• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bama 1H vs "Roy D." Mercer

L8kersFan74

YTD: 7-3, +11.05 units

How big a boy are ya?!? If you're not familiar with ol' "Roy D. Mercer", go to Youtube for a good laugh.

Anyway, nice start to the season. Hopefully we can keep it goin. No 1H line out yet, expecting an ol' fashioned ass-whoopin here (obviously). Probably anywhere in the range of 42 to 56 for Bama to 0 for Mercer at the break.

Gonna get some other plays in today (Thursday) with the Bucs ML mixed on there. Cowboys should be in big trouble without Martin.

Will be adding more.....

LIVE: Bama 1H -26.5 (-120), 4.8 to win 4

Bama 1H --- NO PLAY

Bama 1H TT o --- NO PLAY

Georgia 1H -10 (-180) / Bucs ML
Parlay -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Georgia 1H -13 (-115), 2.3 to win 2

Georgia TT o34.5 (-125 / Penn St ML
Parlay -110 --- 3.3 to win 3

Iowa +9.5 (-210) / Bucs ML / Coastal ML / Boise ML / Penn St ML
Parlay +100 --- 3 to win 3

Iowa +4.5, 2.2 to win 2

Iowa ML / Bucs ML
Parlay +225 --- 2 to win 4.5

Iowa St TT u24.5 (-115), 5.75 to win 5

Washington-Michigan u51.5 (-160) / Coastal ML / Boise ML / Penn St ML / Georgia ML
Parlay -120 --- 6 units to win 5 units

Texas A&M TT o33.5 (-115), 3.45 to win 3

Miyan Williams (tOSU) o50.5 rush yds (-115), 5.75 to win 5

Last edited:
Adding:

Washington-Michigan u51.5 (-160) / Coastal ML / Boise ML / Penn St ML / Georgia ML

Bucs money line along with 2 my 3 survivor pools scared the piss out of me! Lol. Who woulda thought tampa be the sloppy team? After Bucs starters got preseason work and Dak and co got no preseason work and very little practice together!

Interesting tidbit, I know how you were into unders the 1st week of ncaa, I feel same way about nfl (nothing like you with playing them all but definitely selectively look for good ones). Anyways they threw 103 passes combined tonight! No game going under with that happening! Lol

Btw, did you play all the unders Saturday and how it go? Not counting the previous games just saturdays record? Thanks in advance.

Adding:

I like that under in Ann Arbor but I’m jus playing the posted number. Does adding those teams that bigger than 20 point favs ml add anything really? You essentially saving yourself 40 cents to buy some points on a ncaa total? Please don’t be offended bro as I’m not trying to insult you but honestly that makes no sense to me., you far better off just paying the -160 if you really want to buy those points. (I could make the argument long term buying points on a total is bad business also but let’s ignore that for now as to each is own and I know some guys just feel better doing that.).

back to original question, i know there barely a snowball chance in hell any those 4 teams lose but to save 40 cents is it worth it to take the risk? If you like this idea you be far better off looking for favs in the 14-17 point range as putting them in a parlay moves the needle on payout some. Again to each is own, I always enjoy talking with you so I would just hate to see you lose cause some crazy upset when they not adding much of anything to your payout. Even having to sweat one of those doesn’t seem worth it to me, unless that kinda the idea for you! If that the case ignore me!! Lol

if you can find some you like in the -600 to -900 range you just do worlds of good for your payout. Again I know the 4 you choose have hardly any chance of losing but think you can usually find some in the -17 range (-900 ml) that pretty much as safe or close enough where the payout difference worth the extra little risk. Either way I hope you cash them all brother!

That 42 to 56 to 0 for bama a big range! Isn’t that line gonna be 50?!?!!!! Someone told me Mercer team total is 3.5. If I can get I would think bout under but you know bama will play all backups after halftime and while their backups are worlds better than Mercer I might be scared they accidentally score once. It’s a travesty bama even plays a team like this, it’s actually the most ridiculous thing in college sports! I know the Mercer’s of the world need this paycheck to help there programs stay afloat but there gotta be better ways, big schools should just kick in to give them the money without making them sacrificial lambs in a game nobody wants to see unless they w sadist! Lol

Bucs money line along with 2 my 3 survivor pools scared the piss out of me! Lol. Who woulda thought tampa be the sloppy team? After Bucs starters got preseason work and Dak and co got no preseason work and very little practice together!

Interesting tidbit, I know how you were into unders the 1st week of ncaa, I feel same way about nfl (nothing like you with playing them all but definitely selectively look for good ones). Anyways they threw 103 passes combined tonight! No game going under with that happening! Lol

Btw, did you play all the unders Saturday and how it go? Not counting the previous games just saturdays record? Thanks in advance.
Yeah TB def was a bit of a shocker. My Cowboys caught some breaks with all those turnovers that put them in that position. Without their best player, Zack Martin, the big expectation was that the oline would be in big trouble vs that Bucs front 7. Surprisingly though, they played pretty damn decent without him, especially considering the competition. Pretty good sign for rest of season with Martin in there.

Last Saturday I played several unders in the early set and that was it, just too many games to do em all any decent amount... I believe those early games I took went slightly over .500, nothing spectacular like we'd seen up to that point on the unders.

Last edited:
I like that under in Ann Arbor but I’m jus playing the posted number. Does adding those teams that bigger than 20 point favs ml add anything really? You essentially saving yourself 40 cents to buy some points on a ncaa total? Please don’t be offended bro as I’m not trying to insult you but honestly that makes no sense to me., you far better off just paying the -160 if you really want to buy those points. (I could make the argument long term buying points on a total is bad business also but let’s ignore that for now as to each is own and I know some guys just feel better doing that.).

back to original question, i know there barely a snowball chance in hell any those 4 teams lose but to save 40 cents is it worth it to take the risk? If you like this idea you be far better off looking for favs in the 14-17 point range as putting them in a parlay moves the needle on payout some. Again to each is own, I always enjoy talking with you so I would just hate to see you lose cause some crazy upset when they not adding much of anything to your payout. Even having to sweat one of those doesn’t seem worth it to me, unless that kinda the idea for you! If that the case ignore me!! Lol
Lol..... Trust the process, my best answer on this.

I get what you're saying but I don't even think about things like "well, buying points on a total long term" etc etc etc. I'm just going with my gut basically and doing what mentally feels right when I pull that trigger on a play. In this case 51.5 just feels a helluva lot safer to me mentally, it avoids getting screwed by a 27-24 or 26-23 or 26-24 type game. I go on Bovada with these all the time and just start adding big MLs to see where it puts my odds. The ones I added on there I won't even sweat. I just look at it as my way of getting those extra few pts I want for free. Could something super crazy happen? Sure, but obviously very unlikely. I'm not gonna bet worrying about it though...... To the original answer, "Trust the process", I stick with what works for me.

Last edited:
That 42 to 56 to 0 for bama a big range! Isn’t that line gonna be 50?!?!!!! Someone told me Mercer team total is 3.5. If I can get I would think bout under but you know bama will play all backups after halftime and while their backups are worlds better than Mercer I might be scared they accidentally score once. It’s a travesty bama even plays a team like this, it’s actually the most ridiculous thing in college sports! I know the Mercer’s of the world need this paycheck to help there programs stay afloat but there gotta be better ways, big schools should just kick in to give them the money without making them sacrificial lambs in a game nobody wants to see unless they w sadist! Lol
Nah lol, game line is currently set at 53.5 so there's no chance in hell the 1H line will be 50.

I'm expecting and hoping it'll be just under 35..... 31 would be great, but expecting 32 to 34 range on 1H line. We should find out in a few hours, hopefully.

As a fan, I hate these type of games as well. But, nonetheless, every Bama game regardless of opponent, is just another money-making opportunity in my eyes.

Nah lol, game line is currently set at 53.5 so there's no chance in hell the 1H line will be 50.

I'm expecting and hoping it'll be just under 35..... 31 would be great, but expecting 32 to 34 range on 1H line. We should find out in a few hours, hopefully.

As a fan, I hate these type of games as well. But, nonetheless, every Bama game regardless of opponent, is just another money-making opportunity in my eyes.

oh i misread, i didnt realize you were talking bout 1st half score!! lol.. my bad. i hear ya, you one the ppl who finally talked me into getting on the free money bama 1st half train last year!!

It's always 1H. That's the bet every Bama game. Thread is always "Bama 1H vs _____". You already know! That free money is a lovely thing lol

It's always 1H. That's the bet every Bama game. Thread is always "Bama 1H vs _____". You already know! That free money is a lovely thing lol

yea I know you betting 1st half I just didn’t realize your score prediction was 1st half. Brain fart by me I guess. Lol. Carry on.

Alright, real quick..... No play on the Bama 1H or TT today. Oddsmakers made it unplayable. Game line 53.5 and 1H 38.5??? Ok..... I'll pass. They probably still cover but wanted under 35 on it. We'll wait til next one to get back on board with Bama.

In better news, finally got the number I wanted on the Iowa St team total (BetOnline).

Added a couple others as well, aTm TT over and a player prop.

GL today, everybody!!

Bama 1H --- NO PLAY

Bama 1H TT o --- NO PLAY

Iowa St TT u24.5 (-115), 5.75 to win 5

Texas A&M TT o33.5 (-115), 5.75 to win 3

Miyan Williams (tOSU) o50.5 rush yds (-115), 5.75 to win 5

Not a bad day at the office with one play pending.....

9-1, +28.05 units

YTD: 16-4, +39.10 units

PENDING:

Back