Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Colby mouth is all he has, not even sure why Usman would face that trashbag again

KJ

Love me some grappling in this sport, fucking mouthpieces like Covington and Conor need to fucking stick to comedy

KJ

Colby would win 50-45 and leave him beaten

Listen to the crowd
Why would the crowd in red ass Jacksonville influence how I break this sport down?

C'mon and I know you love the troll but that shit's run it's course spek. Be Breast!

KJ

He will duck and you know it
Why? That's not a selling fight. It's not a good fight. You keep claiming how great Covington was last time, no he wasn't, he was sufficient to keep it close against a dude who didn't GAF. If Usman actually gives a fuck like tonight, Covington doesn't last 2 rounds. Pretty simple.

Not even an exciting match except for....you and family and friends.

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Why? That's not a selling fight. It's not a good fight. You keep claiming how great Covington was last time, no he wasn't, he was sufficient to keep it close against a dude who didn't GAF. If Usman actually gives a fuck like tonight, Covington doesn't last 2 rounds. Pretty simple.

Not even an exciting match except for....you and family and friends.

I'll give you no juice whatever the line is... let's see what you say then.

KJ

Not to mention spek be surprised if Covington isn't behind bars or out of the UFC by then, who wants to see him?

KJ

Lol why? Because he backed the goat Pres?
WTF are you talking about?

He was a Kennedy fan? I'm so confused, this is political now?

I don't give a fuck about the nonsense, he's an accident waiting to happen