• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 NHL Playoffs

May 19 Continued:
Mackinnon sog over 4.5, 2.20
Rantanan sog over 2.5, 1.55
Landeskog sog over 2.5, 1.83
Washington ML, 2.52

I expect the same pace as the last game and a ton of shots on Binnington.
Thoughts on Col TT Over 3.5?

Thoughts on Col TT Over 3.5?
Good q, I personally couldn't touch it. St.Louis love to pull their goalie late and early if they are behind which is good for a late empty netter, but Binnington was just unreal last game. 50+shots and only let in 3. I suspect, as long as he focuses on not being a whiny bitch and fake punching players, he should be dialed in. This was the Binnington I expected all year and when I placed by futures on Stl for division and points earned. Avs will play with pace and create lots of shots, but it took an empty netter to get over 3.5. My guess is that if you're willing to look @ their TT you're also expecting Stl to score more than 1 goal as well.

Funny that you just posted these, I was just about to ask your take on this prop. Seeing JG Pageau at 1.5, over -135. Looking at his stats from Sunday, 21:28 TOI (highest of any NYI forward), 5 SOG, 2A, 1G & +/- of 2. Any reason in the world he would not continue to see time & rip shots?
good call on Pageau.

May 19 Continued:
Mackinnon sog over 4.5, 2.20
Rantanan sog over 2.5, 1.55
Landeskog sog over 2.5, 1.83
Washington ML, 2.52

I expect the same pace as the last game and a ton of shots on Binnington.
Love those sog props

Let's go caps

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides6203.63
Totals0000
Parlays2202.21
Props5605.58
Playoffs1310011.42

What a tough way to lose the Boston ML...Ilya will learn

May 20

Vegas ML, 1.89
Pittsburgh ML, 1.96

Will skip the Florida game, I expect Tampa to win game 3 and Florida to win game 4. Props and 1p leafs tmrw when released

Saw an interesting series prop. Bos/Wsh total games 6 +160, 7 +205. I often overthink these so please tell me why to not play both. Only way it doesn't go 6 is Boston winning next 2 (4 straight). They definitely outplayed Wsh last night but the scoreboard continues to make these games neck & neck.

May 20
Vegas ML, 1.89
Pittsburgh ML, 1.96

Will skip the Florida game, I expect Tampa to win game 3 and Florida to win game 4. Props and 1p leafs tmrw when released
On the opposite side of your Pens game,
Good luck Buddy.

Saw an interesting series prop. Bos/Wsh total games 6 +160, 7 +205. I often overthink these so please tell me why to not play both. Only way it doesn't go 6 is Boston winning next 2 (4 straight). They definitely outplayed Wsh last night but the scoreboard continues to make these games neck & neck.
I would play both; Washington will, at the very least, win game 5 at home which gets you +0.6 of a unit if you play both. This series is far from over, Boston hasn't really shown that they are that much ahead of Washington in this series./

May 20
Vegas ML, 1.89
Pittsburgh ML, 1.96

Add:

Toronto/Montreal 1P over 1.5, 1.92
John Tavares AGS, 2.92
William Nylander over 2.5 sog, 1.88
Auston Matthews 2 or more goals, 6.00

Really want to hit Rielly over 1.5 shots but it's just so expensive, but he always jumps in on the rush.

Matthews sog prop was ridiculous but I played lightly, over 3.5 -225!

Matthews sog prop was ridiculous but I played lightly, over 3.5 -225!
He gets a lot of shot opportunities because of marner and the power play. They try to get the puck to him

Add:

Toronto/Montreal 1P over 1.5, 1.92
John Tavares AGS, 2.92
William Nylander over 2.5 sog, 1.88
Auston Matthews 2 or more goals, 6.00

Really want to hit Rielly over 1.5 shots but it's just so expensive, but he always jumps in on the rush.
Love all of those

My only worry on Reilly is sandin now on pp1 in his spot, and the new 2nd unit is gonna run more through willy on the wall I think, which is why that o2.5 on him is great, i hadn't thought of that till i saw your play

Love all of those

My only worry on Reilly is sandin now on pp1 in his spot, and the new 2nd unit is gonna run more through willy on the wall I think, which is why that o2.5 on him is great, i hadn't thought of that till i saw your play
Yea Sandin is good at getting the puck through, but they are done stacking from what keefe said and so this means more oops for the other guys and less “pass it to will” with Auston Matthews. And as tou said thst means more Willy styles on the second pp unit

May 20
Vegas ML, 1.89
Pittsburgh ML, 1.96

Nice calls with Vegas & Pitts, keep killing it!

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides8404.48
Totals010-1
Parlays2202.21
Props6804.46
Playoffs1615010.15

May 21
Washington 2.44
Nashville 2.20
St. Louis +1.5, 1.75

May 22
Tampa Bay, 1.74, 2 units
Leafs tt over 3.5, 2.33

May 21
Washington 2.44
Nashville 2.20
St. Louis +1.5, 1.75

May 22
Tampa Bay, 1.74, 2 units
Leafs tt over 3.5, 2.33
May 21 Props:
Bergeron over 3.5, 2.25
Ovechkin over 3.5, 1.75
Mantha AGS, 4.00
Ovechkin, 2.65
Sheary AGS, 7.00

John Tavares was released from the hospital Friday and the Toronto Maple Leafs captain is out indefinitely after being taken from the ice on a stretcher during the first period of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup First Round against the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday.
The Maple Leafs said the center was examined by the neurosurgical team at St. Michael's Hospital and their own medical director, and that after staying overnight he was home and under the supervision of team doctors.

Glad to see he's okay - nothing structural, but he is concussed. So let's hope he's okay for his family, dont' even care if he's not back this season

May 21 Props:
Bergeron over 3.5, 2.25
Ovechkin over 3.5, 1.75
Mantha AGS, 4.00
Ovechkin, 2.65
Sheary AGS, 7.00
Let's go caps and blues, glad we are same on those

I love the ovie props too, hes due for a big game, after how the last game was called too I could see a lot of power plays tonight which helps him and bergy too

Let's go caps and blues, glad we are same on those

I love the ovie props too, hes due for a big game, after how the last game was called too I could see a lot of power plays tonight which helps him and bergy too
Thanks Teed, I think this is the perfect spot for Ovie to lead his team and everything sets up real nicely. That one timer is going to be a banger tonight on the PP

PlayoffsWLP+/-
Sides9603.68
Totals010-1
Parlays2202.21
Props9906.11
Playoffs2018011

May 22
Tampa Bay, 1.74, 2 units
Leafs tt over 3.5, 2.33
May 22 Adds
Toronto/Tampa Parlay: 2.57
Carter Verhague sog over 2.5, 2.25
Brayden Point sog over 2.5, 2.20
Victor Hedman AGS, 4.25
Kucherov sog over 2.5, 1.55. 2 units

May 22 Adds
Toronto/Tampa Parlay: 2.57
Carter Verhague sog over 2.5, 2.25
Brayden Point sog over 2.5, 2.20
Victor Hedman AGS, 4.25
Kucherov sog over 2.5, 1.55. 2 units
This should be it outside of live plays:

Auston Matthews sog over 3.5, 1.57 2 units
William Nylander sog over 2.5, 1.80
Morgan Rielly AGS, 7.50
Matthews 2 or more 6.00

Big loss without JT for the foreseeable future, don't think he's back until late 2nd or at best the final 4. I see books aren't offering Rielly shot props, you saw him jump in a lot last game, and I think you'll see more of that today again. Outside of the 3 delay of game penalties and 2 penalties from Spezza, I think you will see a more focused approach. Team was constantly asking about JT throughout the game, and now they play for their fallen captain. Willie was the best forward in that game, and it will continue. He will now drive that second line and of course we know about his PP time on the second unit. I think Pierre is a better option than Nash for this series as he has the skating and length that the Leafs need

We bet real dollars on this league and Kuch some how gets a penalty for interference, I know as the attacking player you're supposed to be in control of your body, but how do you control your body when you get cross checked from behind into the goalie?

Morgan Rielly AGS, 7.50
Matthews 2 or more 6.00

Big loss without JT for the foreseeable future, don't think he's back until late 2nd or at best the final 4. I see books aren't offering Rielly shot props, you saw him jump in a lot last game, and I think you'll see more of that today again. Outside of the 3 delay of game penalties and 2 penalties from Spezza, I think you will see a more focused approach. Team was constantly asking about JT throughout the game, and now they play for their fallen captain. Willie was the best forward in that game, and it will continue. He will now drive that second line and of course we know about his PP time on the second unit. I think Pierre is a better option than Nash for this series as he has the skating and length that the Leafs need
I got Reilly over 1.5 sog at -145

Morgan Rielly AGS, 7.50
Matthews 2 or more 6.00

Adding rielly sog over 1.5, 1.62, 2 units

Back