• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bama 1H vs the Bayou Bengals

L8kersFan74

Last week: 4-3, +1.95 units

YTD: 36-26, +12.65 units

Week 14

Bama 1H -14 (-155) / tOSU 1H ML / Clemson ML
Parlay @ -115, 3.45 units to win 3 units

Bama 1H TT o26.5 (-125) / Clemson ML
Parlay @ -110, 3.3 to win 3

tOSU 1H -14 (-125) / Clemson ML

Clemson 1H -10 (-155) / tOSU 1H ML / Bama 1H ML
Parlay @ -120, 3.6 to win 3

Clemson 1H TT o23.5 (-125) / tOSU 1H ML / Bama 1H ML

I finally jumped on board And got some that free bama 1st half money last week!!

got some the fade ku and over money too!

I was afraid bama would be -17 this week, anything less and I’m all over it!!

they really getting sick of the ku fade it appears! Freaking Texas tech laying -27! If that not the definition of inflated I dunno what is?!?! Maybe the over 63 would make more sense than laying all those points w a not very good tech squad? Think the ku overs have been perfect as well! Lol

Bama still on correct? My brother said cbs sports showed it cancelled but I think it was just cause this game had been moved already. Hopefully. Need that free bama money! Would think this be a even bigger beat down since lsu beat them last year!!

I woulda played Air Force but line shot up before I got a chance. From -10 to -13.5 enough for me to stay away, 1st half -6 doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Af just a team I rather have the entire 60 minutes since they wear teams down!!

Bama still on correct? My brother said cbs sports showed it cancelled but I think it was just cause this game had been moved already. Hopefully. Need that free bama money! Would think this be a even bigger beat down since lsu beat them last year!!
Definitely. Still on. Have heard/seen nothing saying this game won't happen or anything potentially getting in the way of it happening. As of now, late Thursday afternoon, appears good to go.

Definitely. Still on. Have heard/seen nothing saying this game won't happen or anything potentially getting in the way of it happening. As of now, late Thursday afternoon, appears good to go.

I think cbs sports just had it listed strangely since this been rescheduled from another week and confused him. Glad to hear, love that free no capping required money!! Lol

I woulda played Air Force but line shot up before I got a chance. From -10 to -13.5 enough for me to stay away, 1st half -6 doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Af just a team I rather have the entire 60 minutes since they wear teams down!!
Yeah I think they should pretty much dominate. Would be surprising if they don't. Honestly see them up 14+ by halftime and being up 7 at absolute worst at half (or 6 if something dumb happens like missed XP, etc). But, that's why they play the games. Anything can happen. Hopefully it stays true to form.

Last edited:
Great drive by AF after getting ball at 1 with 4 minutes to go in half. Money maker drive whether they score or not!!

Yezzir. Love watching service academies run that triple option vs unmatched opponents.

AFA 1H cashes

utah st defended the option pretty well for most the half but they sold out and af beat them thru the air! I’m with ya, love watching the service academies. Nice start to weekend, good call. Think they cover game to, af should steamroll rest of way.

Last week: 4-3, +1.95 units

YTD: 36-26, +12.65 units

Week 14

Bama 1H -14 (-155) / tOSU 1H ML / Clemson ML
Parlay @ -115, 3.45 units to win 3 units

Bama 1H TT o26.5 (-125) / Clemson ML

tOSU 1H -14 (-125) / Clemson ML

Clemson 1H -10 (-155) / tOSU 1H ML / Bama 1H ML
Parlay @ -120, 3.6 to win 3

Clemson 1H TT o23.5 (-125) / tOSU 1H ML / Bama 1H ML

Keep it simple week. Ride the best teams. I like your style. Gl sir.

Back