• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 Recruiting Thread ***

East. I don’t know what “on the rise” means there...

#12-13 class in SEC

top 20 nationally and drink looks like the right guy to build this program. Obviously they never be bama or Uga but they capable of consistent 9-10 win seasons and occasional year where something special might happen. They gonna be ahead of the bottom and middling sec teams for years going forward. We can’t all be bama and lsu. I’m not like the big 10 fan bases with unrealistic expectations. Dont be a hater. Mizzou gonna be strong going forward.

I’d rather have coach drink than that goofy O! Just cause we can’t pay kids to come here!! Mizzou shoulda stayed in big12, we be able to compete for titles in that conf imo.

Last edited:
Mizzou shoulda stayed in big12, we be able to compete for titles in that conf imo.

They would have won several titles if they had stayed in the Big 12, which they should have done.

Maybe they will fit into the SEC someday if they stay a few more decades, but it's not just football that is suffering from being in the SEC, their basketball program was a power for years from all the way back in the Big 8 days.

They had an identity in the Big 12.

Oklahoma is having their usual recruiting year--getting almost any offensive player they want, struggling to get the top guys on D. In fact the entire Big 12 struggles to get any of the top defensive guys.

They would have won several titles if they had stayed in the Big 12, which they should have done.e

Maybe they will fit into the SEC someday if they stay a few more decades, but it's not just football that is suffering from being in the SEC, their basketball program was a power for years from all the way back in the Big 8 days.

They had an identity in the Big 12.

i miss those old mizzou big8 hoops teams lead by norm Stewart. I remember i used to get strep throat all the time when I was a kid so when they decided they were gonna take my tonsils out I talked my mom into letting me wait till the conf and ncaa tourney weeks!! Believe tigers got to the elite 8 that year!! Good times, lol. Oddly enough I expected the basketball program to thrive in the sec but they have struggled more then the fb team!! Unfortunately these stupid conf decisions drove by money much more than what was better for the programs as they had natural rivals in the big12/8!! I’m super happy with the job coach drink is doing and expect them to become contenders in the sec going forward, think this upcoming messy st game than bowl should jumpstart the program imo

Never saw this turning into a Mizzou thread lol

never guessed I’d be talking bout them!! I sound like my brother who a alum and cares! I generally don’t! Lol. Another sign they headed in right direction since if I’m anything it not loyal, im a huge bandwagon jumper!! Lol

Are we talking bout bama? When did the become WR U? They went from the most boring team under saban where they pounded the rock and played d to all a sudden being a wr factory who throws the ball all over the yard!! Anyone remember those 2 riveting games they played vs lsu, one being the championship where bama kicked some Fgs?? Lol. My how things change!! Didn’t saban complain about the teams who went hurry up back then?!

Are we talking bout bama? When did the become WR U? They went from the most boring team under saban where they pounded the rock and played d to all a sudden being a wr factory who throws the ball all over the yard!! Anyone remember those 2 riveting games they played vs lsu, one being the championship where bama kicked some Fgs?? Lol. My how things change!! Didn’t saban complain about the teams who went hurry up back then?!
It wasn't a complaint, it was a threat

Way more impressive that Bama got 2 OTs in tops 5 to me.

obviously getting Jo Jo without a visit is no doubt impressive

Way more impressive that Bama got 2 OTs in tops 5 to me.

obviously getting Jo Jo without a visit is no doubt impressive

if I was bama I wouldn’t visit anyone. I be like “we bama, you lucky we offering you a chance!”. “You wanna win ships? You want to compile sick yards and get drafted in the 1st round?”. If that sounds good come here, If you rather have a suspect qb throwing ya the ball that leaves you being a late round pick who gets cut and has a career flipping burgers, go to lsu or somewhere else!!

Make the kids convince me I should let them play for us! Flip the script!! If that don’t work throw in the bag of cash! Business as usual!!

if I was bama I wouldn’t visit anyone. I be like “we bama, you lucky we offering you a chance!”. “You wanna win ships? You want to compile sick yards and get drafted in the 1st round?”. If that sounds good come here, If you rather have a suspect qb throwing ya the ball that leaves you being a late round pick who gets cut and has a career flipping burgers, go to lsu or somewhere else!!
That’s pretty much how it goes.

plus the Charger

Wheaton is going to be great at Alabama. I see why a good back decides to go there. They have become a high-powered offensive machine with great QBs and receivers, but Saban still relies on his RBs and late in the season turns them loose.

This is the second year in a row the Tide has swooped in and signed a guy Oklahoma thought they had wrapped up

8 months ago, people were writing articles asking what was wrong with Alabama's recruiting. Guess Saban answered them. Based on this effort, I think he's got a few more seasons left in the tank.

Wheaton is going to be great at Alabama. I see why a good back decides to go there. They have become a high-powered offensive machine with great QBs and receivers, but Saban still relies on his RBs and late in the season turns them loose.

This is the second year in a row the Tide has swooped in and signed a guy Oklahoma thought they had wrapped up
Literally just take what they want.

Literally just take what they want.
And it's not always just the number one guy. They came into Oklahoma and offered Josh Jacobs at a time when he was half-way through his senior year and had no other offers.

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State seemed to be unaware the guy had talent and he committed to Alabama before any in-state school even talked to him.

And it's not always just the number one guy. They came into Oklahoma and offered Josh Jacobs at a time when he was half-way through his senior year and had no other offers.

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State seemed to be unaware the guy had talent and he committed to Alabama before any in-state school even talked to him.
Talent evaluation is on point. Just keep churning out NFL picks. So jealous of what they have.

PJ Fleck is making waves in recruiting. Minnesota just added the highest ranked recruit they have gotten since rankings began. He's from Omaha and was one of the Cornhusker's top targets.

That's a shame.

LSU boards go crazy wondering how Bama works the numbers. Someone posted this....some have disputed it. Who knows

Thomas Jr looks to be an Aggie. Dad runs his recruiting and I don’t think Bama even has a spot anymore for him.

And Thomas Jr stays home to LSU

Bama likely no room, Aggie bag was too light or LSU overpaid, depending what you believe

Back