Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

2021 UFC/MMA Discussion

skanless13

4 fighters miss weight.

Belt fight on LFA tonight and dude missed weight.

Alves missed by 11.5 got to imagine Sabatini fight will be scrapped.

3 of the 4 I wanted to back too.

I wont back a fighter that misses weight, but I wont fade unless I was already on other side.

Rafael Alves misses weight by almost 12 pounds for featherweight bout at UFC Vegas 19
How the F was that idiot shocked that he was basically 12lbs over weight. His stupid ass should have been immediately fired.

skanless13

I have a feeling Lewis gets stomped. Lewis’s only path to victory here is to catch Blaydes with a strong shot. Something he is certainly capable of, but Blaydes knows this and will smother him on the ground for every round.

Last edited:

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I have a feeling Lewis gets stomped. Lewis’s only path to victory here is to catch Blaydes with a strong shot. Something he is certainly capable of, but Blaydes knows this and will smother him on the ground for every round.
Yeah Blaydes already says what he's going to do. He'll have most of this match with top position if Lewis can't catch him with a haymaker.

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
I’d almost take Broner under too but....I didn’t think he could make 140. That’s where he should be fighting.
Just don’t know what he will do tonight. The opponent ain’t much and hasn’t fought anything other than locally.

skanless13

i'll ride along, im here for the night gonna take a break from basketball
He’s stronger, bigger, more reach. Won’t be a cake walk but he should eventually wear him down

also a kid from Stockton who is a huge favorite who will roll. I used him in some parlays

twinkie13

Principal at Newman
It should be a really good fight. Oscar will have to get lucky or be pretty flawless to win, but like skan said it isn’t a stroll in the park at all