• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Pretty wild the era we are in. I’m 42, man these guys are good.
Y’all think the competition isn’t as top as Sampras etc era or we just seeing a top notch above. The B3 is insane.

Fed my favorite of the era. Goran my favorite of all time. Man what could’ve been. Maybe because I have no serve and his was insane.

It’s interesting to discuss

Marat Safin got me into the sport. My favorite player is and will always be him. Wawa is close but I love Nadal a lot too. I'm not really a big Fed fan. Think his game is basic but he gets it done.

I remember when that guy posted Wawa would win the Australian Open at crazy odds and he did win years ago. That was cool. I think Hunt took it. Probably his burner account

I wanted Stan to break into the fraternity, he got close

Murray did

Edberg was my fave growing up but probably because I was just after Mac/Connors/Borg etc and Fed will be like Jordan for this generation, the Fed/Nadal matches in prime (obv Wimby '08) will be shit we'll talk about til we take our last breaths

Murray's game was ok, not great. He is playing on the challenger tour which is interesting

A always enjoyed Murray meltdowns similar to how I enjoy it when Novak melts

I've grown to like Novak the guy, not as much fun to root for as the player

The biggest what if is Ernests Gulbis. The best forehand and backhand I've ever seen. The best defense outside of Novak I've ever seen. Just didn't really care much to be #1 since he had a billionaire father

Very weird though he's playing on challenger tour. Guess you just do it for the travel plus maybe love of the sport. Same with Murray I guess

Well we're talking about a sport where half of everyone who's anyone lives in Monte Carlo ffs

If Vegas can somehow win this Lake Tahoe game (I know nothing about hockey, first time watching all year) then I am gonna to extra large on Medvedev. I don't completely like his game but I still think Djoker is injured

Baghdatis was the first Greek that I remotely remember and the late night Greek fans were so awesome

I consider myself the best tennis capper in the entire world (there is likely a great asian who stays silent) but I just don't know on this one. I want to bet Med....I cant though....there is no way not to play Joker

Gonna take a shower and relax for a few so don't expect me around til match starts. I think I'm gonna go Djoker

You must have got great odds on those. 6-1 isn't bad bet cause if Djoker is injured I could see that easy

The problem is I am taking the hunch he's pulling a "fakeojic" and isn't really injured. I took a risk that I felt had to be done

I'll be here I hope

Tried to prep by napping, drinking lots of water, eating baby carrots and ranch (which I don't even like) and listening to Sofi Tukker, which at this age I shouldn't do, but thunderstorms and crashing waves are a 6 hour sentence at minimum

I think that 6-3 is obviously more likely but the 6-1 is not bad at all. That being said I hope Djoker wins 1st set for my own benefit

Ranch is trash and listen to Michael Savage
I hate ranch and all I'm trying to do is stay awake. It's 1am and what I care more about than this match is 9:30am Man City/Arsenal....hell MUCH more than this. The marathon is on.

i’ve down 12 plats and into my 2nd bottle of vino...what is orange? i was joking about being horny haha but excited for my boy med

Back