Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Diaz got a chance at +463? Damn that's a big number. I'm worried he gets his usual cut and the ref has to call the fight. He's got that bone in his head that cuts away at his skin and will always bleed bad. If he can get it to the late rounds (3rd) than maybe his cardio can give him a chance. His lack of fights, only two in the last 5 years is concerning. He got that Conor money and stayed away.

Instead of laying heavy juice on Edwards I think Edwards by decision -105 might is a good bet.

Big daddy naught

Diaz got a chance at +463? Damn that's a big number. I'm worried he gets his usual cut and the ref has to call the fight. He's got that bone in his head that cuts away at his skin and will always bleed bad. If he can get it to the late rounds (3rd) than maybe his cardio can give him a chance. His lack of fights, only two in the last 5 years is concerning. He got that Conor money and stayed away.

Instead of laying heavy juice on Edwards I think Edwards by decision -105 might is a good bet.
I don’t see it. Edwards has a pretty solid gas tank so Nate can’t rely on him tiring like Conor does but I guess it’s possible. I def won’t lay the number on edwards like you said the decision prop or even ko prop if you think he cuts Nate and ref stops it.

have a hard time backing Adesanya as well. His move up obv was atrocious, and he’s had a few less than stellar performances. Vettori is tough. He will take this deep, and they’ve fought before

skanless13

I think Diaz gonna get pieced apart. Probably by ref stoppage in later round

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Didn't know this. But the Diaz fight is the first non title, non main event fight that's scheduled for 5 rounds. Not sure if that's an advantage for Diaz and his known cardio. But Edwards took RDA and Cerrone 5 rounds too.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Noles link has great video but I'm having trouble getting audio going. Pb's just loads. We'll keep trying.
After US Chanel 1 and maybe 10-15 tries/popups I finally got sound on Noles

Pb's I've been trying for the last half hour and it just times out without showing video. The page loads.

skanless13

Nate about to get SMOKED next unfortunately. Really like him and he’ll last awhile but don’t see any way he wins unless he catches him in a sub

Bet at Betanysports.eu