• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

April NBA Discussion

Atlanta and Portland with a 40 point 4th ...

Some of these seem so stinking easy at times...

On the other hand ...Detroit Orlando seemed like a good 4th under but they just kept scoring and scoring

Zion is great but gotta kick that ball out to Zo after he just hit a 3

He’s a total rhythm shooter. I know Zion wants to take over but...

They wre gonna win here

But the bucks closing brains are so shitty, they are up 9 with 3 minutes left and giannis is chucking 3s up with 20 seconds on the shot clock

Middleton rushed some possessions too

KD missed a wide open 3 with like 130 left that I think woulda made it 1 possession, if he hits that its suddenly a close finish

They wre gonna win here

But the bucks closing brains are so shitty, they are up 9 with 3 minutes left and giannis is chucking 3s up with 20 seconds on the shot clock

Middleton rushed some possessions too

KD missed a wide open 3 with like 130 left that I think woulda made it 1 possession, if he hits that its suddenly a close finish
Bucks are not a threat at all in playoffs.

Ceiling is East Finals. I'll say they lose in 2nd round depending on matchups.

Clear path...they letting Zion take em

Confident in that? Hmmmm

That’s SVG trying to let him do it

Took Zo off the line with Ingram in lockers

Not watching but wow did GSW blow this game?

Absolutely zero offense in 2H.

They really struggle if Curry isn't absolutely cooking.

Bucks are not a threat at all in playoffs.

Ceiling is East Finals. I'll say they lose in 2nd round depending on matchups.
They need a real point guard so fucking bad, I like jrue as a scorer, but theres a reason NOLA didnt mind losing him

No floor general, and giannis just panics too easy

No depth

Not watching but wow did GSW blow this game?

Absolutely zero offense in 2H.

They really struggle if Curry isn't absolutely cooking.
Lonzo had a great game. Ingram in the lockers for a lot of 2nd h. Pels played hard.

They need a real point guard so fucking bad, I like jrue as a scorer, but theres a reason NOLA didnt mind losing him

No floor general, and giannis just panics too easy

No depth
Does he just not fit with that team?

How good would CP3 be on that squad y’all think?

Nuggets going with a weird lineup with Porter at the 2. Looks too big defensively for the dribble drive Knicks.

This is Knicks vs a decent team. Been shooting 60% from 3 in games vs average and below average teams last month

Back