• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Can someone explain Paul George to me?

Tito

The Salty Dog
I really don't understand how he's even in a starting lineup, let alone a #2 option on a playoff team.

He can't shoot, he can't create and drive (or if he does, he throws up a prayer or turns it over), he plays the laziest D I've ever seen and just seems fine giving guys wide open looks or will just stop playing if someone sets a pick on him. I haven't watched a ton of Nba other than Nyk, but in the playoffs from what ive seen. It's amazing how much respect and $$$ he is given. His game is awful. What am I missing?

Also, Suns win tonight....

I really don't understand how he's even in a starting lineup, let alone a #2 option on a playoff team.

He can't shoot, he can't create and drive (or if he does, he throws up a prayer or turns it over), he plays the laziest D I've ever seen and just seems fine giving guys wide open looks or will just stop playing if someone sets a pick on him. I haven't watched a ton of Nba other than Nyk, but in the playoffs from what ive seen. It's amazing how much respect and $$$ he is given. His game is awful. What am I missing?

Also, Suns win tonight....
He was the GuY back on those bad Pacers team…..guess people still have that in their minds?

Bottom line, dude can't handle the expected pressure (he put upon himself) in a bigger market.

It's not his game, it's his mentals.

Add to that the absolute apparent lack of leadership within the Flippers right now, from the coach to Kawhi and it just isn't the right fit.

Also, last season he was playing under a coach whose daughter he stiffed to go knock-up a $2 ho from the strip club.

Guy has fucked himself unfortunately and right now he is the key to the Flippers success. Damn shame.

Bottom line, dude can't handle the expected pressure (he put upon himself) in a bigger market.

It's not his game, it's his mentals.

Add to that the absolute apparent lack of leadership within the Flippers right now, from the coach to Kawhi and it just isn't the right fit.

Also, last season he was playing under a coach whose daughter he stiffed to go knock-up a $2 ho from the strip club.

Guy has fucked himself unfortunately and right now he is the key to the Flippers success. Damn shame.
Wasn’t he the one that had a chick ( hoe) ransom him for like $1 Million saying she carrying his kid from few years ago?

Wasn’t he the one that had a chick ( hoe) ransom him for like $1 Million saying she carrying his kid from few years ago?

Somewhat, dude cheated on Doc's daughter with said stripper from Miami.

Stripper had the baby but Paternity P said he didn't want to have nothing to do with it.

Stripper took him to court.

They then settled out of court.

Flash forward to now and our guy Paul is in a full blown relationship with said stripper and they recently had another kid.

As for Doc's daughter, she is now married to Steph Curry's little bro.

Stripper had the baby but Paternity P said he didn't want to have nothing to do with it.

Flash forward to now and our guy Paul is in a full blown relationship with said stripper and they recently had another kid.

Wow

Lead to this great moment from the 'Bubble' last season...

Back