Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

Andy

Ferguson has lost to two elite guys, this is a bit of a step down. With gaethje tony almost finished him in 2nd. Recall gaethje was a late replacement Tony had game planned for a totally different fight there. The 2nd fight with Olivera was a short notice fight where he got grappled to death. Prob shouldn't have taken that one. Full camp here, I don't think fading Tony cause he's washed is enough reason to take dariush. Think Tony will have the crowd too. I'm passing on this fight but I expect an entertaining war.

skanless13

Ferguson has lost to two elite guys, this is a bit of a step down. With gaethje tony almost finished him in 2nd. Recall gaethje was a late replacement Tony had game planned for a totally different fight there. The 2nd fight with Olivera was a short notice fight where he got grappled to death. Prob shouldn't have taken that one. Full camp here, I don't think fading Tony cause he's washed is enough reason to take dariush. Think Tony will have the crowd too. I'm passing on this fight but I expect an entertaining war.
Agree

wiseplayer

The main thing I'm worried about with Ferg is the damage he took vs Justin just a year ago. He doesn't look the same to me from even a confidence level

Andy

Agree 30-27 was goofy but lately judges are giving rounds to the strikers and not valuing takedown as much.

Bet at Betanysports.eu