• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Astros vs. Rays ALCS Discussion Thread

I liked him here when we see him in spring but they never give him a chance. Kinda like Pham, and voit. But we just keep giving losers like O’Neil, bader, and lane thomas chances! We love them!! Even gruchuk blossomed when he got out of here. I’ll never understand why we gave up so much for Ozuna and he hated it here. Most guys love it but we up tight and didn’t like him having personality, being late for pointless meetings, getting fat In winter. So fucjing what, long as guy hits who cares? Who only play hard ass wit the guys who don’t have a .950 ops!! You sport a .959 ops you can be a goofball all you want! “Cardinal way” ain’t meant shit in. Years!

yea they’ve been looking for that guy to protect goldy in the lineup and have yet to find him. Gotta be a priority over the offseason

yea they’ve been looking for that guy to protect goldy in the lineup and have yet to find him. Gotta be a priority over the offseason

wont happen. They will bargin big at most. Been a mess since that Cuban kid died out partying in offseason. They have never recovered. Lead to signing Fowler, that was dumb, carp contract a disaster.

The only thing I’m glad they don’t do is all the moron cards fans here want arenado, that be so so dumb. His numbers away from coors not close to big time. Way too much money for a great glove who be .750-.800 ops.

The only thing I’m glad they don’t do is all the moron cards fans here want arenado, that be so so dumb. His numbers away from coors not close to big time. Way too much money for a great glove who be .750-.800 ops.

yeah. Very few of these guys are worth those huge huge deals. Even a guy like Trout who is sick but his team never wins. Usually they end up underperforming or getting injured like Ellsbury did w Yankees

I’d like Lindor. Could move Dejung to 3rd, I believe his career trajectory is headed to .280 type with 25-30 bombs. That would be sick infield. I think Carlson will confine to grow. Bader gonna be our centerfielder period, I mean that fine long as we don’t have 5 others like him in lineup. .220 hitter, run into a few, but he fast and his defense worth the Sorry bat.

I’d like Lindor. Could move Dejung to 3rd, I believe his career trajectory is headed to .280 type with 25-30 bombs. That would be sick infield. I think Carlson will confine to grow. Bader gonna be our centerfielder period, I mean that fine long as we don’t have 5 others like him in lineup. .220 hitter, run into a few, but he fast and his defense worth the Sorry bat.

yeah I like Bader. Not everyone is gonna hit but especially in center you need a gold Glover type who can cover ground. Lindor would be interesting. He’d be a good fit but will be tough to get although clev def moves him

Man I would keep Morton in gams here.

Bader fun to watch in outfield and on bases, painful to watch at plate. Problem is we have 4-5 of him!

Your pen is your strength. You’d much rather have a fresh Anderson in that spot agsinst Brantley against a potentially tired Morton. 3-0 a lot different than 3-1 or worse.

I guess. I’m old school in that approach and def since with no days off they been seeing there relievers a lot

yeah I’d be more worried late bc now you’ve used Anderson he prob goes another inning but not sure Castillo is available after yesterday so you got Fairbanks but if he’s not good then what

While I trusted rays could get this one. I fear Braves blew it, they had to have tonight imo

yeah I’d be more worried late bc now you’ve used Anderson he prob goes another inning but not sure Castillo is available after yesterday so you got Fairbanks but if he’s not good then what

that my point in leaving him. Maybe didbt love him as much for that ab but think it weakens then later.

I do think I like the No Days off!!! Turn back into team game. They need to trash the everyone makes the playoffs shit fast as they can. Dump the stupiD 3 game round. And 3 out rule out of pen

can’t wait to see that on SVP. Fucked ku backers, then wvu backers, then Under backers which was best fucking playin!!!

can’t wait to see that on SVP. Fucked ku backers, then wvu backers, then Under backers which was best fucking playin!!!
I swear like 90% of their bad beats I’ve been on. Lol. I’m like Thk god for more degenerates like me haha

in a funny way it does kinda make ya feel better dont it?!? There been 1 or 2 Mine didn’t make the cut and I blew my fucking top more than when the game fucjed me!!! Lol

Back