• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BARimony NFL SZN

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
If I already started a thread, I forgot... I know I mentioned some of these in certain spots but might as well tie them all into one...

I have a few flyer SB bets I am a bit shy to mention as I played relatively small stakes trying to get out in front of possible trades (ala how I did with Tampa the year before)... they have literally no chance and I'll list them first...

Chicago +4500
Denver +5000
Las Vegas +5000

(yes, I thought we could see any of Rodgers, Watson and Wilson traded -- oh well)

Bigger...

New Orleans +2000/2500

Player Prop...

Herbert Over 28.5 TD's -120 (medium to big bet)

RSW

Detroit Lions u 4.5 wins +110 (medium to big bet)

Obviously you saw my love for Jameis and the Saints. Things have changed since Drew retired (when I placed the bet) but I still think they can do something in the NFC.

I lost the good numbers on comeback player of the year etc on Winston so passing...

That Lions bet, I really like it and wanted to see pre-season before betting. That schedule is TOUGH. I expect them to be demoralized by end of week 4 or 5. The salt on the wound will be a beatdown from Fratty in Los Angeles in October. This team has a good offensive line, but that is it. Other than shortening games, I do not know how they compete this season. Total rebuild, and 3-13 in the books.

Justin had 31 last year in a a 16 game season. We add a game, and a year of experience. This guy is going to just get better and better and I expected 35 at minimum. This is a soft number and should hit with a few games left unless a big injury hits. That is always the issue with season-long bets.

Good luck this year, hope that Bears future hits for you! Good to get your take on the Lions, thanks.

Jesus that Herbert line might even make me wager on it
More to it...

This isn't a front running team.... They'll be solid but they will have many games that the need to pass in 2h is there...

Big part of this bet as well.

I worry bout saints. Don’t think it has anything to do with Winston instead of brees, being the huge brees hater I been for years I think that a upgrade! Lol. They just cut more depth today in a really good running back, they seem very top heavy which can’t be good in a 17 game season. Who knows when Thomas will play? And wr group doesn’t look deep. now they stand to miss one and possibly more hfa games. Bums me out cause I was dying to see this offense with the threat of a pass traveling more than 15 yards!! Just think they have downgraded a lot of depth thanks to cap.

If I didn’t already spend any extra money I had on ncaa win totals I would get some that Herbert play also. Don’t get that number at all? New system and the defense prob be better but think even a defensive minded HC will have better offense than lynn. Certainly seems short. Dont see why he wouldn’t avg at least 2 a game?

I worry bout saints. Don’t think it has anything to do with Winston instead of brees, being the huge brees hater I been for years I think that a upgrade! Lol. They just cut more depth today in a really good running back, they seem very top heavy which can’t be good in a 17 game season. Who knows when Thomas will play? And wr group doesn’t look deep. now they stand to miss one and possibly more hfa games. Bums me out cause I was dying to see this offense with the threat of a pass traveling more than 15 yards!! Just think they have downgraded a lot of depth thanks to cap.
I worry about the defense too. Lost a lot of guys in the off-season and guys like Cam Jordan and Malcolm Jenkins are seemingly past their prime

I worry about the defense too. Lost a lot of guys in the off-season and guys like Cam Jordan and Malcolm Jenkins are seemingly past their prime

i think they gonna have to be incredibly lucky in the health department to even get to 9 wins. Doesn’t help them I think falcons and panthers gonna be much better along w bucs being freakin dominant.

God, I admire a man who can drink like this at our age.

This Arizona/Tenny over is VERY intriguing. AZ was useless for overs away from home last year, BUT Tenny was an over machine last year and improved offensively. So maybe they even out.
Hey, it's all house money after that 50-1 Tampa last year.

Chasing QB trades can be good (Brady) and bad...(all of these)...

BOL on the season BAR. Love your Herbert prop and hope he has a big year as I have him in fantasy.

Line 55 now so pretty happy even at not the best number I got in at.
First punt I'm jumping on over, probably should anyway at current number. Be very surprised if this doesn't end up mid sixties or even 70s but week 1

It's at 53.5 for me ATM

Yeah, titans just didn't help

Kicking hurt a lot.

Thought we had it.

I rebounded later on a live one and have the SF posted parlay open as well.

Lot more plays next week...
Brutal beat on that OVER. They had 51 through 3 quarters than goose egg. I was on it too.

If I already started a thread, I forgot... I know I mentioned some of these in certain spots but might as well tie them all into one...

I have a few flyer SB bets I am a bit shy to mention as I played relatively small stakes trying to get out in front of possible trades (ala how I did with Tampa the year before)... they have literally no chance and I'll list them first...

Chicago +4500
Denver +5000
Las Vegas +5000

(yes, I thought we could see any of Rodgers, Watson and Wilson traded -- oh well)

Bigger...

New Orleans +2000/2500

Player Prop...

Herbert Over 28.5 TD's -120 (medium to big bet)

RSW

Detroit Lions u 4.5 wins +110 (medium to big bet)

Obviously you saw my love for Jameis and the Saints. Things have changed since Drew retired (when I placed the bet) but I still think they can do something in the NFC.

I lost the good numbers on comeback player of the year etc on Winston so passing...

That Lions bet, I really like it and wanted to see pre-season before betting. That schedule is TOUGH. I expect them to be demoralized by end of week 4 or 5. The salt on the wound will be a beatdown from Fratty in Los Angeles in October. This team has a good offensive line, but that is it. Other than shortening games, I do not know how they compete this season. Total rebuild, and 3-13 in the books.

Justin had 31 last year in a a 16 game season. We add a game, and a year of experience. This guy is going to just get better and better and I expected 35 at minimum. This is a soft number and should hit with a few games left unless a big injury hits. That is always the issue with season-long bets.
Nice Futures!

Not much a fan of situational wager in the NFL but this one certainly would qualify

Lions injuries continue to mount.

Tyrell Williams is out with the concussion sustained last week .

Obviously Decker is out.

Okudah out for the season.

Justin Tucker is my hero. Didn't expect to need a double cross bar 66 yd FG to put another Lions L on the board but an L is an L!

Justin Tucker is my hero. Didn't expect to need a double cross bar 66 yd FG to put another Lions L on the board but an L is an L!
Yup, that was huge otherwise some momentum may have occured as the schedule gets a bit soft here coming up.

Hoping only 1-2 next three weeks.

Yup, that was huge otherwise some momentum may have occured as the schedule gets a bit soft here coming up.

Hoping only 1-2 next three weeks.
Yeah this week is quite dangerous. Not sure the Fields/Bears should be favored over anyone in this league.

Let's get this to 0-7 this week with 10 games to go!!! Dodged some major bullets thus far
Yes sir!

Coach not happy with Hunt's boy Goff... Injuries on OL...

Feel fortunate obviously on a few...but last week is a sign of things to come imo.

Guess mine is -275 and Mac is +225 but I can't imagine putting even a nickel on Mac. Guess people are betting him though.

Lol how is it that low? I don't even have a clue who the competition would be
Wild

Only options are him and Mac.

Sorry, Mac has been inconsistent since that great start.

Feels like a freebie. Obviously you never know with these voters but this should be -500 imo.

Back