Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
McGregor vs Poirier the trilogy. Both won one. Pretty even fight line wise. Who takes this one? Easy to make cases for both guys.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I just purchased tickets to watch this event at my local AMC. I'm pumped. Watching it on the big screen I'm trying to picture but I think it will be pretty fun.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I watched it. Conor being his usual bitch self trying to get under Dustin's skin. He's said that the last fight he was too nice and this time he wants to basically be a dick.

Big daddy naught

Conor back to being cocky and talking shit. Do we really believe he thinks it’s his fight or is he just talk at this point? If he’s gonna win imo he’s gonna get a ko early like within 2 min. If not I think he’s done

Big daddy naught

Conor trying to bait Dustin. He wants to stand and bang early counting on his left hand to get Dustin out early before he gets caught. If Dustin is smart and not over confident he stays patient let Conor use all the energy early, avoid anything big then go to work

skanless13

Any chance that all this talk from Conor trying to discourage Dustin from going for the takedown is a set up, and that Conor plans on trying to get Dustin on his back?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Any chance that all this talk from Conor trying to discourage Dustin from going for the takedown is a set up, and that Conor plans on trying to get Dustin on his back?
I can't even remember the last time Conor tried for a take down or had top position on an opponent. Just not his style.

skanless13

Trying to plan ahead for tomorrow. Now that Volokit has gone down, my friends have been having a hard time finding streams that work. Anyone have any they can recommend?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I don't know if this is good for Conor or bad. I'd say bad. He ran into RDA back stage and had a little confrontation. RDA was going to be the alternate if somebody missed weight. Conor should quit all the little bullshit and focus on Poirier. Angry Conor is better than nice Conor but need to worry about the guy who knocked you the fuck out last fight.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
And he gets himself knocked out with that nonsense. Haha. Entertaining though. He was trying to lock him up on the ground but could never do it.

Bet at Betanysports.eu