• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 Texas Rangers - Entire Season

we won our third in a row, took us 10 innings but a W is a W
final score was 6-4 our record now stands at 6-7
Lyles threw 5.1 innings 86 pitches 59 of them strikes gave up 5 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out 4 gave up a 2 run HR
Kennedy recorded his 3rd save

Garcia went 1-5 knocking in 2 as he hit his 1 HR of the season & it was a game winne
Solak went 3-5 knocking in 2 he hit his 2nd HR a solo shot
Cluberson hit his 2nd HR a 2 run shot as he went 1-4
we struck out 8 times went 3-8 with RISP and left 9 on base

Orioles come to town this weekend, let’s see what we can do with them
Foltynewicz takes the ball tonight, Dunning on Saturday & Gibson on Sunday

I see folty velo is back up to where he used to live in the mid 90s and hitting 96/97 quite a bit. He was gonna be a total gas can if it remained way down in lower 90s where he was last season. How has he looked overall? I see he went 7 innings last time out vs the pads, even tho he had 3 walks and only 3 k’s still nothing to sneeze at holding the pads to 1 run on 2 hits. He has allowed 3 hrs already this year in 11 innings of work, that could be concerning especially with the walk rate up (well down from last year but I’m not counting 2020 much). O’s offense has kinda been struggling, take out 2 games from their home stand and they only scored 13 runs in the other 5 games and they sporting a sorry .590 ops vs rhp on the year. If he gonna succeed now would be the time. Rangers pretty cheap if we have confidence in folty?

Book your playoff tickets today boys! Adolis Garcia is the player we've been waiting for!

Nah, I'm just joshing ya...the Orioles Lopez throws a mid-90's fastball--back to our losing ways tonight.

Book your playoff tickets today boys! Adolis Garcia is the player we've been waiting for!

Nah, I'm just joshing ya...the Orioles Lopez throws a mid-90's fastball--back to our losing ways tonight.

Lopez is incredibly hittable and not like O’s world beaters. This a very winnable game I would think.

in typical Texas Rangers fashion we come home on a high note and we immediately lay a big ‘ol stinky fart
as we lose to the Orioles 5-2 our record now stands at 6-8
Foltynewicz (0-3) threw 5.0 innings 82 pitches 57 of them for strikes allowing 7 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 1 and struck out 6 he also gave up 2 HRs a solo shot and a 2 run shot

our 1-4 batters went 0-15 with 7 strikeouts as a team we struck out 15 times went 1-3 with RISP and left 5 on base

Dahl went 1-4 hitting his first HR
Solak went 2-3 he hit his 3rd HR

Dunning takes to the mound tonight

wasted a great start by Dunning as we lost our second in a row to the Orioles 6-1 our record now stands at 6-9
Dunning went 6.0 innings gave up 5 hits no runs walked none and struck out 5
Rodriguez had a rough outing 0.2 gave up 3 hits 2 runs both of them earned and he took the loss
deGeus threw 1.1 gave up 3 hits 3 runs all earned struck out 3 and gave up a 2 run HR

Dahl went 2-4 driving in our only run
Calhoun went 2-4
Gallo 0-3 now batting .239

we struck out 8 times went 1-3 with RISP and left 7 on base
first 2 games of this series we’ve only scored 3 runs

Gibson takes the ball today as we try to avoid the sweep we head to Los Angeles after the game to start a series vs the Angels tomorrow night

Was 0-0 in the ninth I watched most of this one too.

They got a quality start and Kennedy looked real good out the pen.

Don’t know the result but the umpire was pretty bad with the strike zone today, Holbrook I think is the name

a very well pitched game by both teams, Lowe with a single in the tenth helped us win 1-0 our record now stands at 7-9
Gibson went 8.0 innings throwing 97 pitches 66 of them for strikes he gave up 4 hits no runs walked none and struck out 6
Kennedy struck out the side in his inning
King got the W (1-0)

Lowe went 1-4 driving in our only & winning run
Kiner-Falefa struggling lately went 0-4 now batting .219
Solak went 2-3 batting .293

we struck out 11 times went 1-8 with RISP and left 10 on base

we are in Anaheim for a three game set with the Angels off day Thursday and then a weekend series in Chicago vs the White Sox
I do see us winning the Angels series not sure about the White Sox

What’d you think about the strike zone? Few complaints but I thought it was spotty and y’all
Broadcast the same

Umpires, ESPN...everyone hates the Rangers.

Screen_Shot_2020_08_08_at_2.47.59_PM.png

Late start...something to watch. My Bombers blow so I’ve been watching the Rangers a good bit. Scrappy group

we were cruising through the first 6 innings leading 6-0 Angels scored 4 in the seventh but we hang on to win 6-4 our record now stands at 8-9
Arihara threw 5.2 innings 77 pitches 47 of them for strikes giving up only 2 hits no runs walked 2 and struck out 6 his record is now 2-1
Martin & Cody stunk it up
Kennedy managed to get his 4th save

Kiner-Falefa in a free fall went 0-5 now batting .203
Lowe went 2-4
Garcia went 2-4 hitting a solo HR his 2nd of the season
Calhoun,Trevino & Holt all drove in one run

was a very nice way to start our road trip, tonight Lyles takes the hill vs Ohtani

How we feeling tonight boys. Interesting. I think my 2nd fave team can get it done. I wanna see this Oh-hype. Lyles needs to go kinda, just kinda deep. Be nice to rip 2 in a row here

Let’s go!

to me the turning point was the top of the first, we had bases loaded one and didn’t score a run
we went on to lose 6-2 our record stands at 8-10
Lyles threw 6.0 innings 80 pitches 55 of them for strikes gave up 5 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked none struck out 5 gave up a solo shot to Trout
Hearn got lit up in one inning of work gave up 3 hits 3 runs all earned walked 3 struck out 3 and gave up 2 HRs

Kiner-Falefa went 2-5 now batting .216
Gallo went 1-3 driving in 1
Solak hit his 4th HR he went 1-3

we struck out 12 times went 1-5 with RISP and left 9 on base
Foltynewicz takes to the hill this afternoon a tall task but possible

Got the series. Hope you bet it.

Bombers on TV tonight. Painful.

I was pretty shocked folty pitched so well against halo’s, good job not allowing baserunners so all the bombs were solo shots! That was best Quintana had looked this season also but he walked a bunch of guys so could only make it 5 then rangers went to work on laa pen. Without a doubt a Nice series for them! Awesome job if you bet them.

trailing 2-1 heading into the 8th inning we explode for 4 runs fueled by Garcia’s 3 run HR we go on to win 7-4 our record now stands at 9-10
Foltynewicz threw 6.0 innings 89 pitches 58 of them for strikes gave up 7 hits 3 runs all earned walked none struck out 6 and gave up 3 HRs all solo shots
King got the W he’s now 2-0

Garcia went 2-5 knocked in 3
Lowe went 2-4 knocked in 1
Gallo went 0-2 yet got 1 RBI walked 3 times
Helm went 0-1 got a RBI

we struck out 12 more times, this is still a glaring problem went 2-7 with RISP and left 7 on base

a well deserved day off as we head to Chicago to face the WhiteSox for a weekend series
I’d say yesterday’s win was the biggest one of the young season

Adolis!

Sneaking up on the .500 mark again...going to be a test over the next 19 days; 4 game sets with the BoSox and Twins to start the month of May. Glad we're heading into it with a bit of momentum.

tough loss last night, we rallied from down 5-0 to tying it up 6-6 but Cody stunk it up and we end up losing 9-7 our record now stands at 9-11
Dunning got lit up in his 2.2 innings giving up 8 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 2 struck out 2
Cody took the loss in his 3.0 innings of “work” giving up 4 hits 3 runs all earned walked none struck out 4 and gave up a solo HR

Garcia continues his tear hitting two HR’s his 4th and 5th of the season he knocked in 4 runs
Solak hit his 5th HR a 2 run shot
Kiner-Falefa went 3-5 batting in the two hole and drove in one run
Gallo went 0-4 striking out 3 times now batting a putrid .207

we struck out 14 more times went 3-11 with RISP and left 8 on base
I did like the effort but our pen has many leaks

Gibson gets the ball today vs Keuchel

a really tough loss, WhiteSox win with a run in bottom of the ninth to win 2-1 our record now stands at 9-12
Gibson was very good throwing 6.0 innings 99 pitches 59 of them for strikes gave up 6 hits one run which was earned walked 2 struck out 5
King took the loss 2-1 he threw 2.2 innings gave up 3 hits 1 run which was earned walked 1 struck out 1

Solak,Lowe and Gallo each went 2-4
Calhoun went 2-4 driving in our only run

we struck out 6 times and went 1-7 with RISP and left 8 on base

Arihara takes the ball today to try & avoid the sweep
we are at it again tomorrow night vs the slumping Angels back in our home confines

we got swept and were never in this game as we lose 8-4 our record now stands at 9-13
Arihara lasted only 2.2 innings throwing 70 pitches 40 of them for strikes he gave up 6 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 4 struck out none and gave up a 2 run shot to Abreu
deGeus was no better he lasted 1.0 inning giving up 3 hits 3 runs all earned walked 2 struck out 2

Dahl went 1-3 hitting his 2nd HR a solo shot
Lowe,Garcia & Solak all drove in 1

we struck out 12 times went 3-9 with RISP and left 7 on base

Angels are in town tonight Lyles vs Ohtani we beat them 2/3 last week in Anaheim why not again here at home ???????

Let's remember to check the forecast when Arihara is on the mound next week in Minny...dude does not like being chilly. Blowing on his hands after every pitch; he couldn't wait to get back to the climate controlled comfort of the locker room.

Let's remember to check the forecast when Arihara is on the mound next week in Minny...dude does not like being chilly. Blowing on his hands after every pitch; he couldn't wait to get back to the climate controlled comfort of the locker room.
Yep, that was clear

guess I’ll give him a pass, didn’t realize that. All I know I was throwing shit when he was waking 4-5 guys in 1st inning! Im thinking this Mfer supposed to make up for lack of swing and miss with pinpoint control,!?!?? Lol

Lyles was given a 4-1 lead after one and he promptly puked it up as we lost our fourth in a row losing 9-4 our fourth loss in a row our record now stands at 9-14
Lyles only went 2.2 innings he threw 77 pitches 45 of them for strikes he gave up 10 hits 7 runs all of them earned walked 3 struck out 2 gave up 2 HR’s

Lowe went 2-4 drove in 3 with his 6th of the season
Dahl went 0-3 drove in our other run

we struck out 12 more times and went 1-4 with RISP and left 5 on base
the team looks lost out there, Woody keeps thinking he can pull a rabbit out the hat with this squad, he can’t
we all knew there’d be growing pains this year but soon the fans will have had enough
that day is coming sooner than later

four game losing streak ends as we win 6-1 our record stands at 10-14
Foltynewicz threw 5.1 innings 95 pitches 66 of them for strikes giving up 8 hits 1 run which was earned walked none and struck out 4
our pen threw 3.1 innings not allowing any runs

Solak went 3-4 hitting 2 solo HRs his 6th & 7th of the year
Gallo went 1-3 hitting only his 2nd HR of the season a 2 run shot
Culberson and White each went 1-3 driving in a run

struck out 9 times went 2-4 with RISP and left 4 on base, we go for the series win tonight as Dunning takes to the hill

done in by a 4 run first inning and we lost 4-3 lost the series as well our record now stands at 10-15
Dunning made it through 5.0 innings allowed 6 hits 4 runs all earned walked 1 struck out 6 he threw 70 pitches 47 of them for strikes

Calhoun,Lowe and Heim each drove in a run
Solak went 2-3 batting .319
Gallo went 0-4

we struck out only 6 times went 2-6 with RISP and left 5 on base
RedSox come to town for a 4 game set, Gibson takes to the hill tonight
we need to at least split this series

I feel bad saying if but rangers feel a bit overmatched by a red hot Sox team coming in and throwing a lefty tonight for which we know rangers have struggled mightily to hit! Perez hasn’t been very good but rangers struggles vs lefties may offset that. I actually thought -120 felt a tad cheap for sox here.

Gibson pitched a good one and we win the series opener 4-1 our record now stands at 11-15
Gibson went 6.0 innings allowing 3 hits 1 run which was earned walked 3 struck out 4
Kennedy recorded his 5th save

Solak went 0-4 still batting .305
Gallo went 1-4 striking out 3 times batting .225
Garcia went 1-4 driving in 1
Kiner-Falefa went 1-4 hitting his 3rd HR of the season a solo shot
Trevino hit his first HR of the year a 2 run blast

we struck out 12 times went 0-3 with RISP and left 4 on base

nice way to start the series, but as you all know the Rangers are Jekyl and Hyde what team shows up tonight????
Arihara takes to the hill tonight

Halfway to splitting the series!

I think Kohei will be better tonight...rain in Arlington, so they'll have the roof closed and he shouldn't be pre-occupied with how cold the balls are (his and the games' ;)

gave up 4 in the first and never recovered as we lost 6-1 our record now stands at 11-16
Arihara threw only 2.2 innings 55 pitches 31 of them for strikes allowed 4 hits 6 runs all of them earned walked 2 struck out 1 gave up 4 HR’s all solo shots
Yang pitched 4.1 innings only giving up 1 hit

Holt went 2-3 driving in our only run
our 1-5 batters went 2-19 striking out 7 times
Gallo 0-3 two strikeouts batting .217

we struck out 10 times went 1-4 with RISP and left 9 on base
Lyles gets the ball today, I expect a top effort

our offense woke up as we outslugged the Sawx to win 8-6 our record now stands at 12-16 worst we can do is split the series
whoever bet them in a series bet does cash
Lyles wasn’t any good in his 4.0 innings as he allowed 6 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 2 struck out 3 and gave up a 2 run blast he threw 84 pitches 51 of them for strikes
Kennedy recorded his 6th save

Kiner-Falefa went 3-5 driving in 2 and he hit his 5th HR of the year
Lowe went 1-4 driving in 2
Calhoun went 3-4 driving in 2 as he hit his 2nd HR of the year
Solak & Cluberson each collected 2 hits and drove in 1 run
Gallo went 1-4 striking out 3 times batting .218

we struck out 10 times went 3-9 with RISP and left 5 on base
this afternoon we hand the ball to Foltynewicz and then fly off to Minnesota for a series with the Twins

trailing 3-2 after seven we score three in bottom of the eighth to go on to win 5-3 our record stands at 13-16
we won 3/4 from the Sox
Foltynewicz threw 6.0 innings 86 pitches 58 of them for strikes giving up 7 hits 2 runs both earned walked 1 struck out 5 and gave up a solo shot
Kennedy got his 7th save

Kiner-Falefa went 2-3 hitting his 6th HR a solo shot, he hit one yesterday as well
Dahl went 1-4 driving in 2
Holt went 1-4 driving in 1
Calhoun went 2-4 in the lead off spot batting .347
Gallo went 1-3 striking out twice batting .222

we struck out 10 times went 2-10 with RISP and left 7 on base

off to Minnesota to face the Twins Dunning gets the ball

we fell behind 5-0 after six and rallied but came up short losing 6-5 our record now stands at 13-17
Dunning threw 5.2 innings 76 pitches 46 of them for strikes allowing 3 hits 3 runs 2 of them earned walked 2 struck out 5 he got the loss and is now 1-2
Allard threw 2.1 innings giving up 5 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked none struck out 2

Garcia went 1-4 hitting his 6th HR a two run shot
Gallo went 2-4 hitting his 3rd HR a two run shot
Cluberson went 1-4 driving in one run

we struck out 11 times went 1-9 with RISP and left 9 on base

Gibson (2-0 2.16) takes to the mound tonight against his former team
I expect a big effort from him

I hope for big things from Gibson as well.

I believe the weekend games against the BoSox have flipped the script in the locker room...I was pretty worried that we'd develop a loser mentality after the two gut punch losses to the White Sox and the Angels series.

Hopefully we can hang on to the loose, "nobody expects us to win anyway" attitude for a while.

I hope for big things from Gibson as well.

I believe the weekend games against the BoSox have flipped the script in the locker room...I was pretty worried that we'd develop a loser mentality after the two gut punch losses to the White Sox and the Angels series.

Hopefully we can hang on to the loose, "nobody expects us to win anyway" attitude for a while.

trailing 3-1 heading into the 9th we tied it up and then scored three in the 10th to win 6-3 our record stands at 14-17
Gibson threw 107 pitches 67 of them for strikes over 8.0 innings he allowed only 3 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 2 struck out 8 and gave up 2 HRs, one a solo shot other one a two run bomb
Kennedy recorded his 8th save, he seems to have a good grasp on the closers role

Garcia went 3-5 one of those hits a 2 run shot his 7th of the season he drove in 3 for the night
Calhoun went 1-4 hitting his 3rd HR a solo shot
Cluberson & Kiner-Falefa each drove in one run
Gallo went 1-5 batting .232
our catchers are a huge liability at the plate
Heim batting .111, Trevino .247

we struck out only 7 times we lead all of baseball with 323 K’s as a team 10.4 per game that’s awful
went 3-14 with RISP and left 9 on base
Yang takes to the mound tonight to try and win the series

Back