• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Best Bet of Playoffs

That's usually how I lean. I threw a 5-team 10 pt teaser in for the hell of it. Not a fan of teasing totals but an extra 10 points to an over in today's flag football is just too tempting.

Ind +17
Wsh +18.5
Cle +14.5
LA/Sea Over 33 (probably the one that scares me the most but 17-17 gets you there)
Bal/Tenn Over 44.5

Wanted to add the Buff game over but Draft Kings shit rules won't allow same game parlays.

That's usually how I lean. I threw a 5-team 10 pt teaser in for the hell of it. Not a fan of teasing totals but an extra 10 points to an over in today's flag football is just too tempting.

Ind +17
Wsh +18.5
Cle +14.5
LA/Sea Over 33 (probably the one that scares me the most but 17-17 gets you there)
Bal/Tenn Over 44.5

Wanted to add the Buff game over but Draft Kings shit rules won't allow same game parlays.

yea man, think I’d try to find a different option than the rams/seattle total. 16-14 wouldn’t shock anyone. Gl

Hard to say dogs went 3-0 ATS yesterday because the Washington line opened at 7.5 when some inpatient dumbshits (me) grabbed them.

Back