• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** 2021 MLB In-Game ***

Not only did this clown hand them the lead but it ran his pitch count up after the pens all got worked last night! What a clown!

This ump in San Diego inconstant as fuck. He just called strikes 2 and 3 on tatis that were off the damn plate!

And a fuckinh double play. God dammit. This morons have now handed lad their only run and didn’t score when they should have. Mfer

This ump been awful also. Giving Kershaw all kinds of strikes he not giving Yu, then out of nowhere will give Yu one that a ball. Inconsistent as hell.

This garbage ump strikes again giving the 1st pitch strike on a ball 3 inches off the plate.

Why do I get the feeling I screwed up letting ump and wood making his 1st start scare me off the Ff under in Miami? Giants and fish both just lineups that not gonna score much!

Here go Rays again jumping out on yanks. Not even Cole can stop it! Feel kinda silly not betting tampa the entire series!

KC 8 baserunners in 3 innings ...no runs ffs

freaking insane. This why I stopped playing most my over leans cause this always happens! Normally I woulda been all over this over! What can ya do? I’d argue over was def the right play, you can’t make them drive the runners in!! Lol

Fantastic outing by Nola, might just make this phils RL cash despite the offense letting Gant get away with walking 5 guys!! Just gonna need 3 outs by closer without that solo blast I been fearing all game to ruin the rl. Lol

Is it just me or do the Cards either explode for 5 runs in an inning or go an entire game sucking offensively

Holy shit just saw the score, 6 runs and only one out? Giolito musta got some of that GREAT Boston treatment last night/this morning

Back