• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

3 - 1 last week.. 10 - 1 Last 11..

abcs

My golf swing is worse than Barkleys
Tough card this week..

Jason Bohn +104 over Stephen Ames 72 holes

Pinny for these 2 matchups.. they dont offer many plays though..

Not overconfident on these, didnt go as big as normal

Last and final play.. might be my strongest play. I almost made it a play of the year ( 3 - 0 on those ) but decided not to, just because of Skips lack of familiarty with the course.
The play is
Skip Kendall -139 over Hidemichi Tanaka
Risking 2 caps

This is a straight fade on Tanaka..who in his last 9 tourneys had 8 missed cuts and w/d last week. Skipp hasnt played great this year, and this might not be the best course for him but at least he has cashed the past few weeks. Tanaka on the year has played in 20 tourneys and only made 5 cuts. His best performance was a T56 :tired:
His stats over the past 3 months are even worst..
Hes 213 in total driving.. 213 in GIR.. 200 in scrambling and 100 in putting. Oh yea hes ranked in the 210's in rd 1 and rd 2 scoring. I might actually one more cap to this play.. Good luck :shake:

SHSUHorn said:
Tailing you on Kendall. :drinking:

Worst case scenario i can see is they both miss the cut and then you have to worry about the :moose: I think this ticket will be cashed mid day friday.

Allenby needs to quit missing 5 foot birdie putts.. 2 in a row!!
Also what the hell is Bohn doin. I think the back 9 is an easier side though!

Shot 1 192 yds to green, 6 ft to hole
Shot 2 putt 8 ft 3 in., 2 ft 5 in. to hole
Shot 3 in the hole

Thats like the 6th birdie putt allenby has missed inside of 10 feet :nono: Get it together mate..

Looks like a rain delay.. :hammer:

abcs--thelegend said:
Last and final play.. might be my strongest play. I almost made it a play of the year ( 3 - 0 on those ) but decided not to, just because of Skips lack of familiarty with the course.
The play is
Risking 2 caps

This is a straight fade on Tanaka..who in his last 9 tourneys had 8 missed cuts and w/d last week. Skipp hasnt played great this year, and this might not be the best course for him but at least he has cashed the past few weeks. Tanaka on the year has played in 20 tourneys and only made 5 cuts. His best performance was a T56 :tired:
Hes 213 in total driving.. 213 in GIR.. 200 in scrambling and 100 in putting. Oh yea hes ranked in the 210's in rd 1 and rd 2 scoring. I might actually one more cap to this play.. Good luck :shake:

When does this play finish?

Well the Tanaka match is sort of goin the way I expected.
Worst case scenario i can see is they both miss the cut and then you have to worry about the :moose: I think this ticket will be cashed mid day friday.
Basically Kendall is striking the ball a million times better. Tanaka hit it like shit on the first round but had a 90% scrambling .. hopefully that shit doesnt continue in round 2.

Play by Play for the Par 3, 190 yards 11th HoleX
Shot 1 185 yds to right rear green side bunker, 13 yds to hole
Shot 2 17 yds to green, 13 ft to hole
Shot 3 in the hole

That type of shit by tanaka is getting really annoying.

abcs--thelegend said:
Play by Play for the Par 3, 190 yards 11th HoleX
Shot 1 185 yds to right rear green side bunker, 13 yds to hole
Shot 2 17 yds to green, 13 ft to hole
Shot 3 in the hole

That type of shit by tanaka is getting really annoying.

He's 52% GIR, 53% driving accuracy...1.715 Putts...88.9% scrambling

I like your chances bro...

JumpOnBoard said:
He's 52% GIR, 53% driving accuracy...1.715 Putts...88.9% scrambling

I like your chances bro...

Yea but if both miss the cut, then you have to pray the :moose: is on your side. Im a little dissapointed in my capping this week, the last 3 weeks when i was 10 - 1.. my average margin of victory was 7 shots. Not use to thee nailbiters.
But thanks :shake:

One other thing is .. he is playin the back first which is tougher. I think when he realizes that he is near the cut line. He will blow up..
Good luck on ur plays

Gotta hate when kendall does shit like this
Play by Play for the Par 3, 187 yards 3rd HoleX

Shot 1 198 yds to green, 4 ft to hole
Shot 2 putt 4 ft 4 in., 11 in. to hole
Shot 3 in the hole:nono:

Last edited:
Been extremly hungover today, so i stayed in and ive been following the golf on tourcast. Kendall should be leading this tourney the guy is striking it well now. Its lookin good fellas

abcs--thelegend said:
The play is
Risking 2 caps

9 shot victory :money2:

SHSUHorn said:
absc thanks for the pick I tailed you buddy.

:cheers:

No prob guys. Horn im sure ill tail you in cfb as well. Unless its one of your homer picks with UT..although they did cover a lot of games last year, as i vastly underrated them and mack brown. :nono:
Anyways if i can go 2 - 1 ( hitting my biggest play ) i would be happy. This was a tough week with bad matchups..
By the way i clicked on tiger woods and saw this..
Play by Play for the Par 4, 322 yards 14th HoleX

Shot 1 314 yds to green, 16 ft to hole

Lost the Ames play .. who is playin amazing ( 1 - 1 on the week up 1 Yamulke)
The Allenby play is tied after 3, if i can get a rd betting between the 2 i might hedge and just go to the next week. This week was one of the toughest cards all year.

I dont have the exact numbers guys but when Tiger has the lead going into the final round he is something like 90% to finish it off. There is a lot of talent behind him and this is a course where a 62 can be fired easily. But lets face it, this course is perfect for his game, reachable par 5's drivable par 4's and hes rolling the ball great. The juice is a little heavy here, but im down..

Tiger woods to regain his trophy (-219) Risking 2 caps..

Im ( 9 - 3 - 1 + 6 caps ) in August .. so lets see if this can continue :shake:

By the way its great to be here exclusively... :wacka wacka:

Went 2 - 2 on the week.. pretty tough week like i said to cap. Taking tiger to win was like stealing. Onto next week fellas!

Back