IF bet the TT.......

I like to If bet different time slot games on Saturday to free up some funds at BOL on Saturdays and Sundays.....

BOL won’t let you IF Bet Saturday games early in the week, especially Sunday when the lines come out....not even parlays.....lol

Yeah, I used to do more of those back in the day when I had more free time on game days, but now I try to get everything in early as my Wed-Sat are usually pretty booked up with family commitments, activities, etc so by nature I became an early line player once that kicked in and I haven't looked back since.

Saturday's rivalry game between San Jose State and host Fresno State has been canceled because of contract-tracing protocols at Fresno State amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mountain West Conference announced Thursday.

Liberty outright
Actually wouldn’t be surprised to see them win SU as I see this one as a toss up, something like 38-35 either way, but just didn’t like the spread or ML enough to hit that submit button as I could see a reasonable scenario where State wins by 4-7 so this play was close but didn’t make the cut. Will definitely be pulling for the Liberty win though.

Looking for a big day out of the gate with the 12 noon games as I really hope Clemson and Florida are both up like 49-0 at the half, as that would be a dream come true.

talk to me about this

my book lets me parlay this with the over.
Sorry I wasn’t around yesterday to discuss. Definitely got lucky with the late cover on this one with the TD at the end to make it 66-14. Pair that with the pick 6 cover with Coastal, no doubt consider myself very lucky to end up 6-4 to continue the streak of profitable weeks.

Back