• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 Trade Deadline

Like the move by the leafs, think it's leading to another bigger move..they had like 1.5mm available, but Riley Nash is on LTIR and won't be back until after the playoffs, so that adds another 2.75MM to capspace.. Remember cap doesn't matter once playoffs start

1618078761166.png

Good move for the Panthers, will help on the right side with their injuries. Like it

1618078804546.png

If we've learned anything, you need a great 2 man tandem and then a third capable goalie with NHL experience right now. Colorado had Hutchinson last year when all their injuries happened. Good move to get their backup.

Emily Kaplan saying sabres prolly dont even get a 1st for hall

I do like foligno fit way better for leafs tho

Think hall goes back to Edmonton

Emily Kaplan saying sabres prolly dont even get a 1st for hall

I do like foligno fit way better for leafs tho

Think hall goes back to Edmonton
Just give me a d depth piece in the veteran variety and I'm happy.. there's enough up front in terms of scoring I think so fingers crossed. Gotta be happy you didn't lose anyone in this trade and only required a first; guys in the locker room must be estatic, similar to the Savard move, a big boost of confidence from management to their teams in TB and Tor

Leafs pick up their third stringer in Rittich from Calgary for a 3rd rounder in 2022

Boston picks up Mike Reilly from Sens for a 3rd rounder in 2022

Also just saw tsn saying their trade coverage is now on espn+ and brought up the new deal

Hope that means some tsn coverage gets on espn next year compared to random ESPN people, duthie is a great host and tons of good analysis guys

Also just saw tsn saying their trade coverage is now on espn+ and brought up the new deal

Hope that means some tsn coverage gets on espn next year compared to random ESPN people, duthie is a great host and tons of good analysis guys
It should, I think I posted it above but ESPN2 has live feed of TSN from 2-4

Leafs get their depth d in Hutton
Preds add Gudbranson..not sure of this move
Habs get Gustafsson
Panthers get Bennett from Calgary
Avs reacquire Soderberg
Knights get Janmark

Jordie Benn traded to the Jets
Haydn Fleury to Anaheim
Raffl to the Caps

there should be more coming I think, the Ben Hutton Deal was announced like 40 mins ago but only got throguh now on the trade call.

I like it way better for Detroit,,I dont think it's close

Better player, mantha is on a deal whrres hes overpaid

Plus a 1st and 2nd?

Home run for yzerman
It's like the Leaf's first I just don't know how much you're getting in this first round based on where we expect those teams to go. Vrana is RFA and will get his payday. I agree the draft capital is nice on paper but we'll see what that actually be cause the draft isn't that deep from what I have read thus far.

@Teapot9

The guy your hawks traded for from the canucks should be a steal, put him on the wing instead of center imo, dont make him play d, hes got speed and a wicked shot, won the hobey Baker think too. Bet he scores 20 next year if he plays with some talent

Had to get moved here because his teammates all hate him now

Back