• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

April NBA Discussion

Golden State could have not had a more embarrassing and pathetic performance than that Dallas debacle a couple night ago.

I guess if they have any self worth they'll play hard tonight.
Good play tonight in many ways ..

Laying the -165 isn't too bad...might do that myself and then get a lead hopefully and buy back at +350 or more to get a free roll...

Interesting, game in HOU then a day off before the B2B....then quick turn around back to SF 2 days later

For the Dubs

Last edited:
The Rockets have been back and forth covering since late March. They may not be good but after huge losing streaks the lines makers get a hold of these lines.

Betting against the Rockets at home is where fading them has been the best. On the road Rockets ATS 12-13 last 25. At home this season ATS 7-24

I got off the -165 bet just barely near end of 1H

GSW is just not a good team

Neither are the Wolves. They're worse, on paper at least.

Getting fucking outrebounded 57 TO 34 is all about effort and one assumed that GS wouldn't be lacking that after that Dallas embarrassment.

Wrong and more wrong.

Nice win....I had push at -8......

I just noticed it was so close, I saw bucks lost and was like “oh shit did it lose?”, pulled the fucker out tho! Been a nice little gift finding this, today it made up for missing both my damn mlb plays, lol.

Neither are the Wolves. They're worse, on paper at least.

Getting fucking outrebounded 57 TO 34 is all about effort and one assumed that GS wouldn't be lacking that after that Dallas embarrassment.

Wrong and more wrong.
That's a wild stat.

Yeah, effort can erase a lot of worts.

Dubs ain't it.

Too bad houston don’t play again 2marro. Looks like golden state are there on Saturday! They havnt looked so hot the last few so hopefully they motivated to come out strong!

Too bad houston don’t play again 2marro. Looks like golden state are there on Saturday! They havnt looked so hot the last few so hopefully they motivated to come out strong!
I like GSt more after their last 2 games.....also with Houston winning today....

I like GSt more after their last 2 games.....also with Houston winning today....

yea, I mean I’m prob gonna fade houston 1st half or 2nd qrtr in just bout every game they got left regardless but the setup does look pretty nice for this one at 1st glance.

I’d be lying if I told ya I’ve watched 5 min of a game since January! I just lucked out with someone telling me bout this 1st half angle against rockets, then even luckier I’ve chosen whether to do 1st half or 2nd qrtr mostly the right times, and missed the one game it didn’t work out by pure accident! Without having to watch or really pay any attention I’ve made a nice little bit of extra coin on something I almost never bet or follow (regular season nba). Hopefully it keeps working for the last however many games they have remaining!! Lol

Like this to kind of semi hedge the 1H play......

but why semi hedge and risk giving money back that been cashing at a sick rate?? Obviously to each is own but feel like we pulled a consistent winning play out our butts! Why tamper with it?

Even if the Rockets are banged up its not like they have super studs that make a difference. Maybe they are just horrible and I lose, usually that will back fire against the knicks going forward if this is a white wash.

Interesting indeed. This is 3/4 for rockets including their super bowl win over Bucks. Knicks haven’t played in 4 days and this is the start of an important road trip. I’m not sure Rockets have the shooting to compete with most teams down the stretch.

Rox never had a shot. Knicks were focused but am concerned about tomorrow b2b in Memphis. Noel went down w an ankle injury, X-rays negative, but if he’s unable to go we’d be extremely thin at center with Gibson starting and little used Pelle backing him up. Not good going against Val

Cry baby Lebron all the sudden has an issue w the play in tourney. Funny how he didn’t mind it last year. You mad bc you’re all mighty lakers have the same record as my Knicks? Currently lakers/clippers would be a first round matchup. Boy I’d love to see one of them go home early lol

So here we are, Pels vs Warriors start the b2b games vs each other. I’ve said mark your calendar here for these games, but there is a wrinkle now with these 2 fighting for the play in spot that adds a new dimension and recent results.

So here we are, Pels vs Warriors start the b2b games vs each other. I’ve said mark your calendar here for these games, but there is a wrinkle now with these 2 fighting for the play in spot that adds a new dimension and recent results.
What’s your read on these games. I’m not buying into Gsw win at hou the other night. Rox are terrible. Steph should have 40 but Zion and Ingram should get what they want too.

What’s your read on these games. I’m not buying into Gsw win at hou the other night. Rox are terrible. Steph should have 40 but Zion and Ingram should get what they want too.
Pels should be up for these games. It’s basically early playoffs so fun either way. Lonzo went hard the other night even with Ingram struggling.
Zion is Zion so we know that.

The 3 ball is the obvious concern. If Dame did what he did, what the fuck is Curry gonna do?

The Pels gutted one out in OT vs a Wolves team that has been playing real hard and stealing games vs good teams. And the Pels did it coming from behind down 10 under like 3/4 mins to go. Apparently that doesn’t happen much in the NBA I forgot the stat exactly but it was mentioned a bunch here locally. One has to understand that this is the total antithesis of what the Pels do. That never happens.
I was ready to buy GSW a few weeks ago but no so sure now as you point out(at least in these games vs NO).

Now I’m not so sure. Waiting to see if line moves on O/U and maybe have a side for the 2nd game. Could be a great live bet situation also knowing they play again 2mrw night same place seeing how the game goes and who is up/down and by how much.

What you guys think? Curry props?
I’d love the forum thoughts

Pels should be up for these games. It’s basically early playoffs so fun either way. Lonzo went hard the other night even with Ingram struggling.

The 3 ball is the obvious concern. If Dame did what he did, what the fuck is Curry gonna do?

The Pels gutted one out in OT vs a Wolves team that has been playing real hard and stealing games vs good teams. And the Pels did it coming from behind down 10 under like 3/4 mins to go. Apparently that doesn’t happen much in the NBA I forgot the stat exactly but it was mentioned a bunch here locally. One has to understand that this is the total antithesis of what the Pels do. That never happens.
I was ready to buy GSW a few weeks ago but no so sure now as you point out(at least in these games vs NO).

Now I’m not so sure. Waiting to see if line moves on O/U and maybe have a side for the 2nd game. Could be a great live bet situation also knowing they play again 2mrw night same place seeing how the game goes and who is up/down and by how much.

Good stuff

I'll dive in this afternoon.

Cry baby Lebron all the sudden has an issue w the play in tourney. Funny how he didn’t mind it last year. You mad bc you’re all mighty lakers have the same record as my Knicks? Currently lakers/clippers would be a first round matchup. Boy I’d love to see one of them go home early lol
Haha, of course he does.

Over on curry seems likely

Back