• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

8/10 NFLX Clev @ PHILLY (NL)

jimmyd

Cleveland Browns - QB Rotation: Charlie Frye, Ken Dorsey, Derek Anderson.

Youth is the story at quarterback: The Browns made a surprising move, sending experienced veteran QB Trent Dilfer off to San Francisco in exchange for the younger QB Ken Dorsey.

Offensive line thin with the recent loss of OL LeCharles Bentley, their star free agent signing. Now, Bon Hallen must play center, which affects the depth. Kirk Chambers is expected to get the bulk of the work at right tackle with Ryan Tucker out. The Browns asked backup defensive lineman Andrew Hoffman to switch from defense to offense - specifically to guard - where they're a little thin. Todd Washington, who was signed last week as a free agent, retired and rookie Isaac Sowells suffered a sprained ankle Friday and could be out several weeks.

Early competition seems to give Sean Jones the edge at safety over Brodney Pool, and Leigh Bodden the edge at cornerback over Daylon McCutcheon. McCutcheon will have arthroscopic surgery and miss up to a month or more of training camp and preseason. McCutcheon will be "scoped" to repair cartilage damage in his knee. Coach Romeo Crennel said he expects him to return for the regular season opener Sept. 10 against New Orleans. McCutcheon entered camp as a co-starter with Bodden.

WR Braylon Edwards is practicing but won't likely play until September.

Cleveland - The last two seasons that Romeo Crennel was the defensive coordinator at New England, seven of the eight preseason games the Patriots played stayed 'under' the total. Well he brought this trend right over with him in his first year as Cleveland's head coach, with three of the four preseason games going 'under' the total. It should also be noted that Crennel brought over New England’s winning ways with the Browns, going a perfect 4-0 ATS last year in the preseason.

2002-2005 SU 9-7 ATS 9-7 O/U 7-9

Philadelphia Eagles - QB Rotation: Donovan McNabb, Jeff Garcia, Koy Detmer, Timmy Chang.

Note: This is the Eagles second game, playing Sunday, August 6 in the Hall of Fame Game.

Wideout depth thin.

Running back depth thin. RB Ryan Moats has been sidelined with strained knee ligaments, RB Bruce Perry got a concussion Sunday, while rookie fullback Jason Davis is out (broken hand.) The team has also been cautious in using Correll Buckhalter because he is trying to return from a couple of knee surgeries. That leaves Brian Westbrook, Reno Mahe and Thomas Tapeh as the only healthy tailbacks.

The Eagles signed Brodrick Bunkley, but he is not expected to play Thursday.

Andy Reid has modest goals for this opening preseason game: "You are looking at the young guys and the opportunity there," he said. "From the veterans, you are looking for execution and to get used to doing things full speed, game speed I should say, not full speed, they've been doing full speed out here."

Defensive wrinkles: Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Johnson has some new nickel packages. He thinks this defense has more speed than any he's had since coming here with head coach Andy Reid in 1999; admitting that end Jevon Kearse may play standing up a little more; planning to use rookie linebacker Chris Gocong as an end and to use end Darren Howard as a tackle at times.

The intent is obviously to create more confusion than ever for opposing offenses, which last season beat the Eagles' blitz packages more often than not. That led to the lowest sack total (29) and highest number of touchdown passes allowed (24) in the Reid/Johnson era. Among the most noticeable changes will be as many as six defensive backs and only three down linemen and one true linebacker (usually Shawn Barber) on the field at times. The formations are designed to set up more effective zone blitzes and better attack angles to the quarterback.

Philadelphia - Andy Reid and the Eagles show no trends that we can take advantage of, going 8-8 in the preseason over the last four years. However, six of the last seven preseason games the Eagles have played have gone 'over' the total. Look for that trend to continue this preseason with the Eagles' strong quarterback rotation.

2002-2005 SU 8-8 ATS 8-8 O/U 9-6
2006 SU 0-1 ATS 0-1 O/U 0-1

Could their be a worst qb rotiation than what the browns have??
Maybe in San Fran..?

Garcia is looking real bad and Chang, as rookie, looks lost, sooo, after Mcnabb and Frye are done, good luck on figuring out who to take.

CLEV UPDATE
The Browns are down to their third center after Bob Hallen suffered back spasms on Monday and missed the evening practice. They concluded the day with Alonzo Ephraim, a fourth-year player signed a week ago, as the No. 1 center snapping to QB Charlie Frye. The Browns added another center candidate, Mike Mabry, on Sunday. He was originally a seventh-round draft choice of Baltimore. He has not appeared in an NFL game in three years. Hallen's injury puts the situation into crisis mode.

PHILLY UPDATE
Wideout depth thin. Reggie Brown departed halfway through Tuesday practice with a strained calf, WR Todd Pinkston is still out. Undrafted rookie Hank Baskett will continue to run with the first-team offense.

Running back depth thin. Andy Reid left the door open for adding a running back before Thursday's game against Cleveland, with Bruce Perry (concussion), Ryan Moats (knee) and Correll Buckhalter (knee) hurting. Westbrook (foot) won't play and rookie fullback Jason Davis is out (broken hand.) That leaves Reno Mahe and Thomas Tapeh as the only healthy tailbacks. Moats may be able to play Thursday. The Eagles announced they signed Marty Johnson, who recently was released by Denver.

The Eagles suffered a handful of injuries to backup offensive linemen Sunday.

The Eagles signed Brodrick Bunkley, but he is not expected to play Thursday.

Rookie linebackers Omar Gaither and Torrance Daniels played solid games against the Raiders, as did cornerbacks Joselio Hanson and Matt Clark.

clevaland at +3.5 looks fine to me

2nd game in 4 days for the iggles and fat andy wont play anyone with a cut on his knee let alone his line or rb's

i read that most his o line rotation will not be playing...mostly 3rd stringers

close low scorting 13-10 type game

Matt, love the avatar and with dclark, think this is the way to go. Hate such a low number, but expect the public to be on the over, just because everyone thinks Philly has one under the belt. So what? McNabb in for one series, TD, then everyone else scrambling for a spot. The Philly Def will shut down Clev, and low and behold (good religion saying) we have an under.

VegasInsider.com

**Cleveland at Philadelphia**

-- The Browns had a disappointing 6-10 season in 2005, but on the plus side they were 4-0 against the spread in pre-season play.

-- Untested QB Charlie Frye will have a lot on his plate this season, as he looks to produce with WR Dennis Northcutt (441 yards with two TDs) and newly acquired Joe Jurevicius (694 yards with 10 TDs).

-- Second year receiver Braylon Edwards is nearly recovered from last year's season-ending injury, but his status as 'questionable' on the injury list may keep him out of action for Thursday’s game. He has participated in training camp drills, but remains a question mark.

-- Cleveland fans will have something to cheer about given the highly anticipated return of tight end Kellen Winslow. His time may be limited to a few series of plays in the first quarter, but he is expected to partake in the festivities nonetheless.

-- Defensively, watch for 13-year LB Willie McGinest to become an instant leader for the Browns.

-- Rookie linebacker D’Qwell Jackson will be receiving a lot of in-game experience against the Eagles, as starter Chaun Thompson has been sidelined with a strained calf. This will give the rookie a chance to prove that his 400-plus tackles in college can translate into a good pro career.

-- Arthroscopic surgery has sidelined cornerback Daylon McCutcheon (making Leigh Bodden starting CB), and right tackle Ryan Tucker for most or all of the preseason.

-- Keep an eye out for rookie defensive end Kamerion Wimbley from Florida State. His raw power and size will benefit the ‘Brownies’ on the pass rush, who ranked dead last in the league last year with 23-sacks.

-- The Eagles are coming off a loss from last Sunday, handed to them by the Oakland Raiders. With only a four day break in the action, look for limited playing time from the big-name starters.

-- Including last Sunday, the Eagles have logged a record of 2-3 ATS since the 2005 preseason.

-- QB Donovan McNabb went 3-of-3 passing for 29 yards in his one and only drive that ended with a one-yard touchdown run by RB Brian Westbrook in the Hall of Fame game.

-- With WR Todd Pinkston out of practice with Achilles problems, Hank Baskett has jumped up the list to prove his ability to the higher power in Andy Reid. With the first play of the game, Baskett caught a rifle pass for seven yards from McNabb.

-- Fifth round pick LB Omar Gaither recorded six tackles last game, and looks to be improving his chances at a job during the season.

-- At the LB position, a tight battle is underway between veteran Dhani Jones (70 Tackles and one INT in 2005) and Gregg Richmond, who has never seen NFL action.

-- Because rookie DT Brodrick Buckley is a holdout, LaJuan Ramsey has been getting recognition. His two-tackle performance coupled with a solid outing in training camp has given the Eagles a reason to use the 6-3, 291-pound rookie.

CLEV UPDATE
Browns vs. Eagles
Cleveland Plain Dealer
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Kickoff: 7:30 tonight.
Where: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia.
TV/radio: WKYC Channel 3; WMMS FM/100.7.

Injury report: The following Browns will not play: CB Gary Baxter (knee), ILB Chaun Thompson (calf), TE Darnell Dinkins (ankle), OG Isaac Sowells (ankle), RB Chris Barclay (ankle). The following Eagles will not play: RB Brian Westbrook (foot), RB Bruce Perry (concussion), OG Adrien Clarke (back), OG Scott Young (hamstring), OT Calvin Armstrong (knee), OT Pat McCoy (concussion), LB Greg Richmond (back), WR Todd Pinkston (Achilles), WR Jeremy Bloom (hamstring), RB Ryan Moats (knee), SS Quintin Mikell (orbital), LB Chris Gocong (stinger), DT Darwin Walker (ribs).

Browns update: They slink into their exhibition opener critically depleted at center and guard. Alonzo Ephraim, signed off the street 11 days ago, will start at center and be backed up by undrafted rookie Rob Smith. Not a great scenario in which to break in new quarterback Charlie Frye.

Eagles update: They had a short work week following their loss in the exhibition opener Sunday in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game. They are beat up in the backfield and at their reserve spots on offensive line. They will not subject their first teams to more than one series, which means the Browns' defense might see plenty of Jeff Garcia, who was skittish as usual in his Eagles debut.

Browns face first test of talent, spirit
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Tony Grossi Plain Dealer Reporter
Philadelphia- Romeo Crennel has been unflinchingly positive in his 19 months on the job as Browns coach. It's one trait that earned him the career promotion.
But even Crennel's high spirits were dampened by the demoralizing series of events at the team's center position. Indeed it is a dark and heavy cloud that hangs over the Browns as they kick off their exhibition schedule tonight against the Philadelphia Eagles.
"Just another day in paradise," Crennel said with sarcasm after he answered questions on Tuesday about why center Bob Hallen abruptly left the team.
Hallen, a career backup, either flipped out about the prospect of having to fill the shoes of fallen starter LeCharles Bentley or is receiving family pressure to retire in the wake of a still-unexplained "issue" with his back.
Neither Hallen nor his Indianapolis-based agent, Cliff Brady, has been willing to publicly explain Hallen's actions.
To say Hallen left Crennel, quarterback Charlie Frye and all his other teammates in a pinch is an understatement. "It just makes our job maybe a little rougher," Crennel said. "But we've got a job to do, and we're going to do it."
Alonzo Ephraim, who was not on the Browns' radar screen until 11 days ago, will start at center tonight. Ross Tucker, who was acquired Tuesday for a seventh-round pick from New England, passed his team physical and will compete with Ephraim when camp resumes on Saturday.
What all of this uncertainty in the middle of the offensive line means to Frye and the running game will be more clearly known tonight. The offense has looked bad in practice even before Hallen quit.
"[Ephraim's] only been here, like, a week," Frye said. "We have to get in there and watch film together and do the same things I did with Bob and just start over again.
"I don't know how much we're playing, but when we're in there we want to obviously move the ball down the field, have a good drive and hopefully get some points."
Running back Reuben Droughns, who's had a quiet camp as the undisputed No. 1 back, said Ephraim, or whomever is in there, has to pick up his game.
"You've got to think like this: at one point in my career, I was a third-string running back and I had to step up. We expect him to step up right now. If he needs a hand with someone chipping [helping to block] somebody, I'll do that."
The lackluster look of the offense so far has to be attributed largely to the lack of continuity on the unit.
Bentley suffered a season-ending knee injury on the first team drill of camp. Hallen came and went. Right tackle Ryan Tucker is out through the preseason after knee surgery. Tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. and receiver Braylon Edwards haven't been on the field together much, as the team is proceeding cautiously with Edwards' return from January knee surgery.
Droughns said it's "very important" for the first team offense to do something productive in Philadelphia.
"Obviously we're a new unit with a new chief at the helm. We're expecting a lot out of us," Droughns said.
On the other hand, the defense -- featuring at least five new starters from a year ago -- has enjoyed rather scintillating practices. The microscope tonight will be on second-round pick D'Qwell Jackson, who has taken the right inside linebacker spot from injured Chaun Thompson and may never look back.
"This is my first real NFL game. First impressions mean a lot. My goal is to get better, learn the scheme and . . . just show that I can play a little bit," Jackson said of his starting debut.
"I remember my first game at Maryland," he continued. "As a football player, you have confidence, but it takes one play or one hit or one interception or one caused fumble that gives you the extra confidence that you can do it.
"That's what I'm looking forward to [tonight], is that one play that will give me that extra confidence that will lead me to being successful."

MATTINGLY,

why arent you at Ellis playing the ponies bro ????????????

I dont know about that under guys, if the Qbs are that bad, then may get alot of short fields and possibly a couple of defensive scores.

GL with what ever you play, call me square, but i will take the over please.

PHILLY UPDATE
Eagles will be short on regulars
By Bob Brookover
Inquirer Staff Writer

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -
The Eagles, or at least a reasonable facsimile of the football team that represents Philadelphia, will return to Lincoln Financial Field tonight for their preseason home opener against the Cleveland Browns.
Fans will not see Brian Westbrook, Ryan Moats, Bruce Perry or Correll Buckhalter, the four running backs who topped the team's depth chart when training camp opened three weeks ago.
Fans will see Reno Mahe - lots of Reno Mahe - Thomas Tapeh, Jason Davis and Marty Johnson.
"We still feel very comfortable running the ball with Reno," Eagles coach Andy Reid said after a brief workout yesterday at Lehigh University. "That's not a problem. Reno knows the offense as well as anybody."
Mahe also knows his most important task tonight.
"You've got Donovan [McNabb] back there, so you want to make sure you do a good job as far as protection," Mahe said.
Fans will not see wide receiver Todd Pinkston, but they will see Reggie Brown.
Pinkston is still out with swelling in his Achilles tendons, but Brown has recovered from the strained calf muscle that forced him out of practice Tuesday.
"Reggie is OK," Reid said.
Fans will not see defensive tackle Darwin Walker, but they will see Brodrick Bunkley.
Walker, a starting defensive tackle, became the latest significant injury during practice Tuesday.
"He actually has a slight fracture in one of his ribs," Reid said.
The coach said the fracture was similar to the one that knocked McNabb out of the Eagles' NFC championship loss to the Carolina Panthers in January 2004.
"It's something he should be able to get back from relatively quick," the coach said.
Walker was coming off a strong performance Sunday in the exhibition loss to Oakland and felt as if he was in the midst of a productive training camp.
"You always hate when something like this happens, but in this game you have to deal with injuries," Walker said. "That's the bottom line. I've been very excited about camp and how it was going so far. Now I just have to get past this."
Had Bunkley reported to training camp on time, the defensive tackle probably would have started tonight against the Browns. That assignment likely will go to Sam Rayburn or Ed Jasper instead. Bunkley, however, will get a chance to play despite his not arriving at Lehigh until late Sunday night and practicing with the team just three times.
"Bunkley will play," Reid said. "It won't be much, but he will play. I wanted to see how he did during practice [Tuesday] before I made a decision, and it looked like he handled it very well and actually played very well."
The Eagles' first-round pick said he has never practiced this little before getting into a game, but he welcomed the opportunity.
"Even when I came in late last season [at Florida State], I still had about a week and a half of practice before the Miami game," he said. "I'm sure I'm going to have limited playing time, but I'm anxious to get in there and see how things feel and look. I'm not really concerned at all. This is an opportunity I've been waiting on for a while, and it's going to happen."
Because this is the preseason, Reid is proceeding with caution when dealing with his injured players, and who can blame him? The Browns understand all too well about devastating injuries, having already lost center LeCharles Bentley, their prized free-agent addition, for the season. His replacement, Bob Hallen, left the team earlier this week for medical and personal reasons, leaving former Eagles center Alonzo Ephraim as tonight's starter.
The Eagles, by comparison, should feel fortunate.
None of the above listed injuries is considered all that serious with the possible exception of Pinkston's. The wide receiver's fragile feet have barely stepped on the practice field since the veterans reported to camp July 23.
"Most of the guys on that list... we think will be back for the next game," Reid said. "We're talking about the second preseason game, and it's really the first for a lot of teams. So I'm going to be smart with it."
Reid sounded optimistic about Westbrook, who has a sprained left foot, but acknowledged he did not know when his top running back would return.
"Brian had swelling in that foot, and right now we are just waiting to get the swelling out," the coach said. "It's going down fast and he's feeling better, but it's probably going to take a little bit of time. Exactly how long, I can't tell you that. But it's getting better."
The starters, such as they are, are expected to play a little more than a quarter, according to Reid. The coach said backup quarterback Jeff Garcia also could get some repetitions with the first-team offense. Timmy Chang will be the third quarterback tonight, while Koy Detmer will hold for kicker David Akers.

BETHLEHEM - This will be something Brodrick Bunkley hasn't done before, playing in a game on 1 full day of practice and a morning walkthrough. But Bunkley, the Eagles' first-round draft choice, who missed 16 days of training camp in a contract dispute, said he is eager to get on the field for tonight's preseason home opener against Cleveland.
"It's my first NFL game, preseason or not. I'm definitely excited," Bunkley said yesterday, after coach Andy Reid announced that Bunkley will suit up against the Browns.
"It won't be much, but he will play," Reid said.

BETHLEHEM - One Eagles offseason move that many fans actually applauded (yeah, it does happen) was the acquisition of Jeff Garcia to back up quarterback Donovan McNabb.
McNabb has missed substantial time to injury in two of the past four seasons. Last year, when he needed sports hernia surgery with seven games left in the season, neither Koy Detmer nor Mike McMahon was able to perform at even a minimally competent level, and a bad year veered toward disaster.
So Garcia, even at 36, was seen as an upgrade. This was a guy who had played in three successive Pro Bowls, 2001-03. He clearly had better physical tools than Detmer, and unlike McMahon, he didn't figure to come unglued and start darting around wildly at the first hint of pass-rush pressure.
Except, in Sunday's Hall of Fame Game, Garcia looked, well, much like McMahon. When he wasn't looking like Detmer.
Never seeming comfortable behind a second-string offensive line that dissolved into chaos, Garcia completed five of 10 passes for 43 yards and an interception. The pick came when Jabar Gaffney slipped and wasn't where he should have been, but regardless, Garcia led the Birds nowhere in four series. His four first downs came on a Reno Mahe run, a dump pass to Mahe, a pass to tight end Matt Schobel and a roughing-the-passer penalty.
Eagles coach Andy Reid and offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg will be looking for a lot more from Garcia's group tonight, when the Birds make their preseason home debut against a team Garcia quarterbacked against the Eagles a couple of years ago, the Cleveland Browns.
"None of the quarterbacks played particularly well," after McNabb led the Eagles to a touchdown in his only series of the game, Mornhinweg said this week. "We expected much better from them. The ball is coming out of their hand, and they're responsible for everything that happens with the football when it comes out of their hand. However, we have to play better as a unit. Our timing has to be better, and in general our whole execution - basically, all 11 people have to execute at a higher pace to be productive."
Garcia had a similar take.
"I think we're still trying to work through some things - some young guys out there, first experience being in a gamelike situation, going against a first-team defense [initially]," he said. "I think it was a good experience for them... We're going to continue to work hard and continue to try to gain that consistency."
Garcia said he was "a little bit frustrated, disappointed afterward."
The second-team offensive line doesn't figure to be that much more cohesive tonight, as the Birds mix and match, playing just 4 days after the Hall of Fame loss, with four o-linemen sidelined. It also will be interesting to see who Garcia has lining up with him at running back in the quarter-and-a-half he's scheduled to play - Reno Mahe will start, Reid said yesterday, backed up by fullbacks Jason Davis and Thomas Tapeh. Running back Marty John-son has been with the team only 2 days and will participate, with a limited menu of plays, Reid said.
Running backs Brian Westbrook (foot), Ryan Moats (knee) and Bruce Perry (concussion) all will miss the game, Reid said.
Garcia figures just avoiding penalties and mental errors will go a long way toward making things better.
"We need to eliminate certain mistakes that keep us in third-and-long situations," he said. "Those are difficult to overcome."
Garcia has spent a lot of time in West Coast offenses, but he is adjusting in this camp to knowing he is a backup, playing all the time with backup players. Garcia has started 86 of the 91 NFL games he has played for San Francisco, Cleveland and Detroit. Reid said he could get a little time with the "ones" tonight.
"I haven't felt this type of situation in camp since my first year in San Francisco, when Steve Young was the starting quarterback and I was battling to make that team," Garcia said. "I've been with teams over the past 6 years where I've either been the starter or been battling to be the starter. I'm accepting of a new role, but that doesn't mean it's changed my work ethic... I want to show everybody that there's an adequate backup to Donovan, should anything happen to Donovan."
Garcia, who seems extremely well-conditioned, said fans should not be concerned that he is too far past his prime.
"I think my skills are just as good as when I was playing my best football in San Francisco, 4 or 5 years ago," Garcia said. "I think it's just a matter of a comfort zone - getting out there, being comfortable, being confident in the surroundings, and everybody being on the same page. That's what we're working toward."
Birdseed
Wide receiver Reggie Brown, who left practice Tuesday with a calf problem, will play tonight,Andy Reid said... Reid said he expects Ryan Moats (knee) and Correll Buckhalter (knee) to be ready to play a week from now at Baltimore. Reid did not mention Brian Westbrook (foot) in that assessment... Among other sidelined Eagles: linebackers Chris Gocong (stinger) and Greg Richmond(back); guards Scott Young (hamstring) and Adrien Clarke (back); wide receivers Jeremy Bloom (hamstring) and Todd Pinkston (Achilles'); tackles Calvin Armstrong (knee) andPat McCoy (concussion); and safety Quintin Mikell (eye)...
Reid said Donovan McNabb and Jeff Garciawould get a quarter-and-a-half apiece (3/8ths, if you're preparing your preseason pie chart at home), Timmy Chang would play a quarter andKoy Detmer would sit out tonight... File this under football karma: The Browns snatched free-agent center LeCharles Bentleyaway from the Eagles, who thought they were about to sign him. Bentley went down with a season-ending knee injury in his first practice workout. Replacement Bob Hallenunexpectedly left camp. Now, the Browns seem ready to start former Eagles backup Alonzo Ephraim at center tonight.

Just have a feeling that the Eagles will want to impress the home crowd to night.

McNabb will want to test all his receivers against a Cleveland defense that was much better then most would think last year. Browns are really going to focus on the defense on this trip.

The offense basically won't put much risk on Frye, and there is no need to have the starters out there that are healthy for any length of time.

Eagles back up qb's will see many chances to score late in this game.

MY opinion is The Eagles win and cover the points. But don't bet on it! :cool:

Eagles ( 0-1-0 )
PASSING
CP/AT YDS TD INT
T. Chang 9/17 84 0 1
J. Garcia 5/10 43 0 1
D. McNabb 3/3 29 0 0
K. Detmer 2/6 12 0 0

RUSHING
ATT YDS TD LG
B. Westbrook 6 32 1 15
R. Mahe 8 22 0 17
B. Perry 9 15 0 10
T. Tapeh 1 4 0 4

RECEIVING
REC YDS TD LG
M. Gasperson 2 36 0 27
R. Mahe 3 31 0 15
B. Westbrook 1 14 0 14
B. Sampy 1 13 0 13
J. Avant 2 12 0 7
M. Schobel 1 12 0 12
A. Thorn 2 10 0 5
R. Brown 1 8 0 8
M. Bartrum 1 7 0 7
H. Baskett 1 7 0 7
D. Fenner 1 7 0 7
C. Ford 1 6 0 6
B. Perry 2 5 0 5

FUMBLES
FUM LOST REC YDS
B. Perry 2 2 0 0
K. Detmer 1 1 0 0
R. Mahe 1 0 0 0
H. Fraley 0 0 1 0

KICKING
FG LG XP PTS
D. Akers 1/1 55 1/1 4

PUNTING
NO AVG I20 LG
R. Hodges 5 38.2 0 45
D. Johnson 2 38.0 1 38

KICKOFF RETURNS
NO AVG TD LG
B. Perry 3 23.3 0 28
J. Reed 1 19.0 0 19
D. Wynn 1 22.0 0 22

PUNT RETURNS
NO AVG TD LG
R. Mahe 2 6.0 0 7
D. Wynn 1 8.0 0 8

DEFENSE
T-A SCK INT FF
O. Gaither 6-0 0.0 0 0
M. Simoneau 4-0 0.0 0 0
D. Wynn 4-1 0.0 0 0
T. Daniels 3-0 0.0 0 0
J. Kearse 2-0 0.0 0 0
K. Marshall 2-0 0.0 0 0
L. Ramsey 2-0 0.0 0 0
J. Reed 2-0 0.0 0 0
G. Richmond 2-0 0.0 0 0
J. Thomas 2-0 2.0 0 0
M. Ware 2-0 0.0 0 0
J. Avant 1-0 0.0 0 0
T. Cole 1-0 1.0 0 0
S. Considine 1-0 0.0 0 0
J. Hanson 1-0 0.0 1 0
D. Howard 1-0 0.0 0 0
E. Jasper 1-0 0.0 0 0
M. McCoy 1-0 1.0 0 0
S. Rayburn 1-0 0.0 0 0
D. Roper 1-0 0.0 0 0
J. Short 1-0 0.0 0 0
D. Walker 1-0 0.0 0 0
R. Hood 0-0 0.0 1 0

For Tonight going with ...

PHILLY -3.

Reasons: Eagles at home coming of a loss to Oak in HOF. Eagle Off looked good for the starters coming out last wk and HC Reid says he will keep them into the the 2nd qtr, which I no way believe, but do expect more than just 1 series. Hoping Garcia is better this week, but have no idea why he should be because the Eagles only had 1 practice day on Tues this week, and he gets a qtr. Chang will mop up and be as bad as last wk probably, but the game will be in hand by that time I hope. RBs are real scarce, but hoping they can get some yds. But the Browns are in worse shape on off. with no center, no QB and no ideas. RBs will find no holes, and QBs will find no time. To keep this game close, the def will have to do it, and I don't think they can vs. the Philly off., even with the depletions in the Eagles ranks.

Would have liked to taken the under, but crap, 33 is an awful fricken low number, and too much for me, but its easy to see this going over also.

GL to everyone on whatever they choose for this game tonite.

First half much like I guessed in Browns/Phily.

Browns D was fantastic.

McNabb made some good passes.

Shut down Philly on 1st and goal at the 2. Held to a FG

2nd half late scoring by Philly.

Final 20-7 Eagles

Congrates to JimmyD on the win.

Last edited:
Back