Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Man those women after the fight wanted to go at it more. Had to be separated with a Diaz middle finger haha.

Big daddy naught

You know Brunson wrestles, you have a full camp, and you still look like you never defended a takedown in your life. Once again, bought into the Holland hype train. Good night for dog bettors as off the top of my head Brunson cashed as did both opponents of the buys

skanless13

You know Brunson wrestles, you have a full camp, and you still look like you never defended a takedown in your life. Once again, bought into the Holland hype train. Good night for dog bettors as off the top of my head Brunson cashed as did both opponents of the buys
Such 1 dimensional garbage. He was lost and spending all of his time acting like a fucking idiot

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I'm on Stipe. Just gotta hope he survives the KO shot in the first round. Hopefully he can get the fight to the mat and drain that weak cardio of Ngannou's we saw in the first fight.

Big daddy naught

Yeah. Crazy how he weighed in at 234 lbs vs 262 lbs for Ngannou. His face was touched pretty good that first fight even though he controlled and won the fight. I'd hate to see what it looks like if he loses.
Yeah I’m not sure how many shots he can absorb at that lighter weight. Fighting DC at a lighter weight one thing bc he’s not a striker but when you drop weight usually your chin isn’t quite as strong. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t go for a takedown within the first minute

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Kinda wanted to bet him too after all I saw today is he needs a win or Dana probably cuts him but on to the next