• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Aussie Open 2021 in-game

You call all agree. Both of these guys are wearing the worst kits of all time right? How did Lacoste give this guy's these outfits for the tournament???

Djokovic has no reason to not wear all black like a villian

Y'all may not agree with me but my thoughts make sense

You call all agree. Both of these guys are wearing the worst kits of all time right? How did Lacoste give this guy's these outfits for the tournament???

Djokovic has no reason to not wear all black like a villian

Y'all may not agree with me but my thoughts make sense

Joker will always be uni qlo for me.

I'm split right now. I consider myself the best tennis capper alive but I can't decide who is going to win this. Med looks really good. But Djoker looks maybe 80% of himself and his defense is normal it seems

I'm split right now. I consider myself the best tennis capper alive but I can't decide who is going to win this. Med looks really good. But Djoker looks maybe 80% of himself and his defense is normal it seems

Meds length makes it tough for joker to hit his spots sometimes. But a true toss up rn.

We all know you consider yourself the best tennis capper and whatever else you consider yourself alive

That you've given up attractive women to spend the rest of your life with for gambling suggests you suck at capping life slap

We all know you consider yourself the best tennis capper and whatever else you consider yourself alive

That you've given up attractive women to spend the rest of your life with for gambling suggests you suck at capping life slap

Wtf kj, chill.

Everyone cool here in my book. Great cappers. Been an awesome discussion in my opinion.

Life shit though... We choose to bring it up. Sometimes another perspective is good to hear but no reason to bring a man down for choices.

Slap will be fine in life. No doubt about it.

but cap, take kj’s advice and live your 20’s but once you hit 30’sette amd enjoy the family life. we all get sucked into what we know and love but just listen

KJ you really talking shit this late at night wtf man? Thought we were cool.
Why can't we be cool and I still get fired up at your posts? Not like I'm coming through a screen, you're a half generation younger than me. Embrace some of it mate.

but cap, take kj’s advice and live your 20’s but once you hit 30’sette amd enjoy the family life. we all get sucked into what we know and love but just listen
Well I'm certainly not the best example of this lol

We're all fired up. Let's go. This is great. No talking shit to one another though. My lazy ass don't want to moderate at 4 am.

I was going to go to Sydney and everyone told me Sydney sucks and go to Melbourne instead. Is that true? Anyone been?

We're all fired up. Let's go. This is great. No talking shit to one another though. My lazy ass don't want to moderate at 4 am.
I'm too old for that man c'mon, I'm not even fired up. Pulse prolly like 29

It's all good no worries man. Feel free to PM me . We can gladly speak on the phone if you have anything you want to discuss. I don't have any qualms with anyone here

I was going to go to Sydney and everyone told me Sydney sucks and go to Melbourne instead. Is that true? Anyone been?

Never been. But everything I've heard/seen /read s bondi Beach where it's at. I think it's in Sydney.

Med second set does feel like free money but you're going against the goat . It's like all the people that kept betting against Brady lmao

Back