• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

All-Star Game Discussion Thread

Agreed, just let Coors Field work its magic and pull for both sides...
yep, the ball should fly... does the current ITB extras apply to this game as well or we going back to the normal extras?

when's the last time this forum has had a dead spot with sports? No MLB, NHL, NBA, Football, Futbol... I know the pandemic was shit, but getting sports close to year round was sort of nice last year.

Alright @KJ tell me about that Team Total bet
Not putting much thought into it, road team getting all 27 outs to play with, no Degrom, warm at Coors I don't see any reason the AL can't get to 6, this is a little different than most AS games. Doubt I'm able to post much tomorrow but gonna try to get it in.

Not putting much thought into it, road team getting all 27 outs to play with, no Degrom, warm at Coors I don't see any reason the AL can't get to 6, this is a little different than most AS games. Doubt I'm able to post much tomorrow but gonna try to get it in.
Hence why I was asking now.
Appreciate it

Sho is hit or miss and when he misses you’ll get some runs. All star game, after an exhausting derby, in altitude. Who knows? Like the over as well like most. Just seems like you’re asking too many different arms to all come in and be efficient.

He shoulda politely told Buck to fuck off for chirping in his ear while he's in the box

Just realized Buck gave his boy Freddie piss poor info that Gibson would be pitching this inning

Now Freddie should tell him off too

And baseball is in a perfect spot right now.
they have a chance to be #2
Man I can't see any way with the attention spans and star power that baseball could surpass NBA, NBA might be bigger than Hollywood these days

Think about this, the game determines HF advantage for the WS and you have Buck chirping while they're hitting, asking what pitch they expect

Figure out if you want this to mean something or be a carnival

Or Brett...and you know Ricky still woulda beaten the throw even if they played it cleanly
Forgot about Ichiro too

someone could make a killing just poking the ball around the infield or bunting these days

Forgot about Ichiro too

someone could make a killing just poking the ball around the infield or bunting these days
Haha just makes me think of all those lefty softball chicks that do the running slap down the 3B line

Back