• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach Week 2

BenchCoach

Friday
Kansas +17 -115 1H
Boise St tt ov 9.5 -120 1Q

Saturday
Virginia -10 -108
Buffalo +14 -108
Buffalo +7.5 -115 1H

Tulsa/Oklahoma St un 26 1H -110
Total rushing yards by M. Williams vs Total rushing yards by M. Williams over 57½ -120
Toledo +16.5 -108
Colorado +17.5 -108

Iowa +4 -108 (2*)
Georgia Sou./FL ATL un 48 -108
Rutgers/Cuse un 21.5 -110 2H
Colorado +6.5 +100 2H (2*)

Appalachian St +8 -108
Total rushing yards by B. Robinson vs Total rushing yards by B. Robinson over 99½ +105
Total receptions by B. Robinson vs Total receptions by B. Robinson Total OVER 2½-140

Colorado St -6.5 -108
Colorado St tt ov 6.5 -125 1Q
Colorado St tt ov 13.5 -130 1H

Colorado St tt ov 13.5 -110 2H
Colorado St -3 -110 2H

38-15…+28.80 units
5-3 on 2* plays

Last edited:
GL Coach - I had some interest in Buffalo this week also. What is your take on that game, more of a fade of Neb or do you like Buffalo even after the coach has left and apparently some of the players. Admittedly not up on Buffalo this year, but have always respected their offense the last couple years with Leipeld.

GL Coach - I had some interest in Buffalo this week also. What is your take on that game, more of a fade of Neb or do you like Buffalo even after the coach has left and apparently some of the players. Admittedly not up on Buffalo this year, but have always respected their offense the last couple years with Leipeld.
A little bit of both. Nebraska is a team I keep up with as much as any other program around the country. Buffalo has been well coached for a few years now. That type of mentality doesn’t just disappear the instant a very quality coach leaves (mark my words, KU’s program is on the rise…they will provide tons of value this season). Nebraska will have more talent but unfortunately I have no reason to think they won’t be out coached once again. They have no business being a DD fave against any half way decent program. Martinez is not the answer and their special teams still look like a bad middle school team. I may be wrong here and a part of me hopes I am because I truly respect and admire the history of Nebraska football. Unfortunately in spots like this I am not wrong majority of the time…gl tomorrow man, enjoy the day

Tulsa/Oklahoma St un 26 1H -110

I had the time last night and early this morning so was able to cap some matches across the pond. I posted a few soccer plays for those looking for some early morning action

Appalachian St +8 -108
Total receptions by B. Robinson vs Total receptions by B. Robinson Total OVER 2½-145

I don’t know who calls plays for Colorado St but the NCAA needs to investigate if he was throwing the game last night. Overall that was the worst coached team and worst game management I have ever witnessed. I don’t say this often but that staff needs to go.

Back