• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach NBA 2021

4-2 this week...hitting the road for a 10 hour haul on the gulf coast later this afternoon with my Blue dog but I will post my action before I pull out of town

ORL/SAC ov 109.5 1H
MEM/LAL ov 108 1H

Arrived at my destination (comfort inn in the middle of nowhere Florida tonight, somewhere off the 10) pretty good suite room with a 60’ flat screen for a comfort inn

Last edited:
Did you mean 208.5 for Mia/lal game?
Yes......sometimes I post the plays long after I put em in and I just grab the current number when I post when I’m in a hurry...this was a typo...Laker game went 1-1 anyway I cut it..pathetic 4th qtr (32 pts).think these plays ended up 3-1

2/22

I am going to post my situational plays tonight. I don't normally post them but I am going to try it out tonight. Hopefully I am explaining it where it isn't too confusing. I could never post these types of plays anywhere else but at CTG. Everywhere else I frequent it tends to be armature hour. I will be playing them but I cant promise I will be back to post them. They will be 2H plays so I will explain what to look for below. If I come back later tonight I will just post the closing 2H line. If the games don't fit the below parameters then lay off, don't play anything.

* MIA/OKC...Play over 2H if pace is within 10 points of 213.5...in other words if at halftime the real in game total is 117 or less take the over 2H

* MEM/DAL...Play over 2H if pace is within 10 points of 232.5...in other words if at halftime the real in game total is 126 or less take the over 2H

* WAS/LAL un 227

Back