Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Bones gotta take a hwt fight first before Francis, I agree maybe Stipe/Francis III

JBJ maybe D Lewis first...I guess JBJ v Stipe would be awesome too while Francis gets a defense

No reason not to milk it and ruin it if JBJ gets jarred in his first fight moving up

Big daddy naught

Bones gotta take a hwt fight first before Francis, I agree maybe Stipe/Francis III

JBJ maybe D Lewis first...I guess JBJ v Stipe would be awesome too while Francis gets a defense

No reason not to milk it and ruin it if JBJ gets jarred in his first fight moving up
I doubt Stipe fights again. He was talking about retiring before the dc 2 fight.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member

Risking either losing makes zero sense money wise

KJ

Risking either losing makes zero sense money wise
Just don't see why you waste a couple big time events nor why Jones would take Francis as his first fight at hwt unless he plans on hanging em up if he loses and gets the payday

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
The African fighters are on top right now. Ngannou, Usman, and Adesanya. Imagine if Adesanya won a few weeks ago. He'll still be the king of the 185 lb division though.

skanless13

Agree with all this

Big daddy naught

Just don't see why you waste a couple big time events nor why Jones would take Francis as his first fight at hwt unless he plans on hanging em up if he loses and gets the payday
I don’t think Jones plans on fighting much longer. Dude is all about motivation. You could see it his last few fights he wasn’t motivated, took them lightly. A Francis fight would light a fire under him bc he would actually respect his opponent and take it seriously. Not sure he would w a Lewis or someone else. I will saw this. I don’t think Jones can ko francis, he’s just too big, but he can do a lot of damage w his length and using his kicks and eventually take him down. He got dc down, he can take Francis down. Question is, as strong as his chin is, can he take a big shot from a guy who will weigh 250

skanless13

The African fighters are on top right now. Ngannou, Usman, and Adesanya. Imagine if Adesanya won a few weeks ago. He'll still be the king of the 185 lb division though.
They need to do a “Race War” ppv with all African vs Russian fights.

I don’t see how that could POSSIBLY go wrong lol.

Big daddy naught

Dana already playing games. Saying Lewis/Ngannou is the fight to make. Lewis beat him after Francis had lost to Stipe in what was probably the worst Ufc fight I’ve ever seen. Neither threw or landed anything

Big daddy naught

I hear you, but nothing is guaranteed in the ufc w these fights. Let’s say Francis loses to Lewis, or Jones decides he’s done, they lose out on that big money fight. You gotta roll out the big money fights when they are there bc there’s no guarantee they will be there down the road imo

KJ

I hear you, but nothing is guaranteed in the ufc w these fights. Let’s say Francis loses to Lewis, or Jones decides he’s done, they lose out on that big money fight. You gotta roll out the big money fights when they are there bc there’s no guarantee they will be there down the road imo
Yeah but that's the nature of big money prize fighting. Still takes the fighters to want it, why Pac/Money was more than 5 years late.

Blame it on Dana, he's such a money whore that these guys wouldn't see nearly what they deserve in a fight like that. Sport would be so much better if he was gone.

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
That’s pretty good.

What y’all think happens here. A few boxers say Paul got hands. I don’t know much about Ben...he did a few bare knuckle maybe or am I thinking of someone else?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
That’s pretty good.

What y’all think happens here. A few boxers say Paul got hands. I don’t know much about Ben...he did a few bare knuckle maybe or am I thinking of someone else?
Ben's advantage is with his wrestling. Being a boxing match with no grappling or kicks, I don't think he wins. To just stand there and trade I see him getting touched up. Also just think he's in it for the money at this stage of his career.

Big daddy naught

That’s pretty good.

It’s kind of odd bc yeah, Ben isn’t known for his striking, was considered to have pillows for hands and he dominated by wrestling and getting on top and ground and pound guys. Obviously he can’t do that here, but he has a solid chin, and is a real fighter so who knows. I wanna see him smash Paul but Paul is bigger and has decent hands but haven’t seen him react to getting hit

pb278817

This feels like when Brian scalabrine played a bunch of guys 1 on 1 and dominated them. Ben’s a pro, average, but a pro. Jake ko’ed a former nba player. I’ll take Ben and if this YouTube idiot takes my money, I’ll tip my cap

Big daddy naught

This feels like when Brian scalabrine played a bunch of guys 1 on 1 and dominated them. Ben’s a pro, average, but a pro. Jake ko’ed a former nba player. I’ll take Ben and if this YouTube idiot takes my money, I’ll tip my cap
Agreed. Paul also looked like a lil bitch at the press conference. DC said after seeing that that Askren kos him lol. I just want someone to shut that clown up

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Man Kevin Holland's stock dropped after that shit showing a few weeks ago. I know Vettori is tough as nails but this price seems a little inflated.

Kevin Holland +265
Marvin Vettori -335