• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2nd week picks

gitrdone

hello, new guy on this site. these are my second week picks, can i get some input?

oregon st +8
alabama u41.5
iowa st o52.5
texas tech -7
texas -2.5
pitt -8

i like texas more than ever now w/ their recent legal troubles...good luck!

1161~Larry-The-Cable-Guy-Pig-Posters.jpg

I am totally with you on the Texas Tech game. That will not be a game, that will be a track meet. I would take them even if they were -14!

Mr. Awesome said:
I am totally with you on the Texas Tech game. That will not be a game, that will be a track meet. I would take them even if they were -14!

i'm sure their's a site that will fulfill that....or atleast you can buy 3 points or so and get great + money!

I will give u +700 odds at -14 just send me a 1000 dollars and well go from thre ;)

gitrdone, I'm on Texas Tech and you can read info on that game in other threads.

I can see that OVER in the Iowa State/UNLV game. Two prolifent offenses and very little defense makes for a lethal formula for scoring.
smoke.gif

Back