• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2021 NFL SUPER BOWL LV

I'm not trying to shit on the Rams @wiseplayer. I like the team and Mcvay. Just not sure staff can get it done. But Goff couldn't either. Hopefully it works out for both of us as fans. Nothing better than hot stove football rumors and trades.

Sincerely,

A Lions fanatic since Billy Sims first donned the #20
Billy Simms was a big favorite of mine too. Watching him on Thanksgiving was a treat because living in Connecticut, we rarely got to see him.
My biggest frustration with Goff was how slow he was at progressing. He just never moved his feet when it was time to vacate the pocket. I watched him in person lose the playoff game at home vs Atlanta. EVERYONE on this board was on Atlanta. He embarrassed himself in the Super Bowl. His teammates bailed on him. You could see it in Goffs demeanor and most recently with Ramsey tweeting for Watson. In Detroit, he'll have a fresh start with new teammates who will at least in the beginning, believe in him. This ready to win team in LA is done with waiting. I liken Goff very much to Bradford. They cap out in the intelligence department. Its good enough for some teams but in LA we've seen enough. GL but I think you'll start to recognize the cement shoes and shit for brains I watch every snap since he finally got to play mid-season his rookie season.
Do you know Goff didn't know the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west?

Billy Simms was a big favorite of mine too. Watching him on Thanksgiving was a treat because living in Connecticut, we rarely got to see him.
My biggest frustration with Goff was how slow he was at progressing. He just never moved his feet when it was time to vacate the pocket. I watched him in person lose the playoff game at home vs Atlanta. EVERYONE on this board was on Atlanta. He embarrassed himself in the Super Bowl. His teammates bailed on him. You could see it in Goffs demeanor and most recently with Ramsey tweeting for Watson. In Detroit, he'll have a fresh start with new teammates who will at least in the beginning, believe in him. This ready to win team in LA is done with waiting. I liken Goff very much to Bradford. They cap out in the intelligence department. Its good enough for some teams but in LA we've seen enough. GL but I think you'll start to recognize the cement shoes and shit for brains I watch every snap since he finally got to play mid-season his rookie season.
Do you know Goff didn't know the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west?

Billy was great. I was really young when I saw him play, but vividly remember watching him with my pops and grandfather.

I hear you on Goff. Rams are in a win now mode with great players and the salary cap situation. Only so much money to go around to sign everyone. Maybe at the end of the day the change of scenery will do everyone good. Fingers crossed. You'll like Stafford, great guy, teammate and tough as fucking nails...he's not the smartest in the shed either but maybe being older and wiser is just what the Rams need right now.

Billy was great. I was really young when I saw him play, but vividly remember watching him with my pops and grandfather.

I hear you on Goff. Rams are in a win now mode with great players and the salary cap situation. Only so much money to go around to sign everyone. Maybe at the end of the day the change of scenery will do everyone good. Fingers crossed. You'll like Stafford, great guy, teammate and tough as fucking nails...he's not the smartest in the shed either but maybe being older and wiser is just what the Rams need right now.

Mcvey can do the thinking for him. I heard some things that made the move make even more sense, I forget exactly how the ties go but apparently Stafford sister is married to someone close to Mcvey, or Stafford is married to someone he close with sister? Some shit like that! Apparently Mcvey and Stafford have a good relationship. I think he gonna be fantastic in this offense. Very excited to add Mcvey with the ability/confidence to stretch the field!

Mcvey can do the thinking for him. I heard some things that made the move make even more sense, I forget exactly how the ties go but apparently Stafford sister is married to someone close to Mcvey, or Stafford is married to someone he close with sister? Some shit like that! Apparently Mcvey and Stafford have a good relationship. I think he gonna be fantastic in this offense. Very excited to add Mcvey with the ability/confidence to stretch the field!

No shit? That is cool. Stafford is clearly happy. This was his spot.

My boy is related to wayne fones...he went to a turkey day game met everyone in locker room and speilman gave his sister some gloves

Listen to this... They don't stop cheering for 1+ minutes. No one will ever be like Barry ever again. Can you imagine him in today's nfl on the play action with Goff?

Easily the loudest place (good and bad) the NFL has ever seen when full of near full.

Superdome and Metro would be close 2nds.

Yeah. I mean I have never been to a game at those two places but the dome was deafening

I had season tickets at the Silverdome for 3 years with 3 dudes from high school. I was 18-20. Some of the best years and games of my life. My dad used to take me to games before that when WAYNO was coaching and Barry was simply amazing. I hadnt missed a turkey day game in like 14 years or something. Our season tickets were upper bowl section 329 ROW 1. We had the first 4 seats. I always sat on the end because I was the tallest. At least 2 fights a game. That place was the best. Ford Field tickets were never as good and the place was never as loud. I know I told this story before but my father remodeled Barrys house the last year he played. I have almost one of every card out there of his. I only met him the one time. Chill dude.

I had season tickets at the Silverdome for 3 years with 3 dudes from high school. I was 18-20. Some of the best years and games of my life. My dad used to take me to games before that when WAYNO was coaching and Barry was simply amazing. I hadnt missed a turkey day game in like 14 years or something. Our season tickets were upper bowl section 329 ROW 1. We had the first 4 seats. I always sat on the end because I was the tallest. At least 2 fights a game. That place was the best. Ford Field tickets were never as good and the place was never as loud. I know I told this story before but my father remodeled Barrys house the last year he played. I have almost one of every card out there of his. I only met him the one time. Chill dude.
This is awesome. Such great memories there as a youngster myself.

Hardest super bowl I've tried to cap in a long ass time. Anyone feel like I do and is undecided? I feel like a dumbass starting this thread but shit, I thought I'd at least get a feel for something by now.

It feels like capping two ugly bitches I'm trying to fuck at the bar with my beer goggles on back in the day. Just flip flopping by the hour and going home thinking I fucked up and passed up the Bitch with the better smelling pussy.

Probably play live. Just no clue. Best of luck. Go to the bar, support your local business if you can.

Dude I feel the same way. I usually know right off the bat who I am going to bet in the super bowl. I have absolutely no clue tomorrow and it’s making me less excited for the day

I've got the Super Bowl butterflies going. If it wasn't for money, this game should be played tonight so people can cut loose and recover tomorrow. NFL could give a rats ass because they want the casual fan tuning in.
Anyway, Live ingame is the way to go for sure. Why sweat it out when you can catch a momentum swing, especially in this game.

I do know a few donkeys who like the Bucs. Its normally the kiss of death when they're on the same side. KC could boat race the Bucs

Dude I feel the same way. I usually know right off the bat who I am going to bet in the super bowl. I have absolutely no clue tomorrow and it’s making me less excited for the day

I hear you @Ryno14 . I'm definitely excited but no clue what the fuck to bet. Lol. Try and enjoy it brother. No football for awhile after Sunday.

I've got the Super Bowl butterflies going. If it wasn't for money, this game should be played tonight so people can cut loose and recover tomorrow. NFL could give a rats ass because they want the casual fan tuning in.
Anyway, Live ingame is the way to go for sure. Why sweat it out when you can catch a momentum swing, especially in this game.

I agree @wiseplayer.

I do know a few donkeys who like the Bucs. Its normally the kiss of death when they're on the same side. KC could boat race the Bucs

I feel like kc could boat race the bucs, but I don't think Tampa can boat race the chiefs. But I'm also not willing to take a moneyline at - 160 or take the +3.

I think we will know fairly early whether it will be tight or not.

Lot of big money players playing the bucs. A lot. But it seems like kc is getting most of the action based on percentages. Who knows.

Super Bowl is a tough game to cap because it's just 1 game on Sunday. The biggest bet game of the year, and it's in your face every day. The trends, history, everything is just thrown in your face and it makes me question shit. Much easier to put 2k on a normal Sunday with 16 games going rather than 1. At least pregame.

I feel like kc could boat race the bucs, but I don't think Tampa can boat race the chiefs. But I'm also not willing to take a moneyline at - 160 or take the +3.

I think we will know fairly early whether it will be tight or not.
They replayed the game between these 2 teams. Did you watch that? I watched it again. Chris Jones is going to be the key. He was a handful for the Bucs oline. Kind of like Aaron Donald.
KC was looked so much faster than TB.

Lot of big money players playing the bucs. A lot. But it seems like kc is getting most of the action based on percentages. Who knows.

Super Bowl is a tough game to cap because it's just 1 game on Sunday. The biggest bet game of the year, and it's in your face every day. The trends, history, everything is just thrown in your face and it makes me question shit. Much easier to put 2k on a normal Sunday with 16 games going rather than 1. At least pregame.
Lots of big money players as in respectable cappers?

They replayed the game between these 2 teams. Did you watch that? I watched it again. Chris Jones is going to be the key. He was a handful for the Bucs oline. Kind of like Aaron Donald.
KC was looked so much faster than TB.

Yes. True. Tampa looked tired last time out. I fully expect the Tampa of the last 7 weeks to show up..kc tackles being out is another thing I personally struggle with. Mahomes can scramble but losing your all pro LT is a big fucking deal. Having Devin white all over your ass is a nightmare.

Antonio brown health is a big deal to me.. He and Brady really clicked before injury.

Tampa secondary limping is a big deal.

Shit is tough.

Yes. True. Tampa looked tired last time out. I fully expect the Tampa of the last 7 weeks to show up..kc tackles being out is another thing I personally struggle with. Mahomes can scramble but losing your all pro LT is a big fucking deal. Having Devin white all over your ass is a nightmare.

Antonio brown health is a big deal to me.. He and Brady really clicked before injury.

Tampa secondary limping is a big deal.

Shit is tough.

tackles def a big deal, I think that was the thing I overlooked in nfc championship and it def was a huge deal packers were missing their all world tackle,, I do think Reid is way better versed in calling plays to negate a strong rush and tire pass rushers out than lafluer. I’d expect a heavy dose of draws, screens, and other miss direction early on to use that penetration against bucs, he is the master! That said there gonna be moments Mahomes gonna drop back and need time, prob see Kelce and backs chipping a lot in those instances.

AB for sure a big deal, another one the reasons I liked packers was I thought they would miss him. I think Watkins being back pretty big for kc too, we don’t really think of kc as needing him but he a proven big time player who makes big plays when it counts. Having him back prob good for a extra 1st down or 2 at least!!

real tough. I’m not betting enough to really matter, just taking kc cause I like them more.

tackles def a big deal, I think that was the thing I overlooked in nfc championship and it def was a huge deal packers were missing their all world tackle,, I do think Reid is way better versed in calling plays to negate a strong rush and tire pass rushers out than lafluer. I’d expect a heavy dose of draws, screens, and other miss direction early on to use that penetration against bucs, he is the master! That said there gonna be moments Mahomes gonna drop back and need time, prob see Kelce and backs chipping a lot in those instances.

AB for sure a big deal, another one the reasons I liked packers was I thought they would miss him. I think Watkins being back pretty big for kc too, we don’t really think of kc as needing him but he a proven big time player who makes big plays when it counts. Having him back prob good for a extra 1st down or 2 at least!!

real tough. I’m not betting enough to really matter, just taking kc cause I like them more.
Agree

The temptation to bet this prior to kickoff is great. I've taken some KC -3 but I'm ready to hedge or add based on what I see early.

Absolutely...can't remember the last time I didn't have a pregame pick.

Good thoughts per usual @2daBank

Isn’t it kinda stupid bucs can’t shoot the cannons off? I know they want it to be a neutral atmosphere but cmon. Just shoot them off for both teams! Wouldn’t they have used them if bucs wernt in the game? Seems silly to have cannons and not shoot them!!!!

It’s like me going down to the lake to stay at buddies house and him saying “hey bro, check out these awesome new guns I got! We can’t shoot them tho!”, “after you look at the guns we will put my new jet ski in the water but not ride it!!”. After all that excitement you can check out this crazy weed I got, they say it feels like a cross between weed, oxy, xanex, and crack all rolled into one, can’t smoke it tho!!

Every year I'm tempted to do props and every year I'd rather bet the game. I'd rather watch it like I normally do rather than wait for some random prop to take place.
If there's 65 plays by both teams which is 130 plays total, why would I bet on a prop that might take place in less than 5% of the plays? That's zero fun

no pregame bet for me, what a surprise. what's amazing to me is how many people i've come across that have implied "oh i'm taking brady" or "same story, brady gets another ring"....it's like they don't even care who is at the helm for the other side. they probably don't even know anyone else on the team rosters. if tom plays like he did against the slackers, kc wins easily. 20 for 36 3 td's and 3 int's wouldn't even keep the game close. he needs to have a flat out better game than mahomes with less mistakes to win this.

It feels like capping two ugly bitches I'm trying to fuck at the bar with my beer goggles on back in the day. Just flip flopping by the hour and going home thinking I fucked up and passed up the Bitch with the better smelling pussy.
Based on this logic alone, I would suggest betting both sides and sacrificing the juice.

Might be a good one. Need to see the flow in first quarter. I'm kind of expecting the chiefs to dink and dunk early to open it up later on the game.

Bucs will probably try to establish run early mixed in with a few play action bombs.

I do think it opens up.. Just not sure when.

Every year I'm tempted to do props and every year I'd rather bet the game. I'd rather watch it like I normally do rather than wait for some random prop to take place.
If there's 65 plays by both teams which is 130 plays total, why would I bet on a prop that might take place in less than 5% of the plays? That's zero fun

True. That's why I just do them for fun most of the time...not really a prop kind of guy... But it's the super bowl lol.

no pregame bet for me, what a surprise. what's amazing to me is how many people i've come across that have implied "oh i'm taking brady" or "same story, brady gets another ring"....it's like they don't even care who is at the helm for the other side. they probably don't even know anyone else on the team rosters. if tom plays like he did against the slackers, kc wins easily. 20 for 36 3 td's and 3 int's wouldn't even keep the game close. he needs to have a flat out better game than mahomes with less mistakes to win this.

I'm with you BU. The average Joe's that come out with super bowl hot takes from the street is nauseating every year. Gl on the live bets.

I'm with you BU. The average Joe's that come out with super bowl hot takes from the street is nauseating every year. Gl on the live bets.
you too, hopefully we get some live lines that stick out. not counting on it though.

Back