Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Why is Usman ducking Colby?

Colby beat the shit out of him last fight and was on his way to victory before his jaw got broke. I feel like Colby has a lot of areas where he can improve in the match up while Usman has few areas to get better.

Big daddy naught

Why is Usman ducking Colby?

Colby beat the shit out of him last fight and was on his way to victory before his jaw got broke. I feel like Colby has a lot of areas where he can improve in the match up while Usman has few areas to get better.
He’s not ducking him. That match prob gets made if Usman wins tomorrow. It’s all about $

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
He’s not ducking him. That match prob gets made if Usman wins tomorrow. It’s all about $

Usman says he chose Maz for this fight.

Rumors Usman retires for a bit if he wins....

Colby definitely deserved a Part 2 over a .500 fighter. Although, Jorge never had a chance on the short notice last time halfway around the world.

Big daddy naught

Usman says he chose Maz for this fight.

Rumors Usman retires for a bit if he wins....

Colby definitely deserved a Part 2 over a .500 fighter. Although, Jorge never had a chance on the short notice last time halfway around the world.
I think that’s why Jorge took the first fight. Because he was promised a rematch for helping them out.
I’d like to see Usman move up in weight. Not much left for him at 70

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Colby had a broken jaw and almost won. I think in a rematch Colby has a lot to improve on and Usman can't do much better than he did. He doesn't want to get whooped like he did. Colby kicked his ass and Colby doesn't mind getting hit. Usman wants none of that again.

Usman in a lose-lose tonight. Play footsies and get hated on for the chump he is or stand up and fight and likely look like the flawed fighter he is.

Big daddy naught

Colby had a broken jaw and almost won. I think in a rematch Colby has a lot to improve on and Usman can't do much better than he did. He doesn't want to get whooped like he did. Colby kicked his ass and Colby doesn't mind getting hit. Usman wants none of that again.

Usman in a lose-lose tonight. Play footsies and get hated on for the chump he is or stand up and fight and likely look like the flawed fighter he is.
I don’t think he cares he’s just gonna do what he does and grind him out. No need to change what works.

L8kersFan74

How in the hell did they give that fight to Grant? Wow

Seems like every time they have fights outside of Vegas they get crazy scoring from these judges that rarely judge these fights.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Just took Usman and Valentina parlay -179 pretty big but also know it will be so heavily bet. Thug Rose a reasonable play, Weidman has been priced out blah