• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue FCS Week 1 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Let the games begin!

Will be treading lightly on all plays, so each will be to win $100 out of the gate.

Saturday 2/20 Plays
12pm James Madison v Morehead State O52.5 110
1pm Wofford -15.5 110
2pm Ilinois State -5.5 110 postponed

Last edited:
Due to adverse weather conditions, playing field readiness and to ensure a safe environment for student-athletes from both institutions, the Missouri Valley Football Conference has postponed the Illinois State-Missouri State football game

Wofford now down to 14 so I assume some sort of news came out but not sure what at this point
JMU total now up to 55.5 so at least I am on the right side of that move

Eh, 1-1 on the day as JMU put up 21 in the first and third but ended up with 52, leaving me a half point short. I knew that early blocked FG was gonna come back to bite me in the end. Wofford won 31-14 and pretty much was in control throughout even though the score didn't necessarily reflect as much. Neither game was on tv which was too bad, as I was hoping ESPN U would broadcast the JMU game, but they stuck with the originally scheduled documentary instead, oh well.

Back