• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Med second set does feel like free money but you're going against the goat . It's like all the people that kept betting against Brady lmao
Man the GOAT? He's top 3 of our generation...this isn't Fed or Nadal

What's funny slap is you just called him the GOAT...but two days ago you said they don't call him Joker for no reason. If this is a bi polar thing I will be on the phone tomorrow to help, mental health is my passion

What's funny slap is you just called him the GOAT...but two days ago you said they don't call him Joker for no reason. If this is a bi polar thing I will be on the phone tomorrow to help, mental health is my passion
Seriously dude? You legitimately contradicted yourself.

Joker super locked in... this is troubling for Meds.. he had a chance early to get joker out of sorts n he let em right the ship.. Meds pressing

Agreed I think this is GSM for Joker. But who knows. I went to bed with Nadal up 2-0 and woke up shocked

Will never be a top 2-3 if your return doesn't set up your offensive

That's what we've learned over the years

Why do you go at him and just stroke a line shot there? Never understand the moment I guess

Back