• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bases 4.7

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
Went 2-1-1 tonight, i had a huge loser on yankees tonight, so my profit is about even. All were 2 unit plays and i paid -232 for the yanks.

Plays were:

Rangers +102 for 2 Units =+2 units

Cincinatti -117 for 2 Units= +2 units

Seattle +130 for 2 Units (pushed because of rain delay)

Yankees -232 for 2 Units (last time i back mussina until march)=-4.64 Units (mean't to say may)

YTD: +7.16 Units Record: 8-3

I can verify the record whenever all the past posts come back.

leans for Saturday:

Cubs +105, willing to back zambrano here, it appears he starts seasons off strong. The cubs seem to pull out close games, i like the way the cubs have been playing thus far this season, beating the brewers last night pretty handily.

Arizona- Webb is pitching and i really wouldn't mind backing him for a relatively cheap price and against a washington team that many fade. I like arizona but line movement has me scratchin my head with 90% on arizona and the line moves in my favor. hmmmmmmmm.....????

Houston- Oswalt is a fine pitcher and i do not have a problem backing him but my main angle for this game is that houston eventually must get a win for the season, but i have a hard time backing this astro team at -170.

Detroit- I do not think this team loses back to back against KC. While i still have to do more research about Detroit's pitcher, i like detroit to score than 1 run in this one.

Cleveland- Sabathia is looking pretty good. I do not mind paying a kind of a high price even when he is pitching what i think is a contender out west. Cleveland had it's bats going against seattle last night, and i think that will continue tonight.

Boston- I don't know what it is about boston that i like tommorow, i probally don't and won't have any good information on that game other than a hunch. I think they will respond in a big way tommorow after being shutout today. Plus, Rangers starting pitcher Kevin Millwood is on a 100 pitch count for the game.

Braves- I just have gotten done doing my statistics homework and law of probability states that they have to lose after awhile. Plus the braves i think will play well tonight and get their bats going. It seems like they are off one night and balls to the wall the other.

Detroit Over- Over is 10-1 is the last 11 meetings and detroit is 11-4 in last 15 games as a favorite.

San Fransico Under- San Fran has a remarkable record in the past coupe of going under. I may ride it, but leaning right now of just watching because i suspect that it is about time for one to go over.

Mets Over- 10-3 over record in the last 13 meetings.

Houston Under- I think this will be a pitching duel and be very low scoring something like 1 to 4. Under is 12-3 in STL last 15 Sat. games, Under is 7-2 in STL last 9 games as an underdog. Under is 6-2 in STL last 8 road games.

Boston Under- I like it here because of boston's anemic offense so far. and rangers putting a 100 pitch count on millwood.

Oakland Under- Under is 35-17-1 in the last 53 meetings. I may let it ride, but this may be more of a crab shoot than anything because haren dosen't particulary pitch well in the begining of the season.

BOL on whatever you guys decide today.:shake:

Thanks man, been busy with school, midterms like crazy, that time of the year you know. BOL tommorow.

FG

mets/braves over - i see that you ahve that stat but glavine starts out well and smoltz pitched very well against this team last year. maybe they get to the bullpen.

like zona, cleveland, and houston under.

houston side -170, definitely way too much to back the stros at this point. much more value on cards i think. especially if you think its a pitchers duel. Houston bullpen not looking sharp.

just sharing my thoughts.

GL frankie

renew orleans, yea i was kinda torn about houston, b/c i think houston may have significant problems down the stretch with there closer, i just like him at all and i think he is too predictable.

Eddie,

Thanks, BOL to you, do you do a lot of soccer?

Sparky,

BOL to you today on yoru card as well.

Damn, for some reason i thought detroit played at 7 tonight, oh well, If yankees lose today, i will probally play them tommorow.

Cleveland got snowed out again...Damn i wonder when this weather in Cleveland is going to shape up.

Plays:

Arizona -145 for 2 Units Washington has been playing like they want to move the team to another city. I will side with the public in this one as i think B. Webb shall continue to pich well in this one.

Boston +100 2 Units, I think boston gets on track today as they are starting to like last years, year end team. Also, i feel telegraphs his pitches.

St. Louis Cards +140 for 1 Unit- I am starting to come around to the cards starting pitcher reyes, because during pre season many batters have been saying that his curveball is comming along nicely and several coaches think that he will be working his way up in his rotation. So i will back him here for just a minor play.

BOL everyone on today's card.

Back