• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 Recruiting Thread ***

I've noticed for years how many good players came out that state and played elsewhere. Auburn routinely gets them , Clemson does, Oklahoma has gotten a few out of there.
Georgia is like a mini-Texas in that there are too many legit D1 players for one school to get them all, or even for them to all stay in state. Nothing they can do about it, but the optics are bad when in state players have championship success elsewhere

nebraska been going hard in Jorja. Some really good talent there and those kids seem to love the game more than players from other states like California that we have had.

Georgia is like a mini-Texas in that there are too many legit D1 players for one school to get them all, or even for them to all stay in state. Nothing they can do about it, but the optics are bad when in state players have championship success elsewhere
It’s impossible for them.

Oklahoma gets Byrd. SMU still a nice class.

OU likely getting Leigh too. Serious pulls

I’d trade some of our WRs for any OL at this point

This off-season portal is going to be wild as well guys.

What's your thoughts about 150-200 already in portal? With the free scholarship year... We're going to have an issue with roster sizes, right?

What's your thoughts about 150-200 already in portal? With the free scholarship year... We're going to have an issue with roster sizes, right?
It’s insane. Big time issues. Some of these guys are gonna be left scrambling. Kids and schools included, more so than ever

Don Brown having a rough day. Not Leach bad.

UM offense putting it together tho

Don Brown having a rough day. Not Leach bad.

UM offense putting it together tho
Don Brown is gone brother.

That's a part of it. Most of the defensive staff is out.

Somerville (DT from Zona) lacks some technique etc... So he was a ho hummer from the get

Jennings is a loss, to Maryland.

Offense haul is terrific.

Gonna need that portal big time.

Have they made an announcement about being flexible on roster size for next year and beyond to account for all the transfers? If they are stick with the hard 25/85 cap, I think a lot of these transfers (or incoming freshmen) are going to find themselves without a place to play, or at least not where they want

Have they made an announcement about being flexible on roster size for next year and beyond to account for all the transfers? If they are stick with the hard 25/85 cap, I think a lot of these transfers (or incoming freshmen) are going to find themselves without a place to play, or at least not where they want
They haven't but they need to, obviously. Knowing the NCAA... they'll start thinking about this in May or so.

Could Ohio St given Jack Sawyer’s sister something other than a scarlet and grey garbage bag to wear?!

jesus you could tell poor thing was so embarrassed

Yea it’s going to be a real problem. Schools too, not just players like we said

I just heard mizzou landed another good defensive recruit today! Coach drink is doing a fantastic job! 1st top 20 class in well, forever!! Lol.

Mizzou gonna have to open up the checkbook like the rest these cheaters (not that anything wrong with that!) to get up into top 10!!!

For sure likely Top 5 but it’s a melt

life as a Tiger fan when you have these fuckers in the same division....just unreal

if mizzou really on the rise this side the sec gonna be insane! Wait what side is mizzou on? I can never keep straight.

I thought they were on the Bama/lsu/auburn side but then I seem to recall years ago mizzou making the sec ship game! No way that happened if they on bama side! Lol. The things that get confused in my brain make no sense! Let’s just say if mizzou on the rise then it just makes sec as a whole that much stronger!!!!

Maason Smith in. That’s good.

Great class for LSU. Jo Jo, whatever. Kids a baller but how it happened and who it happened with stings. Koht, meh. Still for optics not good.

Back