• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Beth Mowens

wiseplayer

Bizzare how she is absolutely a Hall of Fame Womens College Softball announcer but when it comes to college football?, the volume has to be turned off.

Bizzare how she is absolutely a Hall of Fame Womens College Softball announcer but when it comes to college football?, the volume has to be turned off.
But Raiders fans love her calling their games from everything I've gathered

I guess since they moved that makes sense and why Beth is probably doing more freelance stuff

Fwiw I can't stand her voice, puts me to sleep
I know she gets involved with the Raiders preseason games. I don't listen to football on the Radio but I think Brent the degen Musberger is involved. For a guy who claimed for 50 years he didn’t gamble, he sure went from Jimmy the Greek to handicapping NFL games every Friday.

Back