• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

anyone playing wnba tonight?

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
e1759.gif

wow...looks like i'm the only one fightin the beaver tonight!!!

adding: seattle +7

my last 2 wnba bets lost...(but the public won..lets not have this happen again)

BEAVER BALL!!!!
GirlBeach.gif

KingKrunked said:
long time no talk bro!!! been lookin for your wnba picks, but looks like you took some time off?

Yeah business has been really crazy with the nice weather here in Michigan so I have taken some time off capping. I capped the lone WNBA game and some late night MLB games tonight though.

i have sworn off mlb...but did make a writeup for 3 games today (which i deleted)...they were tb, kc, and arizona....didnt really cap this wnba game all too much but just like televised action

wait...fuck, might have been sf that i liked....SI isnt working right now, but there was some fucked up line movement...it might have been sf that i liked...hmmm...oh well, its a mute point b/c i didnt play it....what did you lock and load on this wnba game? btw, watching this shit makes me nautious; not only do the players suck, but the favorites seem to cover every game@!!!

think it was for sf, actually....they started as dogs, huge public fades, then became favs!? yeah, think i liked sf but restrained myself

nah, i use pinny...but a lot of the shit i need for capping comes from SI....earlier this evening, my pops wanted me to show him some sort of capping method w/out knowing anything about the team; so i used very basic linemovement and public %'s as an example (the game that i explained was the sf/az game...and i showed him how fucked up it looked)...he's big into the market, so i asked him to help me w/ my money management issues

KingKrunked said:
nah, i use pinny...but a lot of the shit i need for capping comes from SI....earlier this evening, my pops wanted me to show him some sort of capping method w/out knowing anything about the team; so i used very basic linemovement and public %'s as an example (the game that i explained was the sf/az game...and i showed him how fucked up it looked)...he's big into the market, so i asked him to help me w/ my money management issues

Flat betting is the way to go bro!:crap_on_face:

Back