• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2022 Recruiting Thread***

5* corner Will Johnson announces next Sunday ...

Top 3 are USC, UM and OSU...

Osu has slipped...

USC pushing hard..

Likely picks UM...

His buddy Domani picked USC... That would be one attraction there ...months ago they were thought to be a package deal...

The new UM staff connected quickly(I'd say OSU was near leading for a bit).

Hopefully a good pickup for UM then get him to recruiting Domani (who has noted all along that he's still willing to be recruited).

LSU picked up another Newman kid in AJ Johnson yesterday.

with Bordelon in at OT (yes that’s his Mom in the Get the Gat WhiteHouse viral vid) the kitty would be Manning, but AJ was a take either way

I like Orgeron and want to see LSU in the championship hunt but I’m not sure he can get back to that level.
It’s hard to fuck it up at this point. I get it. I know what you mean. He at least knows to try and put smart people around him. He’s more a line guy, motivator.
He’s not X and O’s.
Will be constant top 5 recruiting classes.

Wide Receiver Kyion Grayes verbally commits Ohio State. They targeted him over several higher rated prospects and supposedly only want one more receiver in this cycle.

Will Johnson did go blue today...highest rated recruit from the state in nearly 2 decades..

Alabama got a commit from 5* QB Ty Simpson this week. Finally some good recruiting news for Tide
As a result, Clemson finally pulled the trigger on an offer to QB Cade Klubnik of Austin Westlake. Dabo called him on Friday to extend the offer, and he committed on Tuesday.

Quarterback Cade Klubnik of Austin, Texas played the waiting game with Clemson, and his patience paid off with an offer Friday from the Tigers.

Klubnik waited on the Tigers while they waited on QB Ty Simpson of Martin, Tennesseet. Simpson announced for Alabama Friday, and that set in motion a series of calls from Clemson coach Dabo Swinney to Klubnik with the offer he was waiting on.

“Coach Swinney called me about an hour before Ty’s commitment. And he said he was in a meeting, and he got the news that he heard from somebody that Ty was going to end up committing to Alabama,” Klubnik said. “He goes, ‘Let’s go. We’re getting Cade, baby.’ And then he ended up calling me. And they were all super pumped. I probably talked to him three times on separate occasions Friday, but they were all super excited. He ended up calling me saying he wants me to come play there.”

“They’ve told me multiple times that we’re kind of equal. It’s just, they’ve known him and they’ve gotten to meet him multiple times,” he said. “And that’s just kind of the only thing that was missing for them with me, but they’ve never made me feel like I was second, which is really good through the whole process. And I don’t think I’ve ever felt like that. I think I’ve just kind of felt like I’m a guy that they want.”

And Klubnik said it was the work quarterbacks coach Brandon Streeter put into recruiting him that convinced him to hang in with the Tigers until things worked their way out.

gate-no-fence.png

I’m not going to even pretend to know what that means.
I know you’re being funny now. And I know you know what I mean. LA born Heisman even shouted him out in his speech.
I don’t think you’re serious lol but I don’t know...

I know you’re being funny now. And I know you know what I mean. LA born Heisman even shouted him out in his speech.
I don’t think you’re serious lol but I don’t know...
If I knew that story, I had forgotten it, so thanks for posting it.

Number one RB in the class of 2022 according to rivals is Branson Robinson out of Madison Miss

This picture was taken last fall when he was 16. Hard to believe a kid can be this muscled up at the age of 16. I've never seen a high school player with muscles like this. Dupree was big, bigger than this kid, but he wasn't as muscled as this guy. He's also Mississippi state champ in power lifting

1619895198135.png

Last edited:
Gavin Sawchuk, RB out of Colorado committed to Oklahoma today. Number 1 recruit in Colorado, #3 pure RB according to rivals, beat out N Dame, Ohio State, USC to get him.

OU also has the #1 dual threat RB so DeMarco Murray has turned out to be a great recruiter

Rare event occurred in Oklahoma--the top WR in the state in the 2022 class switched his committment from Oklahoma to Oklahoma State. One of the few times in history that's ever happened.

Part of the reason is the kid has a twin brother who is one of the best in the state--but not good enough for Oklahoma to be interested--and he got an offer from Oklahoma State, so the WR switched to Oklahoma St so they could play together

Ok State already has the best player in the state committed, although Oklahoma didn't offer. They think he's too little, but I think they're wrong. He's the one who ran wild on ESPN this past year, over 400 yards rushing and 5 tds against Tulsa Booker T Washington and led his team to their third straight state title. His older brother, a freshman, ran wild in the Oklahoma State bowl game against Miami. so Oklahoma has game breakers on hand and more on the way

Plenty of talent already there. Oklahoma State over 7x games is the only future bet I made this year

Jake Taylor, 4-star OL out of Bishop Gorman, committed to Oklahoma today over N Dame and Bama.

No real surprise. It was an open secret he was going to commit to OU, but with N Dame and Bama as the other two choices there was always the chance he could have changed his mind

Another big commitment coming next week. The #1 QB in the 2023 class will commit to the Sooners

Last edited:
Oklahoma got their target QB in the 2023 class, Malachi Nelson, 5-star out of Los Alamitos in Orange County.

Added The TE in the 2022 class they wanted out of Nebraska. They would never have gotten him if Nebraska was still Nebraska. He made up his mind he was going to OU when Nebraska tried to back out of the OU game this year (that would definitely never have happened if Nebraska was still Nebraska. Bob Devaney would have kicked anyone's ass who even suggested it.)

Nebraska was never in it, no matter what there. There are some issues between some omaha kids and Nebraska right now. Hopefully the AD hire of Trev Alberts helps there. Luckily, TE was a position where we could afford a miss. I hear Helms is a hell of a player.

Back