• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 Recruiting Thread ***

Yeah, he's yours.

Michigan had it tight with y'all for awhile but that's why they took Louis first to make sure they got a good one.

I forgot LSU crept in for a bit but he's all Neb from everything I've read.

Yeah, he's yours.

Michigan had it tight with y'all for awhile but that's why they took Louis first to make sure they got a good one.

I forgot LSU crept in for a bit but he's all Neb from everything I've read.

He's involved on twitter in the back and forths with several of our commits. I think he wants to take his visits and he knows his spot isnt going anywhere.

Spot isn’t going anywhere obviously

Arik got us some more hype. We will see. Will be a lot of competition at LSU

Oregon added another top California player form SoCal, this one a CB from Mater Dei. I know Oregon has a lot to offer, but not enough to be getting the haul they got last year and this year. I'm starting to get suspicious of what might be going on up there

Cristobal can't coach at all but he has always been known to be an insane recruiter.

Oklahoma got a kid for the D that Grinch wanted badly. Huge--6-7, 240--but not that highly rated because he's only played football for one year, but Oklahoma wanted him because he has a lot of speed and athletic ability for a big guy. They think they can develop him into a star

Oklahoma got a kid for the D that Grinch wanted badly. Huge--6-7, 240--but not that highly rated because he's only played football for one year, but Oklahoma wanted him because he has a lot of speed and athletic ability for a big guy. They think they can develop him into a star

certainly has one of those stud DE names

Should be adding Dallas Turner this week. Last 2 LB classes have been great. Guess we realized we need about 30 on roster because of injuries.

@Bar we hold on here?
Definitely as far as I know.

It definitely won't be coming from UM. They tried to pull him but will be happy to have the teammate hopefully (and it helps that they didn't want to play together).

If he does want to be somewhat closer to home (I doubt it from what I read) then OSU would factor in again.

Definitely as far as I know.

It definitely won't be coming from UM. They tried to pull him but will be happy to have the teammate hopefully (and it helps that they didn't want to play together).

If he does want to be somewhat closer to home (I doubt it from what I read) then OSU would factor in again.
Seems solid from what he has said

Hearing we are about to flip a CB commit to Ohio St, Devonta Smith. He's a 3 star on the composite, but if Ohio St thinks he's good enough, I'm guessing he's pretty good. Ohio St boards say they may not be putting up a big fight because of a better player?

Phil Steele: "I had Wisconsin rated as my third best OL in the country and my ratings after the season had them performing as the third best."

Phil Steele: "I had Wisconsin rated as my third best OL in the country and my ratings after the season had them performing as the third best."
I’d take their O line blind any year almost
And the other 2 mentioned

Analysis shows Bama and LSU our players in the NFL too. Read up

Big time commitment for Leach. WR out of Texas with great hands who can fly. Tremendous on punt and KO returns. Leach is already getting more players the elite schools wanted than he was able to get at any of his previous stops.

More bad news for the Big 12 though. Every year the SEC expands its recruiting in Texas, getting kids who before aTm went to the SEC were a cinch for the Big 12

Last edited:
Big week coming up.

I expect LSU to land Naquon Brown, a good LB out of Va, and it will be a shock if Oklahoma doesn't get Caleb Williams, the best QB in this class. And a couple of other top guys should announce for OU as soon as Williams does if my info is correct

Never underestimate Mack Brown as a recruiter. Every elite program in the country wanted Grimes

And neve4r underestimate him as a coach for that matter.

No one knows why Texas went south on him, but it's clear now something is wrong in Austin that no coach has been able to correct.

He's proved over and over he knows what he's doing.

Never underestimate Mack Brown as a recruiter. Every elite program in the country wanted Grimes

And neve4r underestimate him as a coach for that matter.

No one knows why Texas went south on him, but it's clear now something is wrong in Austin that no coach has been able to correct.

He's proved over and over he knows what he's doing.
Frank Costanza our it about as eloquently as one could. I’ll let him discuss but no one there will be what he was in the high schools.

Mack Daddy

Big week coming up.

I expect LSU to land Naquon Brown, a good LB out of Va, and it will be a shock if Oklahoma doesn't get Caleb Williams, the best QB in this class. And a couple of other top guys should announce for OU as soon as Williams does if my info is correct
Brown to LSU as expected

Suck it Sooners!!! Rumors is KU got Keon Coleman a 4⭐️ WR because he wants to play hoops too and self will put him on the team.
Another Louisianimal to Lawrence!!!

I love Hilton.

Not only one of the top WR in the nation, had the best high jump mark of any high school kid in the country. This guy is an athlete

Grimes, number CB in the country and committed to N Carolina for the 21 class will reclassify and graduate this summer and join the Tar Heels this year.

Called it a business decision and I see his point. Of course he may go to all the work and find the college season is cancelled

Alabama got a commit from Kendrick Blackshire (4* ILB) yesterday, and are supposed to get commits from Damon Payne and Terence Ferguson in the next 2 weeks. Up to #10 class on 247, there are whispers that despite the "slow" start, this might be one of Saban's best classes on paper

Alabama got a commit from Kendrick Blackshire (4* ILB) yesterday, and are supposed to get commits from Damon Payne and Terence Ferguson in the next 2 weeks. Up to #10 class on 247, there are whispers that despite the "slow" start, this might be one of Saban's best classes on paper
I’m sure there are whispers. That’s what happens when Ohio St washes the country up.

Brockermeyer twins to Bama.

Tremendous loss for Texas. Their father was an AA there, their grandfather played there and their older brother is there now.

Huge loss for the Big 12 as well. The SEC is now getting as many--maybe more--of the top players out of Texas than the Big12 is despite having four teams located there, plus Oklahoma and Oklahoma State only survive because of Texas players

Last edited:
Back