• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Betting 'Live' Games

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! I suck at Math, haha! No Joke. Question On 'Live' Betting.

Example. Before The Game Starts You Take The Underdog Team A @ +300 For A Hundred.

During The Game, Underdog Comes Out Strong, And Now Live Betting Has The Early Favorite, Team B @ +300.

You Feel The Favorite Still Has Plenty Of Game Left. How Much Do You Put Down On Team B At This Point?

@B.A.R. @HUNT I Know Both Of You Are Big On Live Betting.

Mods. Put In Appropriate Thread If This Is The Wrong One.

Thanks Guys!

Well, first off I take both sides and guarantee myself profit. With that being said...it depends on sport but and time left in game for it to be that easy without the lead being too much. I'll explain more when not on mobile.

Thanks @B.A.R. When You Have Time. Thanks.
I Feel I'm Getting Better @ 'Live' Wagering, But Not Maximizing My Profits.
My Example Would Be Football Here, A Muffed Punt, INT, Etc. They Go Up 17-0 In 2nd Q But Team A Is Showing Nothing On Offense...

Personally, I don't really make these kinds of bets myself too much...but if you sense a momentum shift , then hedge.

So, I'll use the NBA as an example..

Pregame you take the +300. This means they will be about a 9-10 point underdog to start the game.

In order to ever get the same comeback, or any semblance of a comeback on that you need the underdog to be up very big in the first half or so or even into the third quarter. Even a 9-10 pt deficit in the early to mid 2nd quarter is only going to garner maybe +120 or so on the ML...and that is being generous.

Now, as you go longer into the game... with time shrinking the returns will get better but you then have to factor in the fact that time is running low and the initially favored team is facing a deficit.

It isn't eaasy in those regards.

Hence, going with lower ML's and trading back n forth if posssible -- perhaps for smaller gains.

Warriors last two seasons were usually a great wager at the half. Down 10, 15, 20, they seemed to always find a way back to win...

@B.A.R. What about these PRE-Game numbers?
Sharks Under 2.5 Goals +135
Sharks Over 2.5 Goals +120
Two Different Sites
What's YOUR Play?
Thanks for indulging me Brother!
:shake:

Back