• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach April 1st - 10th + Season Win Total

4/10

MIA tt un .5 F5 +155 (3 cents)
PHI/ATL un 4.5 F5 -125 (3 cents)
PHI/ATL un 8 -108 (nickel)
DET/CLE un 4.5 +105 F5 (risking $700)

I was on the White Sox today but that game was a scratch this morning. I lean over in Hou but am not gonna pull the trigger on that game. Just cant trust that OAK offense yet....other leans but no plays for me include - PIT un 4.5 F5, I also have some interest in Dodger game but no line

Gonna follow the Storm this year. I already had them circled but seeing him on them made it an easy one for me to pull the trigger on. These season win totals do very well most every year but it does suck watching your money sit there for 6 months waiting. Gives you a team to follow and root for everyday. Only play on this opening day...will be back after Easter to post MLB...I will be working AAA and Mexican League games at some point this month...GL THIS YEAR

KANSAS CITY ROYALS OVER 74.5 WINS ON THE SEASON -120 (RISKING $5,000 TO WIN $4,167)
This one looks to be pretty interesting down the stretch. If they can maintain .500 this month the schedule will be favorable in the last month…need em to go 20-19…obviously a big one for me, should be pretty fun

Gonna follow the Storm this year. I already had them circled but seeing him on them made it an easy one for me to pull the trigger on. These season win totals do very well most every year but it does suck watching your money sit there for 6 months waiting. Gives you a team to follow and root for everyday. Only play on this opening day...will be back after Easter to post MLB...I will be working AAA and Mexican League games at some point this month...GL THIS YEAR

KANSAS CITY ROYALS OVER 74.5 WINS ON THE SEASON -120 (RISKING $5,000 TO WIN $4,167)
Chip and a chair…this one still looks like it will come down to the last series of the year…Every game is big down the stretch, 3 game set at home vs Oak going off tonight…haven’t been posting baseball (got my reasons) but I’ll throw a few out for tonight’s card…4 cents on each of these

KC +151
SEA +126
CLE/MIN ov 5.5 F5 -110 (GM2)
TB/TOR un 4.5 F5 -110
Parlay…+120…LAD ML/SF ML (2*)

Last edited:
Good luck Coach....I'm sweating this one with ya. Got a few RSW's this year that look to be coming down to the wire along with KC. Let's get it

Good luck Coach....I'm sweating this one with ya. Got a few RSW's this year that look to be coming down to the wire along with KC. Let's get it
Awesome comeback last night…tonight would be a huge win but my money is on their Thursday game. Hernandez has been an ace the last month or so. The biggest series they need a split in is coming next week against Cleveland includes a double header. Cleveland has given them fits this year. If KC splits with oak next two days and can win the series vs Mariners at home this weekend I like our chances.

Awesome comeback last night…tonight would be a huge win but my money is on their Thursday game. Hernandez has been an ace the last month or so. The biggest series they need a split in is coming next week against Cleveland includes a double header. Cleveland has given them fits this year. If KC splits with oak next two days and can win the series vs Mariners at home this weekend I like our chances.
Totally agree. Last night was huge. They've had a knack of doing that here and there. Yeah the home stretch is pretty friendly but Cleveland I think is on the schedule 7 times and have handled KC for some reason pretty well. I like where the rotation (and especially the bullpen) are at right now so here's to hoping they can win a couple more than they lose and get this out of the way before that last series. :pray:

just took KC live at +1200 for a half unit…they out hitting Injuns by 3 hits (8-5)…that’s very unusual in MLB for a team to lose and out hit their opponent by that margin

Heading down the final stretch with KC…need them to go 5-4 in the next 9 days…gonna be tight but the schedule is favorable…I’m still capping games but I am turning my attention to this season long wager from here on out

Heading down the final stretch with KC…need them to go 5-4 in the next 9 days…gonna be tight but the schedule is favorable…I’m still capping games but I am turning my attention to this season long wager from here on out
Rooting hard on this one for you, BC!

9/29 KC season win total update. With 5 days left in the season the Royals are 3 wins from paydirt. Great come from behind win last night with Perez absolutely shitting on his 47th HR of the season. Need a split the next two days with Cleveland at home. This should be pretty doable which would leave KC needing to win their last series of the season at home vs Minny. Tonight’s matchup is a little better than tomorrow’s. Having Lance Barksdale behind the dish won’t hurt either (Lance is 18-8 in favor of home teams this season) I will be on KC tonight for a few bucks along with unders in CHW and LAD games respectively…

Another big one last night. Would love to get one more today and only need one against the Twins this weekend. Good luck Coach

Last edited:
Last weekend of the season and KC is one win away from sending me to the window. I may hedge a bit today and tomorrow. I am looking at parlaying Minny together the next two days for a few bucks. Really like the situation they are in tonight. I think they get it done. The wife is ready to plan our next getaway. Good luck this weekend to those of you guys who have a ticket on the season wager.

All coming down to the last day of the season. I can’t say I’m very confident in Kowar getting the ball. Hopefully they staff it with all their best relievers. Not sure why Hernandez never got another start in the last 9 days. To each their own but I will be hedging at least a dime on Minny tomorrow

I’m in same boat with Oak. Down to last game but harder hedge for me with the current odds. GL today

I got about $1200 back today but it was still a gut punch with KC going 1-3 their last 4 games at home…I’m sure they had their reasons but starting Kowar today was a death sentence from the get go…many, many things had to go wrong for KC to lose this season win total by the hook but as I’ve always believed when I lose I want it to be a bad beat or by the hook. Most of the time I’m on the right side of the coin flips, have been my whole life. Today I fell a little short…Big swing in the negative for me and my roll but I will be back…been a fun grind guys, see y’all in the post season

Sorry brother. Was rooting hard for you. Get em this postseason. Actually came in here expecting you to be on this Dodgers under

Back